• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 13, 2021

    God of War | Heimsol, for those really nasty Cursed Mists

    God of War | Heimsol, for those really nasty Cursed Mists


    Heimsol, for those really nasty Cursed Mists

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 06:00 AM PST

    "Avengers: Endgame is the most ambitious crossover in history" ; Old Kratos Multiverse: "Hold my Lemnian Wine"

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 07:39 AM PST

    Still amazed by the everything once again. Can't wait to see where the story and Kratos and Atreus's maybe the last journey develops.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 05:39 PM PST

    GMGOW NG++, Zeus armor is something else

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 05:45 PM PST

    Appreciation to whoever posted this pic a few days go. My new phone wallpaper. Would love to see others phone wallpapers.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 07:35 AM PST

    I took this in photo mode, now using it as a desktop wallpaper

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 07:00 AM PST

    Took a few days but finally defeated her and got the platinum. GMGOW

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 08:47 AM PST

    Boy

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 03:38 AM PST

    The Journey Ends

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 11:46 PM PST

    Anyone knows what this is? (Found on Tyr's vault)

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 05:15 AM PST

    Boi! Pack your things, we are leaving.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 11:32 AM PST

    Here are some photos I took a while back hope you like them :)

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 10:13 AM PST

    Should i play ascension?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 10:10 AM PST

    Ever since i saw that super Bowl Trailer back in 2013 at 6 years old i was like wow i want this game but i never got around to playing it fast forward to 2020/1 i just played god of war 2018 for the second time on my ps5. Now i was wondering since I bought ps now should i play or skip this game because it might be bad and also it might just be the nostalgia in my veins

    submitted by /u/Chayse9124
    [link] [comments]

    The Bridge Keeper

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 07:56 AM PST

    Noob tips for Sigrun

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 06:49 AM PST

    Hello! I'm a new player and I'm having a hard time fighting the queen of the valkyries. I have Ivaldi deadly mist armor 2 piece equipped and 1 valkyrie piece. All my enchantments are more on runic and I use runic vestment for atreus. As for weapons I fully upgraded both leviathan axe and blades of chaos and I equipped Njords tempest and river of knives on axe runic attack and rampage of the furies and fire of ares on the blades of chaos. Is there a level you need to be for the fight to be manageable? Or am I just a noob, anyway. I'd like to hear what are your thoughts on this guys. I'm taking a break for while I need to analyze and thank you think of a better way to beat her. It's frustrating, and I hope I not alone feeling like this. My Kratos is lvl 8 and my gear are also high enough. Am I missing something? Or I just need to die and die until it turns the other way around. Haha

    submitted by /u/Darth_Leira
    [link] [comments]

    World serpent bit. Utterly stuck

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 08:59 AM PST

    I'm utterly stuck here people, everything seems to flow with a bit thought but I'm stuck on this bit, use axe to stop poison gas in the sections, jump down, kill the cat serpent. Now what? The two ladder things just stop at top, can't get back out. It looks like I need to get up and out to the right but there's no way of getting there, I feel a bit daft but Ive been stuck on this section for ages. NOTHING is working. I cant to figure it out, I'm literally at a loss. Help anyone?

    submitted by /u/Desgey
    [link] [comments]

    Found this screenshot of when I was first playing through the game.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 09:19 PM PST

    Help, I cannot get past this screen, I cant press buttons (I dont want HDR)

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 06:08 AM PST

    Here's my phone wallpaper because some other user posted his as well. Here you go :)

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 11:45 AM PST

    Should I get it on PS4 if I haven’t played the games prior ?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 07:56 AM PST

    ? Thanks !

    submitted by /u/-000A000-
    [link] [comments]

    So I wanted to get all the Rage horns, But there is one you can onlyunlock during the story. Is there any other solution for this? I’m currently at 8 horns. Help me out

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 11:34 AM PST

    Game director Cody Barlog confirms this isn’t the last God Of War game, maybe not even the last kratos game. at 4:00

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 07:09 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel