• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 10, 2021

    God of War | "Fate of the Valkyries"; has been my 'Best gaming' experience in a long-shot, especially in NG+ GMGOW. I wanted to Reap each one with a specific Body Armour 🛡️, so I spent a good deal of time forging each one to max. Here is my bounty, only one more left reap.

    God of War | "Fate of the Valkyries"; has been my 'Best gaming' experience in a long-shot, especially in NG+ GMGOW. I wanted to Reap each one with a specific Body Armour ��️, so I spent a good deal of time forging each one to max. Here is my bounty, only one more left reap.


    "Fate of the Valkyries"; has been my 'Best gaming' experience in a long-shot, especially in NG+ GMGOW. I wanted to Reap each one with a specific Body Armour ��️, so I spent a good deal of time forging each one to max. Here is my bounty, only one more left reap.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 02:54 AM PST

    I guess we can expect this quality for next GOW on PS5. Can't wait to play

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 10:15 PM PST

    Replica of Kratos Axe (I built it a couple years ago when the game came out)

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 01:17 PM PST

    Virgin Crackhead Baldur vs. Mythologically accurate Balder

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 05:06 AM PST

    I always thought Baldur looks like Charlie from lost. Turns out it’s that other guy from lost

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 08:01 AM PST

    Urge to kill, RISING

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 08:18 AM PST

    Just realized something…and I was too lazy to type it out again

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 04:52 PM PST

    THIS IS SPARTA

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 09:52 PM PST

    Returning to God of War

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 06:39 AM PST

    God of War was included with my PS4 when I got it more than two years ago.
    I played it for some weeks, but it never really captured me the way I had hoped for, so I moved onto other games.
    I did however make sure I stopped at a reasonable place, in case I wanted to return, I wasn't in the middle of a mission.

    Like I said, it's been more than two years ago since I last played, so I can't remember how I quit exactly, but I traveled to a world through this tree, and finished that world, that's about as much as I can remember.
    I did spend a decent amount of hours, completing various side quests in the mean time, so I would appreciate not starting over from scratch.

    Would anyone be able to recommend me a place where I can get a recap of the story so far, and maybe on how to actually play the game again?
    I know the best thing would be to start over, but I'd rather not spend 20+ hours getting back to the same spot.

    submitted by /u/aero_25
    [link] [comments]

    God Of War screenshots PART 1

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 05:01 AM PST

    Dear Baldur and Draugr who blow themselves up, FUCK YOU! (GMGOW+, Zeus armor set)

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 11:57 AM PST

    ( god of war 3 ) can I still get the beat the game on titan difficulty if I choose easy mode in the last fight with Zeus?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 11:48 AM PST

    filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler

    submitted by /u/the-bigg-buff-cat
    [link] [comments]

    Was there a reason Atreus became a ____ ?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 11:21 AM PST

    Is there a reason Boy became a jerk after find out his Godhood like an outside force, or was that just purely his ego?

    submitted by /u/Joeybfast
    [link] [comments]

    Starting the God of war series

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 11:10 AM PST

    Hello. So I was at my friend's house and he was playing the last God of War game(2018). I really the liked the concept and story of the game, and wanted to start the game series from the beginning. I borrowed the game, but before starting it, I wanted to play the previous games first so I can understand the game and series better.

    When I had my psp back in 2012 or 13, I played the demo versions of GOW:Chains of Olympus and Ghost of Sparta. Didn't buy the whole games tho.

    So, if anyone can summarise the series, i.e, order of the games, a little bit of background of the game, or a youtube video which would narrate the story or order of the games, that would be a great start. Also, I don't mind spoilers, they will further raise my interest. Do mark them as spoilers tho.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/fazilsyed
    [link] [comments]

    F you valkyrie

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 10:15 AM PST

    Just beat my fourth valkyrie, 10 attempts, they are pretty bloody difficult. Haven't touched the game since release and figured I would come back to get the platinum trophy for it.

    submitted by /u/shunt1914
    [link] [comments]

    How far through the story am I?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 02:19 AM PST

    I recently just got god of war and have been playing on give me god of war. I am at the point where I got to helheim for the second time and am just wondering how far through the story I am

    Really enjoying it so far, especially the last 10 or so hours(if that's alot for hiw far I am in the story gmgow is hard, I die alot)

    submitted by /u/Micah_Bell_is_dead
    [link] [comments]

    Part of the gang - beat Sigrun on GMGOW+

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 09:22 AM PST

    I finished the game on GMGOW and after the grueling opening hours I felt relieved while breezing through the game in NG+. Until I got to Sigrun. I wanted to combo her to death but after some time a frustrated me decided to change tactics. So I did and after overall 136 deaths on my part there it was. I beat up Mimir's love interest, as if he hasn't had it bad enough.

    There are some attacks that are unfair from time to time and it is confusing how she sometimes reacts differently to the same attack but nothing that can't be figured out.

    Here is a link to the fight. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L633Xd5-ROM&ab_channel=CanKaya

    submitted by /u/tamamcan
    [link] [comments]

    GoW-Ragnarok camera mode

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 09:15 AM PST

    GOW is the first 3D AAA game to use a one-shot camera. are they planning to continue the same in GOW Ragnarok? i really want the same experience on 8k 120fps.

    submitted by /u/nanoheart
    [link] [comments]

    Does anybody know if the unpatched God of War running at 1080p goes higher than 60fps?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 08:20 AM PST

    Title.

    submitted by /u/snow5595
    [link] [comments]

    Just arrived yesterday. Amazingly heavy.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 07:36 PM PST

    The future of the franchise

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 12:25 AM PST

    Do you think they are gonna make more gow games in the future after ragnarok ? Like moving on to yet another mythology, kinda like assassin's creed

    submitted by /u/FrankLowes
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel