• Breaking News

    Monday, January 11, 2021

    God of War | Many controllers were sacrificed along the way

    God of War | Many controllers were sacrificed along the way


    Many controllers were sacrificed along the way

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 09:39 AM PST

    This right here, is absolutely beautiful.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 08:18 PM PST

    I hope you like this...

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 05:10 AM PST

    So, after 2 years, I finally put it in frame...

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 04:39 PM PST

    -I am a g-god! -Ah ah go in the pocket

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 04:51 AM PST

    Did you know in Spartan tradition men would throw apples at their chosen wife and if the woman would catch it that means they accepted their marriage proposal.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 01:30 PM PST

    Definitely one of the best games I've ever played in my life!

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 07:13 AM PST

    I wanna punch right through the top

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 06:07 PM PST

    Ha funni

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 11:50 AM PST

    My wife's first project on her cricut pretty good for her first go at it

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 11:18 AM PST

    Should I get this?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 05:43 AM PST

    I've seen GOW on the store fo PS4 for £16 ($21.55) and I've heard good things about it, I've played and enjoyed both Spider-Man games if that matters. I'm also not one for dark souls level difficulty.

    No spoilers please

    submitted by /u/King_of_nerds77
    [link] [comments]

    Tell me someone more annoying than him , i will wait.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 06:35 AM PST

    I fell down Yggdrasil - anybody has an idea what this are was meant to be?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 11:52 PM PST

    God of War Collectors Edition

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 05:40 AM PST

    Hello! I just bought an used collectors edition of the PS4 game. It still takes a few days to get to me. Got it for 110€. Was that a reasonable price? And you who own it, how are the contents? Are they somehow special compared to other collectors editions? Thanks for answers in advance, this community is awesome!

    submitted by /u/Andymeisteir
    [link] [comments]

    Ps5

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 06:59 AM PST

    Ok so i see alot of people saying it only runs 60fps 4k if u have the disc and dont update , well i only have digital version and when i check my video output settings it says 3840 x 2160 60 Hz ,HDR supported does this not mean its running at 60 fps at 4k ?

    submitted by /u/positivevibes1995
    [link] [comments]

    3 years have passed since Fimbulwinter began in game, so I decided to pick back up again and prepare.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 10:41 AM PST

    Question regarding Perfect Mark of the Traveler+

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 06:24 AM PST

    Is there any way to tell when it has finished recharging and is ready to work for us? Like an icon, a visual- or sound clue?

    TIA!

    submitted by /u/compulsive_looter
    [link] [comments]

    So is the mythology in God of War like countries?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 04:11 AM PST

    So Kratos killed every god of the Greek Mythology, now he's in Norse Mythology. My first question is how did he get from Greek to Norse mythology and how do Norse gods know about Kratos and his doings in Greek Mythology? Is it like countries/continents/regions on the earth where there are different gods? Sorry for the dumb questions.

    submitted by /u/Funk_nuts
    [link] [comments]

    NG++ GMGOW going well, goodnight amigos

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 09:47 PM PST

    Does Kratos need food to survive?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 04:05 AM PST

    In GOW 4, We know Kratos is hunting a deer to feed his family, But does Kratos need to eat it to survive? Consider he is Immortal?

    submitted by /u/DiscombobulatedFly64
    [link] [comments]

    As someone who loves this game, I just have to say

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 06:09 PM PST

    Fuck Nifleheim. So much. I have spent hours grinding this maze and have not found a single anchor of fog. Qhat little time I've had to play games since December I've used it here and silly me wanted platinum but good god is it annoying. I've died many times granted, but following all the damn guides and advice online how have I not found a single fucking anchor? Christ on a broken trycicle. Personaly, I think had they cut this from the game nothing of value would have been lost.

    Sorry for the rant. I'm a little frustrated. Annyone else had a hard time with this or is it just me?

    submitted by /u/dgroq
    [link] [comments]

    Platinum Run

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 12:35 AM PST

    I was thinking to try to get the Platinum Trophy, and to do it i also started the ng+, any nice tips guys?

    (I know it can be done in one run, but i wanted to enjoy the game. Btw sorry for my bad english hehe)

    submitted by /u/Alemarella
    [link] [comments]

    Started up AC Origins again...

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 08:24 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel