• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 9, 2021

    God of War | "Zeus, your son has returned! I bring the destruction of Olympus!"

    God of War | "Zeus, your son has returned! I bring the destruction of Olympus!"


    "Zeus, your son has returned! I bring the destruction of Olympus!"

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 11:07 PM PST

    "DON'T BE SORRY BE BETTER "- KRATOS

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 02:24 AM PST

    I now start with GOW on my PS5... I'm excited... ��

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 05:40 AM PST

    XD����������

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 06:54 AM PST

    Lets be true , Hephaestus didnt deserve to die.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 10:23 AM PST

    Masterpiece

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 07:10 AM PST

    Roger Clarke could be Thor or Odin maybe?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 05:40 AM PST

    New favorite game of all time

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 10:51 PM PST

    Im mainly a pc gamer so i haven't been able to play the new god of war because i didn't have a PS4, ive played the original trilogy and LOVED them. recently i got a ps5 and the first game i played was God Of War and man this game is seriously PERFECTION everything about it was just so amazing and it has taken the place as my new favorite game of all time and made me realize why i like games as i have been in a big funk lately. Im truly surprised the emotional impact this game has had on me, just sad i dont know what else to play cause nothing will top this for awhile.

    submitted by /u/SadLoot
    [link] [comments]

    I caved and bought one.. love the instructions manual nice touch ��

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 02:12 PM PST

    If I delete God of War from my PS4 and then Re-Download it later from my library, will I still retain my progress?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 09:09 AM PST

    If anybody has done this please tell me what happens.

    I need to clear some storage and I fully plan to Re-Install god of war at a later date, but I need to know.

    If I delete it and then Re-Install it from my Library, will I keep ALL of my progress?

    submitted by /u/TheAvacadoBandit
    [link] [comments]

    If you lick Kratos do you taste ash?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 06:22 AM PST

    It still bothers me to think about it. Do you think he reeks of ash constantly? Do the women he has sexed get ash in their vags?

    submitted by /u/twitchsopamanxx
    [link] [comments]

    Will the Valkyries still be available if I do a New Game+?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 06:47 AM PST

    I still have Sigrun left and I am wondering if I start a new game +, can I come back and get here? Or will I have to do all the Valkyries again?9

    submitted by /u/nohopeleftforanyone
    [link] [comments]

    (God of war ascension) Are some enemies missing attacks?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 06:45 AM PST

    I'm trying to make a compilation of enemy attacks for those who don't want to go out of their way to find them on their own. I read and have seen that the juggernaut on chapter 5 has a grab attack but I never see it come out. Is it a move exclusive to harder difficulties or is my copy busted?

    submitted by /u/Thatgamer770
    [link] [comments]

    Amazing Detail in the Stranger Fight

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 08:20 PM PST

    In the post fight cutscene against Baldur, Baldur was trying to pluck out Kratos' eye because he thought that Kratos had the gift of prophecy like other giants.

    submitted by /u/possieur
    [link] [comments]

    Does changing difficulty affect trophies?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 02:44 AM PST

    I'm considering putting the game on a lower difficulty because I'm tired of dealing with trying to use the best possible armor at all times, but I don't want to negate all my trophies. I know there aren't any trophies for difficulty but does changing difficulty mid-game make it so you can't get any more trophies? I know some games use that bass-ackwards kind of logic.

    submitted by /u/grenworthshero
    [link] [comments]

    God of War: Cyberpunk 2077 Edition

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 04:34 PM PST

    Defeating Cerberus - God of War 3 Remastered

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 04:13 AM PST

    So I was wondering if anyone has any other sound methods for defeating this tricky dog on Titan Difficulty? From what I found, my way seems to work quite well because it has a hard time attacking you from when you are in the position I mention in the video. If you have any other hidden techniques I'd love to hear them!

    https://youtu.be/M-un7CT5h-I

    submitted by /u/Mau2X15
    [link] [comments]

    What is the music with just piano notes?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 10:46 PM PST

    There's a track which plays when you're just traveling around and nothing happens in the game for a long time. I can't find it in the soundtrack for the game.

    submitted by /u/chicomonkeyboy
    [link] [comments]

    Do I need to play the previous games?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 08:22 PM PST

    I don't have a clue what the new game is like or what the gameplay is like but I did play a little of the older ones and from what I remember they seemed like fun combo beat em up type games but is it important to the story if I go back and play them? If so I can

    submitted by /u/CannibalHillbilly
    [link] [comments]

    Another Sigrun Fight for the Pile - Maxed Stats No Damage GMGoW+

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 01:54 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel