• Breaking News

    Monday, December 7, 2020

    God of War | Sigrun killed in 29 seconds on GMGOW+: World Record

    God of War | Sigrun killed in 29 seconds on GMGOW+: World Record


    Sigrun killed in 29 seconds on GMGOW+: World Record

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 11:23 PM PST

    With the recent Fortnite Kratos skin debacle, let’s take a moment to remember ps2 Kronos

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 03:17 PM PST

    Poor Baldur

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 09:57 AM PST

    the son and the father

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 09:15 AM PST

    I Made kratos in soulcalibur

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 02:00 AM PST

    I've beaten sigrun

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 07:24 AM PST

    That's it, it just means so much to me.

    submitted by /u/AdditionalMaterial10
    [link] [comments]

    A reminder of what was.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 04:39 PM PST

    Aww heck, here we go.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 09:44 PM PST

    Can you guys imagine!?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 08:04 AM PST

    A Corgi A Day - God Of War Meme

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 05:47 PM PST

    Like really dude it’s a game

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 11:59 AM PST

    I drew kratos for the first time, I hope you all like it

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 01:17 PM PST

    Finally starting to enjoy this game

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 01:18 AM PST

    Had a rare free weekend so decided to give this another playthrough, I played in March but couldn't get into the combat. Just finished RDR2 & decided to give it another go after reading so many people commenting on how good the game was. I got further in 2 days than I did in March & am really starting to enjoy this game now. The combat does take a bit of getting used to compared to other games I have played but with the right upgrades it takes the sting off it a little.

    The dialogue with Kratos actually has me chuckling to myself with his blunt dry responses especially to the 2 brothers selling upgrades.

    submitted by /u/Rossco1874
    [link] [comments]

    GOW series in order?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 05:58 AM PST

    What is the correct way to play all of the GOW games In order? I've heard people say to play acension first and others say GOW 1 first. I'm the type of player that when I play all of the games in order I want to have the story experience. What I mean by that is I want to play from the very beginning of kratos to the lates game in 2018. So if I want that should I play the games in release order?

    submitted by /u/jgarneau13353
    [link] [comments]

    How many hours do I need to catch up on the previous games before playing this game

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 09:08 AM PST

    I got this game with the ps+ collection. I played two GOW games before but can't remember which ones (they were bundled together in one ps3 disk). Planning to play the latest one cuz I heard a lot about it. So if I was to catch up with the games how many hours should I expect to invest in them if I was to just skim through the story of each one?

    I considered watching a YouTube video that summarizes everything...or just watching the cutscenes. But if they're like 50-70 hours total it might be doable.

    Thanks in advance!

    Edit: I think the ones I played are ghost of sparta and chains of Olympus.

    submitted by /u/dracarys240
    [link] [comments]

    Is god of war 3 remastered ps4 BEAT THE TITAN MODE glitch still working? Or is it patched..?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 08:49 AM PST

    Is the glitch patched?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/doger38
    [link] [comments]

    Mimir fanart by me. Drawn on sketchable, on a microsoft surface pro 7. Couldn't decide which color palette I liked best. Feel free to do whatever you like with them, except claiming them as your own

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 05:06 PM PST

    *sad noises Intensifies *

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 02:01 PM PST

    Gondul gmgow

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 11:46 PM PST

    need support on how to fix a glitch

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 07:43 AM PST

    whenever i try to load save on god of war 4 the application crashes and when i try to continue kratos instantly dies and falls through a black void has anyone encountered this problem and can someone help

    submitted by /u/vectorthe-moonman
    [link] [comments]

    Getting back to Thamur's Head after the mission

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 08:34 PM PST

    Hey everyone, I just finished the chisel mission (and gotten to the dock). I was just reading up to see if I missed anything before leaving the area and turns out there was an ancient by the open space. I tried going back but even with the new gates I could go only as far as the chamber where Kratos fought the brothers. I googled it and so far all the answers (that the ancient spawns somewhere else, not sure where) seemed to be for post story (100%), not sure if it applies to my case as well since I just finished that one mission. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/shadhzaman
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel