• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 6, 2020

    God of War | Look how they massacred my sub

    God of War | Look how they massacred my sub


    Look how they massacred my sub

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 01:22 AM PST

    Alright guys, we get it. Kratos skin is now available in Fortnite, so you can make him do silly dances. We know you either hate it and think it's out of character, or that you find it funny and meme worthy.

    Both these points have been drilled home, and the repeating posts have zero originality now. These posts will be deleted, even if they get lots of upvotes (they won't), or if they generate lots of discussion (it's all been said already).

    submitted by /u/Halman
    [link] [comments]

    From little boy to big BOI

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 12:32 AM PST

    I love this game.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 02:19 PM PST

    Got the platinum for GOW “4”!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 09:06 PM PST

    HAHA,#polymerclay #handmade

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 07:30 AM PST

    I thought that people who study norse would get spoilered

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 10:34 AM PST

    Not even dodges are safe from a Valkyrie’s foot fetish

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 06:34 AM PST

    I recently got the platinum for God of War, but instead of receiving the normal platinum avatar, I got these instead. Why is this?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 05:07 AM PST

    Interesting detail: The further you get away from Faye's markings, the brighter it gets to indicate - simple but effective design!

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 10:36 AM PST

    Drew Kratos in the style of Hades the game.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 03:10 AM PST

    I'm boutta say it... I don't care that you don't like the Fortnite skin

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 08:12 PM PST

    Started This weekend new NG+, and just wanted to share some pics i took. Still rocking the original Ps4, and cant wait to play this in Ps5 early next year.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 06:33 AM PST

    Thor’s going to be epic

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 03:02 AM PST

    I finally picked up a copy of god of war lore and legends, which is confirmed to be canon. During the chapter that gIves a little glimpse of what Atreus, kratos and Mimir are up to post game a very interesting conversation takes place between Mimir and Atreus. While talking about Krato's frustration with his inability to control fimbulwinter or Ragnarök Mimir basically describes him as one of the fiercest warriors he's ever seen, saying that he's sometimes even scarier and more blood thisty than many of the aesir gods. Atreus asks Mimir if he thinks kratos can kill Thor and Mimir says something along the lines of "That lad I do not know" which to me suggests that Thor will be in the same league as kratos and will legitimately be able to pose as a threat. I'd also like to point out that this chapter takes place a year after the game which means that by this point Mimir has spent plenty of time with kratos and seen much of what he's capable of. All I know is there's no way Thor is gonna be a pushover after all the stories we've heard about him and I'm beyond hyped for Ragnarök!

    submitted by /u/CaptainCozmic
    [link] [comments]

    Wack-a-mole simulator

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 07:50 AM PST

    I'm trying to reach the end of 2020

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 01:18 PM PST

    Alfheim

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 11:36 AM PST

    bilal göregen

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 01:52 PM PST

    Can someone explain what I’m supposed to be doing in Niflheim without giving away every detail?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 05:13 AM PST

    I don't want to look up a guide because I don't want my hand held the whole time. But I really don't understand how Niflheim works. I see I need an Anchor of Fog for each realm tear, but I keep opening chests and have no idea where to find them. That is, if I'm not getting wrecked by the enemies. I found the Valkyrie once, but if the rooms keep on rotating, I have no idea how I'm gonna find her again by luck.

    I feel like I'm missing something really obvious.

    submitted by /u/Raison_Detritus
    [link] [comments]

    [MEME] It's just to laugh...

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 05:30 PM PST

    Next game should include more NPCs

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 09:59 AM PST

    Next god of war I'd like to see more people roaming around. The 2018 game felt like the only people alive were villians and brok and sindri. We should be meeting people if we're travelling to different realms.

    Instead of having favours for ghosts how about favours for living creatures.

    submitted by /u/RamboA123B
    [link] [comments]

    Greek and norse comparison

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 07:33 AM PST

    A lot of people are comparing the greek and norse gods. Usually zeus is equated to odin, but in my opinion the better comparison is odin and cronos. Both fathered a thunder god and killed the universe spanning diety (ymir and uranus). That got me thinking and it turns out that in gow norse myth is basically what if cronos and zeus had a good father-son relationship. It is interesting how the greek era looks at powerhungry sons killing their fathers, while the cycle of patricide was ended in the norse world by odin and thor. Even tho the cycle of patricide was ended, they are still evil.

    submitted by /u/ezytricks
    [link] [comments]

    God of War: Ragnarök

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 10:25 PM PST

    GoW is so good, that 6+ months after beating the game, it has ruined video games for me

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 12:30 AM PST

    Sometimes I wish I had never played this game. Every game I've played, I can't help but compare it to GoW. Completely different games with different settings and characters that otherwise wouldn't have seemed so bad. The details in dialouge and storytelling are so good in GoW, that everything else just seems like lazy garbage to me. It has made me extremely critical and unfair to other titles. I used to play every game all the way through but I've been finding myself thinking "God of War" is better, so I quit playing it. I can't find a game that interests me as much as this game has. TlOU, Uncharted, Horizon (tbf I dnt think i would be ever liked that game), AC. The only games I've actually found myself enjoying were Spiderman and DBZ: Kakarot, and in the end I still felt like I didn't enjoy them as much as I should have, I still have that "its not GoW teir" mentality.

    The only hope for me now is Ragnarok. It better deliver or I may never pick up the sticks again. I have spent the 6 months trying to find a title that will leave an impression on me like GoW did.

    submitted by /u/Beastysymptoms
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel