• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 8, 2020

    God of War | God Of War Alternative Poster By John Conlon

    God of War | God Of War Alternative Poster By John Conlon


    God Of War Alternative Poster By John Conlon

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 03:13 AM PST

    20 second Sigrun kill on GMGOW+. Improvement from yesterday’s run after I was given feedback.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 06:34 PM PST

    Kratos (God of war 4) is going up against anyone and everyone in the DCEU comment who you want him to fight, who you think would win and why

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 08:34 AM PST

    Kratos gingerbread man

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 12:08 PM PST

    Overworked widower and father of Boi screaming at Santa’s helpers for not getting his son a Ps5 as christmas present.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 02:14 PM PST

    Finally! 100% Completion!

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 09:15 AM PST

    Kratos (god of war 4) is going up against anyone and everyone in the MCU comment who he should fight and who you think would win and why

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 10:49 PM PST

    Glitched PS5 Trophy

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 12:16 PM PST

    I got the nice moves trophy while playing but then the next day it said I didn't have it. I got it while my internet was disconnected, but I have gotten trophies in other games without wifi and they worked. I tried starting a new game and it still didn't work. Do you guys have any ideas?

    Update: When I turn off my wifi it shows up

    submitted by /u/duckduck275
    [link] [comments]

    Any one fixed this glitch yet? I cant get past it to the valkyrie

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 11:43 AM PST

    I found hidden mechanics in GOW 2018, is an old vid tho

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 10:56 PM PST

    how to earn A LOT of hacksilver?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 11:10 AM PST

    how to earn A LOT of hacksilver?

    submitted by /u/wael_ke
    [link] [comments]

    Got Platinum Trophy on GoW

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 05:00 PM PST

    Please help

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 03:03 AM PST

    Ok so awhile ago when I used to play (God of war 2018) I had a build where if I was full health and I used a health stone it would give me rage instead, and if I was full rage and use rage stone I'd get health. What item, or armor set do I need to get that again because I cant remember

    submitted by /u/FoamyMugs
    [link] [comments]

    A funny story I want to tell you

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 04:26 AM PST

    I got platinum like a year ago or sth,it was 2-3 am here in my country,n I just yelled:"YES LETS GO" n my parents were like:"what're u yelling about?" So yeah,I literally told em that I got platinum on god of war(they know the series,they really love the series n they know what platinum is) n they told me:"Good work,but don't yell,people are sleeping",well they got a point,I expected someone to come and tell us to stfu but no one came. I remember just being in Heilheim,n being in the last wave,my stress went 📈 so yeah it was really fun,but I also remember wanting to break my controller while fighting the last valkyrie. My mother was literally there watching me fight her,lol

    submitted by /u/john_vlk
    [link] [comments]

    Yes

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 03:00 PM PST

    Who would win between these two gods

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 09:59 AM PST

    Kratos or Ultimate life form Kars

    submitted by /u/Confused_Hank
    [link] [comments]

    Any good lists/recommendations for books diving into the Greek mythology-specific influences in God of War?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 09:11 AM PST

    https://www.ign.com/articles/2018/04/20/go-beyond-god-of-war-with-these-norse-mythology-books

    Going on a deep dive into the influences behind the series. Obviously there is the Norse stuff from the recent game, but I'm looking for any similar collections/lists as the link above for the Greek side.

    submitted by /u/devilmaydance
    [link] [comments]

    I know it's late but some criticisms of this game still baffle me

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 07:41 PM PST

    For example

    "THE GAME IS ALL CUTSCENES"

    completely untrue, I don't think anyone who says this has played the game

    "THE STORY IS A PRETENTIOUS LAST OF US RIP OFF "

    god forbid they try to give Kratos more motivation than "kill all the things" I guess? I connected with the characters far more than I ever did in the previous games

    "KRATOS IS A PUSSY NOW"

    I mean the whole game is about kratos trying to reject his nature, he's far from a pussy though. More like a war-sick soldier trying to put the past behind him. It's a trope I personally enjoy.

    "COMBAT IS SHITTY AND SHALLOW"

    might be unpopular but I never thought the combat in the originals was anything special, it was pretty spammy and button mashy where the combat here feel more deliberate. I would never want them to go back to the combat of the previous games

    "OMG SO MANY TRIPLE A TROPES LIKE MOVING THROUGH CRACKS AND BOOSTING UP LEDGES"

    As if the older games didn't have annoying shit? Remember having to tap x a dozen times to open a chest? I personally didn't mind the exploration at all

    "THE GAME IS JUST SEQUEL BAIT, WE DONT EVEN SEE BIG PLAYERS LIKE THOR AND ODIN"

    People who say this only know about norse mythology from marvel movies? Baldur, Freya, etc. are huge figures. Since this is a trilogy I'm glad they didn't blow their load in the first game, imagine fighting zeus in GOW 1.

    "IT'S A FAUX OPEN WORLD"

    Good as far as I'm concerned. I'm sick of massive maps with a billion icons to go to. A smaller world with more side areas that have meaningful rewards is much better IMO.

    anyways that all I have. I just started getting into this game and I had no Idea how controversial it was until I started reading about it on the internet.

    submitted by /u/-jake-skywalker-
    [link] [comments]

    *Sips Drink With BOI*

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 03:55 PM PST

    Kratos (god of war 4) is going up against anyone and everyone in the NARUTO CANNON comment who you think he should fight, who would win and why

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 08:53 AM PST

    Kratos (god of war 4) is going up against anyone and everyone in the DBZ CANNON comment who you think he should fight, who would win and why

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 08:42 AM PST

    Hermes was not the most epic fight, but he was about the most obnoxious Olympian.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 07:42 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel