• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 24, 2020

    God of War | Wow, this game is insane

    God of War | Wow, this game is insane


    Wow, this game is insane

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 08:52 AM PST

    Have always been a Xbox guy , decided to get the PS5 and got GOW for free. Just finished the main story and I can't wait for the next game. I didn't think a console exclusive game would be so good with a long story. Now on the quest to get 100% completion 😟

    submitted by /u/vloneg
    [link] [comments]

    FROG OF WAR

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 11:33 AM PST

    How's is it,I'm really a new to the editing

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 08:49 AM PST

    Game Awards!

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 11:01 AM PST

    Hi all!

    1. Do y'all think there will be a reveal trailer at the game awards for the next game??

    2. Are y'all voting for GOW as the most anticipated game ?? 😃

    submitted by /u/Tajmeas
    [link] [comments]

    Early Christmas present, a dream come true!

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 04:53 PM PST

    So, God of War Amun-Ra when? Hopefully the series will move slowly into those 4 locations that was hidden by Tyr.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 05:49 AM PST

    Fate of the Valkyries

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 11:12 PM PST

    Thanks to those who gave me tips, I was finally able to down sigrun, the run that I killed her I didn't even use my resurrection stone!

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 09:08 PM PST

    Is it worth buying God of War 2018 even though I watched the story countless times on youtube?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 10:24 AM PST

    the title^

    submitted by /u/draGGooN_021
    [link] [comments]

    Minor detail, but God of War on the PS5 has Mjolnir light up just like the Leviathan Axe

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 01:23 AM PST

    God of war - previous games

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 09:22 AM PST

    Hi,

    I just played the ps4 god of war (with atreus) and am wondering:

    1) Are the previous games good? When I was a kid I wasn't allowed to play them but they seemed like they had way bigger scale fights than the most recent one, which is good imo.

    2) What games are there, what are worth playing and how can I play them? I have a ps3 (just need to plug it in, ready to go), a psp and a pc which can run an emulator (although if nothing is gained from pc I'd rather play on console).

    I saw on ps3 there is a collection and there is a saga so I'm just quite confused what games are on what. The saga seems quite expensive, might be cheaper to buy the collection + whatever games aren't included.

    submitted by /u/Reasonable_Phys
    [link] [comments]

    New player here had some typical noob questions

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 12:52 PM PST

    Just started playing, played about 1 hour to finish the first main mission and hopped off. I got some questions below in regards to the game for those who beat the game

    • First is in regards to side activities, their is lots of things to do on the side, my thing is usually I only focus main missions unless the game is like crazy good and so I think its worth it to do side missions. Usually if side missions are required for me to get certain items or gear to become more op in the game I will for sure do them but if its something like go find smth 50 items, or liberate outposts (far cry games) I don't do it cos its repetitive and does nothing to lore or story and the reward is not worth it. My question is what sort of side activities to focus on that either are good for lore/story/cutscenes OR have good loot/XP?!

    • Are the odin's ravens worth getting in terms of in game XP and gold or its kind of to time consuming compared to reward?

    • What things should I rush to get in this game? I heard things about nornir chests, resurrection stone, luck and vitality ratio, etc... Any of them should be on top of my list?

    My next few questions are about gear

    • What should my focus be in shops? I heard its best to only upgrade items in shops and to not buy anything because most gear can be found in the world.

    • What does pommel do?

    • What do talismans do?

    • What do runic attacks do?

    • What do enchantments do?

    I understand those questions will prob get answered as I play the game so pls ignore them if they are annoying or obvious haha

    Finally is what items/skills to focus on early?

    Any personal favorite skills that are "must have" early game to make the game easy? (Playing on challenger mode)

    What about personal gear/items? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/mateyman
    [link] [comments]

    I stuck here please help me any tips? I try everything

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 06:14 AM PST

    My custom God of War themed lightsaber.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 03:40 PM PST

    I thought you guy's might like this drawing I made

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 04:40 PM PST

    How do I get to the 2nd Nornir Chest in the mountain post game?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 11:13 AM PST

    I first played God of War in 2018 when it came out, but just stopped shortly into the game. I Started playing again recently and have completed the game and most of the side missions, but I need a couple more Nornir chests. One of them is the second one in the Mountain. I've been trying to find it for hours but can't. So I decided to watch a walk-through to see how people got to it. While watching I saw that as you are going through the story you push a cart and then a crane lifts the cart up to the area I need to get to, but you can't do that again because the cart is now gone. So I'm stuck and don't know how to get up to that rune chest?

    Any help? Sorry if it's hard to understand which chest and area I'm talking about.

    submitted by /u/KingKillerKvvothe
    [link] [comments]

    What's your favorite Kratos' one-liner?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 02:55 AM PST

    For example, mine would be from the beginning of the newest installment:

    "You talk too much."

    The delivery is just perfect and it is imo the closest he got to his past, cocky, overconfident and raging self. Hearing that line always makes me smile.

    submitted by /u/Mtr_X
    [link] [comments]

    The music of god of war

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 09:22 AM PST

    They shouldn't have changed the music in the latest god of war. The main music in the last games literally gave me goosebumps

    submitted by /u/alisadiq2004
    [link] [comments]

    Uhhh i found a bigger mystery than the fate of the valkyries

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 06:30 PM PST

    Atreus

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 08:54 AM PST

    How come Atreus has a problem killing humans but not dark elves. They are clearly sentient and seam to be just as intelligent as people so how come he kills them with no thought?

    submitted by /u/Overall_Part
    [link] [comments]

    GoW I came out in 2005 - which game did you enjoy the most in the past 15 years

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 04:19 AM PST

    (had to include the PSP titles as one option, sorry)

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/5AKAl
    [link] [comments]

    Ragnarok is coming! There will be highs and lows in balance of life in Asgard.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 03:52 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel