• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 25, 2020

    God of War | The 9 realms must be explored!

    God of War | The 9 realms must be explored!


    The 9 realms must be explored!

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 08:26 AM PST

    After 100 hours of gameplay, many deaths, 3 playthroughs, and many BOY's, I finally got the Platinum �� for my favorite game ever!

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 08:30 AM PST

    Did everyone struggle with this fight or am I just bad?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 04:53 PM PST

    Baldur

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 06:02 AM PST

    Farming in Niflheim be like

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 11:12 AM PST

    The one thing im MOST excited for in the next game.

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 11:26 AM PST

    Is killing Freya because of how fucking annoying she is during the last fight of the game

    submitted by /u/Thurman_Mermanz
    [link] [comments]

    This is just a meme and do not take it seriously. Also I'm sad

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 04:28 AM PST

    My pins from lineage studios came in just in time for the holidays!

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 11:58 AM PST

    Soo im playing God of War on my ps5 from my disc.

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 11:10 AM PST

    Is it possible to get 4k AND 60 fps?

    submitted by /u/Thurman_Mermanz
    [link] [comments]

    Never had the chance to get the Collector’s edition when it released two years ago, thought I was out of luck. My friend surprised me with this for my birthday. So cool.

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 09:26 AM PST

    NO TOUCHING

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 08:26 AM PST

    Is there any way to stay locked onto one opponent?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 11:48 AM PST

    I know you can lock onto them, but can you stay locked onto one, like say Baldur, instead of some low level thing his mom throws at you?

    I'm absolutely stuck on the 2nd phase of the Baldur fight in GMGOW+ & locking onto my opponent is my easiest way to play, but it keeps taking me off him

    Any help is greatly appreciated

    submitted by /u/Krandle47
    [link] [comments]

    **SPOILERS** Atreus' identity?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 07:15 AM PST

    Careful, this post contains spoilers!

    How can Atreus be Loki? I know God of War is centered around Norse mythology and doesn't have to follow it entirely at all times, but some elements don't make sense to me...

    For instance, on that last panel once Kratos and Atreus are both at Jotunheim, it appears as though something bad will happen to Kratos (someone apparently translated what was on the wall as "Death" and "Father"), and that out of him he might create the World Serpent. Additionally, according to Norse mythology, Loki is the father of a few "kids", including the World Serpent. But isn't he already in the game all along?

    Also, do you have any idea why Laufey (Faye) hid the fact that she was a giant from her husband and son?

    submitted by /u/clemlorangina
    [link] [comments]

    God of War: Ragnarök WINNER!!! Most Wanted Game

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 05:26 PM PST

    will ragnarok be on ps4

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 09:29 AM PST

    ive heard its only going to be on ps5 and i was wondering if thats true

    submitted by /u/ughbr9hx
    [link] [comments]

    Modelled Kratos for 3D printing (PS5 Playroom style)

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 04:11 PM PST

    Just finished my first play through

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 12:59 AM PST

    I've always owned Xbox consoles, but there have just been too many amazing exclusives I've been missing out on over the years, and for the first time in my life I bought a console at launch and got a PS5. God of War was my first game (other than playing some Astro's Playroom with my kid) and I just finished the story an hour ago, unlocking my first platinum trophy in the process. What an incredible journey. I cannot wait to experience more that I've been missing out on, and whatever they follow this incredible game with.

    submitted by /u/RowdyInFlorida
    [link] [comments]

    What theory do you all have about possible plotlines in ragnarok?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 04:30 AM PST

    I've been putting some time into a NG+ recently and it's got me thinking about how the conflict between the gods will be handled in ragnarok. I'd say it's pretty obvious we'll see Thor and Odin in some capacity, but Im not to thrilled about the idea of just throwing everyone at kratos because foreigner. Thor will most likely be a big antagonist, seeking revenge for Magni's death, but I'm kinda hoping Odin interferes in favor of kratos. At least in the beginning in an effort to serve his own agenda.

    Based on the sailing stories mimir tells K and A, Odin is a curator of knowledge, and he obsesses over things and places he has no knowledge of/control over. In this case, that thing is Kratos, and that place is Sparta. He's also a tricky sob so it'd be safe to assume he would offer kratos some shady deal in exchange for protection from thor/freya in some aspect. And the tension between thor and Odin alone would, in my opinion, make for an interesting story.

    I know that's a pretty generalized story, but it's what my brain has cooked up so far.

    What are some avenues you'd like to see explored in the next installment? Any throwbacks you'd like to see?

    submitted by /u/mattastic995
    [link] [comments]

    God of War 2018 Epilogue

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 03:39 AM PST

    I really want to watch the epilogue of god of war, but i´m scared if I´ll be able to continue exploring the world after it. Can someone tell me?

    submitted by /u/Pedro-Schott
    [link] [comments]

    Grendel trolls strategy in Týr’s Temple

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 09:59 PM PST

    Is there any way to stop the trolls from healing? I feel like I have to be missing something really obvious...........

    submitted by /u/Raison_Detritus
    [link] [comments]

    Skadi will be in Ragnarok prove me wrong

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 02:24 PM PST

    GOW 2018 On PS Store for $10.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 05:13 PM PST

    Game's on sale.

    submitted by /u/dsole16
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel