• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 26, 2020

    God of War | Alfheim realm tear GMGOW

    God of War | Alfheim realm tear GMGOW


    Alfheim realm tear GMGOW

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 11:53 PM PST

    Fall of Asgard work in progress ������

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 01:51 AM PST

    Found the bots playing "Bot of War" in Astro's Playroom

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 10:18 AM PST

    "The Power of Olympus" by ArtStation User Alireza Ravayi

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 09:37 AM PST

    I never knew

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 11:19 AM PST

    Fourth or fifth play through now and I just realized you can throw your axe to retrieve healing stones

    Edit: So the stone I picked up was in a pot that I broke with the axe when I whiffed my shot. It's possible that it just brought it back to me as a glitch but I can't get it to work with anything else. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

    submitted by /u/SaltyShrimpPasta
    [link] [comments]

    No title required

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 08:38 PM PST

    BOOOOOOOY

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 08:04 AM PST

    Give it up to the world's biggest dumbass everyone!

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 07:15 AM PST

    Forged In Fire

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 10:48 AM PST

    Should I even be thinking about upgrading my armor before Valkryie Set or Ivaldi's Mist Set?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 10:37 AM PST

    I am just not sure if i should save my money until then or if it will be way to late game by then and its not worth it to struggle during combat by not upgrading?

    Or just wait for purple or above items to upgrade instead?

    submitted by /u/mateyman
    [link] [comments]

    meme of u/PandaYoshi

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 01:48 AM PST

    Never took the time to do it, man those collectibles are a pain in the ass.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 11:08 AM PST

    Just a Big Ol' Grump

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 08:04 AM PST

    Theory: Atreus will get a "facial marking" similar to his father via [reboot and possible sequel spoilers]

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 05:06 AM PST

    My theory goes thusly. An older Atreus will eventually end up captured by the Aesir. Either to interrogate him or for just plain cruelty's sake, they'll tie him down on a slab and torture him. And true to Norse myth, said torture will involve having a snake salivate venom upon Atreus's face over an excruciating period of time (months if not years maybe). By the time he escapes it, he will have extensive facial scarring based on where the venom trickled and possible blindness in one eye. It may go even further if the venom were to have formed a steady stream down a certain area of his upper body as well. Three guesses as to what the scarring itself will resemble.......

    submitted by /u/igloo_poltergeist
    [link] [comments]

    GOW 2 Help with perseus ( QTE)

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 10:01 AM PST

    I am having a hard time with the boss on Titan for one reason he keep spamming the blind move that forces you to shake the controller side ways its the same QTE that you do vs the harpys and its the only one that I had problem with because the game never seem to register my inputs .

    anyone has a trick to how to do it correctly.

    submitted by /u/jdolev7
    [link] [comments]

    ZEUS SUPREME RULER

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 08:57 AM PST

    IF ZEUS HAD DEFEATED KRATOS, HOW WOULD HE DEAL WITH THE WORLD IN THE ABSENCE OF HADES AND POSEIDON, WOULD IT BE POWERFUL ENOUGH TO RESTORE THE WORLD?

    submitted by /u/HelpfulFall1
    [link] [comments]

    Giving Thanks - Finally Beat the Muspelheim Valkyrie

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 08:32 AM PST

    I just got a PS5 and decided to go back to play everything I'd missed on the previous gen. After close to 30 hours logged, I got to my toughest gaming challenge in a long time: the Valkyrie in Muspelheim.

    After close to 40 tries and much frustration, I finally did it!

    Just wanted to chime in and meet the community. I can't believe it took me so long to play this game.

    submitted by /u/EOC33
    [link] [comments]

    I need ur help!

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 08:05 AM PST

    Im playing new game plus and i have completed like 75% of the story and i realised that i didnt collet the niflheim rune from the mountain in the beginning. Am i still able to go get it cuz i have no fcking idea how to get there to get it?

    submitted by /u/fraktman
    [link] [comments]

    What are some of the best talismans in the game for GMGOW?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 07:26 AM PST

    I heard the dodging realm shift talisman is the best. But I'm not sure.

    submitted by /u/PrimeCedars
    [link] [comments]

    Wife thought it would be nice to update for me(ps5)

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 06:51 AM PST

    RIP 60fps 4K :(

    Has the studio even responded to inquiries or is it a lost cause? I mean in reality this should be like a 2 min fix. All they did was put a frame limiter... If it's anything like PC games you just need to modify the switch on one file.

    submitted by /u/Jereguy
    [link] [comments]

    Does playing on GMOW gives you less xp?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 06:35 AM PST

    I'm onto NG+3, I don't know why but I felt I got considerably less xp and hacksilver on my second playthrough that my first. I was wondering if there's a mechanic I don't know about?

    submitted by /u/Not_a_pariah
    [link] [comments]

    Thought this community would get a kick out of this.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 02:49 AM PST

    My insistence on a no damage run for each Valkyrie is making me question my choices. Geirdriful is a snatchface!

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 06:27 AM PST

    So many opportunities to mess up. I'm still trying to figure out why an axe throw will only sometimes stun her after the airborne blinding attack, if I can even land the throw or not turn around too early. And those damn homing chakrams! This fight is definitely fair, but after three hours of trying, gah......time for a break. I have no idea why I decided to do this. Masochism, surely. 😱

    submitted by /u/Raison_Detritus
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel