• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 13, 2020

    God of War | "We win because we are determined. Disciplined. Not because we feel ourselves superior."

    God of War | "We win because we are determined. Disciplined. Not because we feel ourselves superior."


    "We win because we are determined. Disciplined. Not because we feel ourselves superior."

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 05:01 PM PDT

    He’s Gearing Up for Ragnarok!

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    Man plays God of War for the first time.

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 08:13 AM PDT

    First off, just WOW. This game is incredible! I currently just cut Mimir's head off and am on my way to finding the Jotunheim realm gate. Do not comment any spoilers please, I'm engrossed in the story.

    I must say this game is quite epic. I got to thinking the other day, with the console war fueled and more alive than ever, I observed that the war seems to be centered around exclusives (maybe seemingly more now than ever?) along with the ability to have all of them via a Netflix-like service. This got me thinking, I HAVE NEVER PLAYED any "noteworthy" PlayStation exclusives. None of the Pinnacle games that i've heard so much about.

    Time to hop down the PlayStation store rabbit hole. It was a toss up between Horizon: Zero Dawn and God of War. I was definitely not disappointed. I just had to share my excitement and just FUN I have had with this game. I can tell I am only scratching the surface, as the plot keeps deepening, I am observing various seeds being planted that will come to fruition as I progress further into the game.

    Lastly, this game is beautiful. I'm playing on the original PS4 and it runs well and look stunning. I am super hyped for God of War Ragnarok now coming to the PS5! Also, I LOVE Norse mythology so this is just all around GREAT!

    TLDR; Man plays god of war for the first time and... loves it.

    submitted by /u/Guardiansfolly
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody think it'd be cool to fight a boss inside Jormundgandr?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    After 3 years of the release date, I've finally beaten the game for the first time. Now onto the hardest difficulty +

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    what are the effects of killing gods in norse myth

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 07:45 AM PDT

    back in greece whenever a god dies a disaster happens what about baldur he died right? and isnt he an important god?

    edit: im so dumb i forgot about ragnarok

    submitted by /u/Village_Capable
    [link] [comments]

    Going to be hard to top Baldur but I expect Santa Monica to nail it. Who knows maybe it isn’t goodbye and we will see Baldur after Ragnarok.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 10:36 PM PDT

    A real life health stone!

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 03:26 AM PDT

    I think it'd be awesome

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    SPOILERS

    I think that god of war 5 might have a similar part to part 3 while your fighting gaia and end up inside her chest i have feeling that there will be a fight with thor or some inside belly of the beast what do you think?

    submitted by /u/blazenstars69
    [link] [comments]

    Honestly Guys...

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 05:15 AM PDT

    I've seen a bunch of posts regarding Sigrun and how to beat her. This community isn't extremely active so im sure if you guys just scroll down a little bit, there will be another post from someone who beat her and is giving advice. Im not trying to be mean about it either.

    submitted by /u/Titan_313
    [link] [comments]

    SPOILERS Only in God of War could Loki be (technically) a Greek God

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 02:26 AM PDT

    Is there any real incentive to complete Realm Tears when I'm extremely underleveled? Or should I just save the agony and come back when I'm more powerful?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 01:06 PM PDT

    I just found the first Realm Tear in the Lake of Nine with two heavy draugrar. Keep getting one-shotted. Is there any good reason to buckle down and try to beat them now? Or will the rewards not even be useful until much later anyway?

    submitted by /u/Raison_Detritus
    [link] [comments]

    Kratos is more Frightening than any of the Aesir when enraged

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 02:26 AM PDT

    It's what Mimir said in the book, God Of War - The Lore and The Legends, that when enraged, Kratos is the most frightening killer he's ever seen, just wondering what would Mimir say when he actually witnesses the most enraged Kratos, the one we saw fight Thanatos, that rage of Sparta and the roar he unleashed when Deimos Died! My God, Thor should be shaking in case Kratos's Restraints wore off, he's gonna get a whopping

    submitted by /u/Bataranger999
    [link] [comments]

    Question

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 11:41 AM PDT

    I'm curious to know why and who the harpoons shot when Kratos and Atreus were escaping Hel. Just curious

    submitted by /u/Cursadian
    [link] [comments]

    God of War is the first game I have ever 100% so thank you Cory

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 05:05 PM PDT

    Question about the 2018 game

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    I've never played the God of War series, so this is my first one! I'm not very far in it (just got out of that weird cave with the cannibal people) but I want to make sure I'm not missing anything.

    Should I know why Atreus' is treated the way he is?

    Should I know who the woman we sent off into the afterlife at the beginning of the game is?

    Is there anything from the first few games I missed that I need to know before I keep playing so I can understand what's going on?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/nghiMcGee27
    [link] [comments]

    i feel like this belongs here

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 04:14 PM PDT

    Going to be hard to top Baldur but I expect Santa Monica to nail it. Who knows maybe it isn’t goodbye and we will see Baldur after Ragnarok.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 10:31 PM PDT

    Found this awesome keychain at my local GameStop. ����

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 02:42 PM PDT

    Lvl 1 Give Me God Of War challenge

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 06:41 AM PDT

    Hi guys. I have a question. I want to do a lvl 1 give me god of war challenge, where everything is lvl 1. Should I further upgrade my axe or leave it at lvl 2 where it's at right now? I intend to beat Sigrun on this playthrough.

    submitted by /u/YPAJ
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel