• Breaking News

    Monday, October 12, 2020

    God of War | Cold be hand and heart and bone

    God of War | Cold be hand and heart and bone


    Cold be hand and heart and bone

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 05:19 AM PDT

    Just wanted to say a BIG FUCK YOU to Freya who’s annoying little bitch ass minions kept jumping on my back grabbing me (which is sus) allowing Baldur to kill Instantly again with a slam. And a FUCK YOU to Baldur for slamming on top of me repeatedly for 2hrs.

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 04:07 PM PDT

    "In the direction of deer" is brilliant writing

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    We all find it funny when Kratos says that, but underneath it's a very well-thought display of the signature Spartan dry wit.

    In the press conference, originally Atreus asks "which way?", to which Kratos replies "your hunt, you tell me". A teaching/mentoring mindset. In the final game, the hunt begins during Faye's funeral - Kratos is not in the mood. By saying that phrase, he essentially informs Atreus that he must find his own way, but spares words and gives up the step-by-step mentor tone; technically, he answers exactly what Atreus asked, yet is curt and the phrase must be interpreted for any higher meaning.

    It's been years since I played but I always find myself musing on the brilliance of the dialogue. It's very in-character, the laconic tone is historically accurate, and it's an absolutely unique and memorable line. A work of art in itself.

    submitted by /u/HeyRiks
    [link] [comments]

    My first God of war fan art : Detective Kratos !

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 11:38 AM PDT

    I got a curly fry in the shape of the Omega

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    “I killed many who were deserving, and many who were not.”

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 12:00 AM PDT

    The part that hit me the most in God of War (2018)

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 03:33 AM PDT

    The one where they're in Alfheim and Kratos walks into the light.

    I don't remember verbatim, something like this.

    He spend some time there, looking around, searching for his wife. He somehow goes back to the house and sees his son grieving his mother's body, only this time we can listen to what he was thinking. He wants his mother back as he feels his father was forever absent. And when Kratos is pulled back to Alfheim, he feels it's just been a few minutes but it's actually been a long time, and Atreus had to look after himself because his father was absent again.

    It just felt very sad. That's like a human thing.

    Even if they only would have gone with the basic mythology change and upgraded combat system, the game would have revived the franchise. But the personal story made it hit much-much deeper inside. Kudos to the team. And excited to see where they take the story.

    submitted by /u/crasherdgrate
    [link] [comments]

    I really can't decide which one angers me more

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    Just beat Sigrun on GMGOW+, wanted to share some advice

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 12:53 PM PDT

    To be completely honest, there is no winning build for this boss. You can use anything high tier to a good enough effect as long as you have the skill to use it, but that is the thing, you need skill, but more than skill you need patience. Sigrun is fast, deadly, sturdy, and an incredibly lengthy fight on your first time around. You can get through this fight with anything as long as you know exactly what is about to happen without panicking, and it is even easier to get through it with gear that fits your play style. Are you good enough with combos to use some of the Zeus set? go ahead, but prepare for any attack strong enough to one shot you. (80% of her move set) if you like playing it safe there isn't much safer that you can get than the full Valkyrie+ set, with the right enchantments and weapon setup, you could have near max strength, max runic, cool down, defense, and vitality, but low luck which isn't very important when you are trying to play safe rather than risky. An incredibly useful runic attack for either setup is "hel's touch" for the axe, which is a guaranteed stun. Combined with the mark of kvasir makes dodging her jump move a simple dodge and runic attack away. Her health bar is large enough to make messing up very likely, so it boils down to pure mastery of all her moves to the point of getting her down to at most 2 squares of health left with your rage stone still available. Everybody knows you are more prone to mess up at the end and a rage bar is the easiest way to get rid of that last bit of health. If anybody has any questions of how to avoid specific attacks or needs to know any patterns to keep in mind feel free to ask.

    submitted by /u/Titan-fruit
    [link] [comments]

    God I love this game

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 01:26 PM PDT

    Tips for Valkyrie queen

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 01:28 PM PDT

    I just beat the Valkyrie in Muspelheim, but it took me around 2 and a half hours to do so. This is my first Valkyrie and I know I'm gonna have a way harder time with the queen. I'm only level five so I'm wondering what should I do to get prepped for the Valkyrie Queen?

    submitted by /u/Nindo-
    [link] [comments]

    I've been trying to make Kratos pose like that on the thumbnail for photo mode, but to no avail. Any help would be appreciated!

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 08:03 PM PDT

    Sigrun difficulty differences

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 05:40 AM PDT

    Battled her on Give Me A Challenge for a few hours. Best I got her down to was like 30-35% health before giving up and switching to Give Me A Story (it was 4am). Then I beat her real easily.

    I know the practice and knowledge of her attacks played a part in that, but I'm wondering just how different she is.

    Side note, can I battle her again on a higher setting without having to go back to an old save? Can't even imagine on the toughest setting.

    submitted by /u/flick3d
    [link] [comments]

    Stone Mason is a badass ost ngl

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 07:22 PM PDT

    Beating Valkyries in less than 10 seconds, no damage GMGOW+ , no Rage/Runic. I actually beat Sigrun with no damage in less than 25 seconds. I can't believe I did it

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 04:37 AM PDT

    Zeus Mode?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 08:22 AM PDT

    So I'm reading the threads here and I've seen "Zeus mode" referenced many times. What is it, and how do I achieve it? I've completed the story line, and defeated all nine Valkyrie's (as of 10 mins ago)

    submitted by /u/wtf_maine
    [link] [comments]

    I'm not sure how but I got Kratos to dual wield

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 04:34 PM PDT

    I’m such an idiot

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 04:59 AM PDT

    I was fighting the Valkyrie at the top of the Musphepliam trials and was getting my Ass kicked, and I finally managed to kill her and I realized I don't have my health or my rage maxed out... that would probably be helpful

    submitted by /u/KbSkittles
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished GoW4 and I must say there is A LOT to take in.

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 04:56 PM PDT

    The ending of the game is pretty much completely fried my brain and the sheer amount of questions the game has instilled is overwhelming.

    First off, Kratos dead in the prophecy. I dont think this is him, or not completely. We know that the murals on the walls tell ATREUS' story only. Atreus is also called Loki who in norse mythology is the god of trickery. There is also a word on the last mural that translates to "deceit". I think either atreus is being manipulated in this picture or Atreus is faking the death in order to manipulate someone else. I dont know what the widely believed theory is but this is my takeaway

    Another thing, the world serpent. So apparently it came from the future? FROM ragnarok? He says he remembers Atreus but says nothing for Kratos. This almost made me believe that Kratos must die for this reason, but also the serpent initially spoke to him at the beginning of the game, but we wont know what he said. He could've been saying something on the lines of "surprise seeing you again", not exactly, obviously, but along those lines. Also, if the serpent has seen the end of the world, how and why can he not convey information on Kratos and Atreus' future?

    Last thing, they made a big deal about spreading Fayes ashes to the point that they went through hell to accomplish it (or Hel). However, there was already a prophecy that would cause them to ignite ragnarok and experience the events of the story. Why when Faye knew this, she still gave this journey to them, while knowing every step. She had a reason to put them on this path and I cant find an explicit reason as to why. Maybe father-son bonding time? Pretty brutal for that to be perfectly honest.

    All in all though, this game was indescribable for how good it was. The story and world draws you in on a level that is rare to see nowadays, and was maybe one of my best experiences ever. I think I played it at a perfect time so I didnt wait for the sequel for 3 years like the rest of ya'. Sorry for the long read but really felt like talking about how awesome the game is and express my thoughts about it. For the "theories" I have stated, I would love to hear other peoples ideas on those as well.

    submitted by /u/carapaceOcee
    [link] [comments]

    Are the spinoff prequels worth playing

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 03:13 AM PDT

    I have God of War 1,2 and 3 and I was wondering if the prequels like ascention and ghost of sparta are also worth playing or if I can skip them and go straight to 4

    submitted by /u/LoneWanderer106
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel