• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 11, 2020

    God of War | Just sharing my Kratos POP! arrived today!

    God of War | Just sharing my Kratos POP! arrived today!


    Just sharing my Kratos POP! arrived today!

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 01:08 AM PDT

    I want that booty (shoutout to the artist)

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 06:49 PM PDT

    Made this and thought you guys might like it feel free to use

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 07:01 AM PDT

    Accidentally made this while fiddling with photo mode. Quite pleased with it.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 06:27 PM PDT

    Skap Slag be like

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    That moment where Kratos kills the God of Death!

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 09:46 AM PDT

    Just found this on Instagram( the artist is the one with the M)

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    Been trying to beat the game in GMGOW lately. This part is still so cool

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    Atreus is not birthing the World Serpent

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 02:53 AM PDT

    Just because it isn't meant to be solved this way, doesn't mean it's wrong.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 02:06 PM PDT

    "The time draws near... prepare yourself" (screenshot by me����)

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 01:03 PM PDT

    How much is GoW collectors edition worth

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 09:18 AM PDT

    Beat this game, and after 30 tries... Gondul

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    This game was top 5 PS4 games I've played. What an incredible story, graphics, and end-game! Gondul was a serious grind, but the sense of satisfaction after seeing the R3 prompt.

    Phenomenal game.

    submitted by /u/alpinetime
    [link] [comments]

    Ragnarok is coming Wallpaper request

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 07:18 AM PDT

    Can anybody give me the ragnarok is coming wallpaper or tell me where I can get it

    submitted by /u/Brief_Professional41
    [link] [comments]

    What if Kratos hadn't stopped Baldur while he was strangling Freya?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 07:16 AM PDT

    I've had that nugget rolling around in my head for a few hours now and I wanna get some outside opinion

    submitted by /u/The_Last_Feelbender
    [link] [comments]

    Doctor:Your brain surgery was successful. Card:*declines* Patient:it's okay I will pay another time Doctor:

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 07:41 AM PDT

    I think the combat system finally 'clicked' for me and I'm very happy about it!

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 09:39 PM PDT

    Finally! I've dabbled in this game here and there, but I just finally restarted on Give Me a Challenge mode, and really think it's starting to click in a way it never did before. I just completed the Draugr pit and for once I felt like I was deliberate with my actions and remained in control and wasn't frantically button mashing.

    I think what changed is that I've finally broken my Dark Souls habit of thinking shields are bad and that I can just roll everywhere and be good. I also have realized how quickly you can go from attack to parry, and how quickly you can parry in succession. I'm paying attention to everything around me and not risking sloppy hits, as well as making sure I orient myself so I won't get trapped or surrounded. I'm also throwing the axe a lot more than I was before, although I really need to work on aiming and throwing more quickly.

    But yeah! I think now I can really start to enjoy the game now and not feel like I'm in over my head. 😊

    submitted by /u/Raison_Detritus
    [link] [comments]

    Kratos VS Sigrun [GMGOW]

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 04:40 PM PDT

    Made GOW3 Kratos in Hero Forge! Links to the colored and blank files below (painting the tattoos is not an option)

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 05:23 AM PDT

    Bruh I fuck up on NG+

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 09:07 AM PDT

    Just found out in order to get Zues armour you need to beat the Muspelheim, Niflheim valkyries and Sigrun in new game plus and I did it on GMGoW...

    submitted by /u/GoodNightAt6
    [link] [comments]

    When you come across an ogre

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 12:04 PM PDT

    I finally fucking did it. Give Me God of War+ conquered. Holy shit that was hard. (Sorry for the poor image quality)

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 08:44 PM PDT

    Made myself a shirt

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 04:49 PM PDT

    Is there a better way to switch between the Leviathan Axe and The Blades?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 05:33 AM PDT

    On my first playthrough and I just got through Tyr's Vault and I'm doing some side quests. So far the combat in this game is amazing but I feel like switching between the blades and the axe is a little clunky. Usually I just throw the axe and then hit left on the d-pad to get the blades and once I want to switch back I tap triangle but I feel like there's probably a better way to go about it. Is there any combo string or later game skill that allows you to quickly switch between the axe and the blades? It's probably the only minor thing that I've disliked so far but other than that it's a great experience. Just feel as though it's much easier to only fight with one weapon than it is to switch between the two.

    submitted by /u/AtlasClone
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel