• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 10, 2020

    God of War | Finally now on to god of war 2

    God of War | Finally now on to god of war 2


    Finally now on to god of war 2

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 06:50 AM PDT

    Simply, God of War. (Author: me)

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 08:05 PM PDT

    Kratos Drawing I did!

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 09:32 AM PDT

    I spend more time in photo mode than playing the actual game :)

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 01:45 AM PDT

    Kratos is fun to photograph

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 01:52 AM PDT

    Naughty Dog’s humble nod to God of War. TLoU2 drew a lot of inspiration from GoW concerning relationships.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 07:42 AM PDT

    Kratos

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    "Sins of the Father" by ArtStation user Will Stanley

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 06:04 PM PDT

    The combat in this game is very satisfying and I CANNOT stress that enough!! Played it on the hardest difficulty, I raged and cried but I certainly enjoyed this level of stress. Here's a photo I took while beating a boss

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 09:36 AM PDT

    does anyone think that kratos stil has the blade of olympus and claws of hades?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    In the gow 3 , kratos used the blade to kill himself by the blade of olympus, and after that athena just threw the blade on the ground next to kratos. So what happened to the blade? Does anyone think that kratos will use his old weapons in GOW:Ragnarok

    submitted by /u/xboxhasnogamez
    [link] [comments]

    My theory on how the next game opens

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    It'll start off with a flashback to Kratos roaming on his own, killing beings (to show us how to fight and such) and then we meet Faye. It'll be probably about the same amount of time as the intro into GoW 2018.

    Then before we can see more of the flashback, we see that it was a dream by Kratos - interrupted by loud thunder. That's where we'll have our intro boss fight with Thor.

    submitted by /u/IDontKnowTBH1
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    I really want to play the original trilogy. How ever I do not have access to a Playstation 2 or Playstation Now. Any help is well apreciated.

    submitted by /u/Draigzlor
    [link] [comments]

    Glitch that happened while playing New game plus(sorry about looking to the side of the tv it's hard to focus on the screen and play the game at the same time). Sorry I still not don't know how to use the PlayStation 4 video camera thing.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 10:11 AM PDT

    How do i open this door on Light Elf Outpost? I can't complete the island of light map.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    Why is gondul so fucking difficult in ng+?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 11:40 AM PDT

    What's annoying is that 9 times out of 10, I get her down to half health easily, then she she just absolutely pounds me to bits. I've tried everything I have, but she just does SOOO much damage, mainly by leaving those shitty little fire patches so I step into them accidentally while trying to dodge Valhalla. I'm not even in hard mode, I'm on normal. I think it might be that I haven't upgraded to perfect armour yet, I still have the epic Niflheim stuff that I beat sigrun with, but I'm just not sure at this point.

    Honestly, I'm not looking for help, I just wanted to vent, but if you guys are struggling with those bastard valkyries too, share your grievances and we can rage together

    submitted by /u/KrakawheatFTW
    [link] [comments]

    I just beat the game for the first time.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 01:00 AM PDT

    Having just beat the game, I'm going through everything that just happened. I just had a revelation and I'm sure it's obvious to those who have been playing for years.

    Sidri gives Atreus his green arrows. Not too long after, Freya sees them and takes them away, saying they're evil (or something). She then gives him hers.

    Does she know that Baldur is after them this whole time? Having seen the end, I know she's protecting her son. Why is she hiding it the whole time? Why is she helping, but at the same time, not?

    submitted by /u/dsole16
    [link] [comments]

    Surprisingly easy compared to last time!? (Minor spoilers)

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 04:41 AM PDT

    So last year I played GOW4 on normal and I had 5 power and maxed health but I rarely used rage and the Baldur fight was kind of hard but today, I finished it again on normal (not new game plus btw) with all of the most armour (top one of the list cause it was the best) with half of my max health but full rage and baldur was easy! I think the main reason was because I mainly used the blades with occasional axe runics and this time I had the valkarie talisman instead of the health boost. Any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/youjustgotvectored06
    [link] [comments]

    [MEME] Never have Kratos as a doctor..If you care about your face...

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 04:42 PM PDT

    My Time in Photo Mode

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 02:24 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel