• Breaking News

    Friday, October 9, 2020

    God of War | Kratos made for inktober (:

    God of War | Kratos made for inktober (:


    Kratos made for inktober (:

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 09:32 PM PDT

    I bought this game on release & it’s taken 2+ years to defeat the final Valkyrie. I rage quit endless amounts of time. I can’t believe it! My hands are sore & shaky from gripping that controller for hours, but HOLY SHIT I finally did it! Thanks for the help!! Platinum #39 �� ��

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    I drew this right after I finished the game

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 06:07 AM PDT

    This is why I love the game.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    One of the most beautiful screenshots I've ever captured.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    I have to save my boy

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 09:57 PM PDT

    Why Kratos losing to Thor wouldn’t feel right and also be harmful to the series

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 08:15 AM PDT

    So there's a lot of speculation between who will win between Kratos and Thor, and we're all waiting for that climatic showdown. The issue is many ppl seem to think Kratos will lose to Thor and be killed, but this doesn't seem healthy.

    For one, Cory Barlow states that what makes god of war god of war is Kratos. You can take the Greek out of god of war, but you can't take the Kratos out of it. Kratos is what keeps this series together, even when we left Greece. Him dying would kind of kill the god of war aspect as Cory says

    Also, it makes Greece look like weak and thereby cheapens everything Kratos did in the previous games. Cory Barloh already started that Norse Kratos would beat Greek Kratos "without a doubt."

    So if this buffed Kratos plus his son loses to Thor it basically makes the entire Olympian pantheon seems weak compared to the Norse gods. Zeus is the god amongst gods in Olympus and he was matched by an inferior Kratos to our current one, so if Thor can beat current Kratos and his son then it cheapens the accomplishments of Kratos, as suddenly it seems all his previous fights were paltry compared to the Norse gods and that he isn't anything special. That's a dangerous message to send imo

    Mimir states he isn't sure who's stronger between Kratos and Thor, although Mimir hasn't seen Kratos go all out. Nobody in the Norse realms have as far as we know.

    submitted by /u/Symmetramaindontban
    [link] [comments]

    hey Lois i’m the god of war

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 03:11 AM PDT

    Anyone else?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 10:16 PM PDT

    It is done. All of it. Whooooo!!!!!

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 05:56 AM PDT

    Stay Back Boi, I Got This One...

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 10:39 AM PDT

    There are everywhere!!!!

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    So I got Mimir tattooed on my skin and I can't stop fangirling over him.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 10:54 AM PDT

    This for me confirms Kratos’ becomes Tyr.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 03:55 AM PDT

    I know mainly posts about the new god of war are posted here, but I completed the first god of war and I'm going for the platinum trophy now, swipe across to see the other pictures

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 09:38 AM PDT

    LEAVE. MY. HOSPITAL.

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 10:58 PM PDT

    I’m trying to 100% the game, but I might be stuck?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 08:38 AM PDT

    Are there any places in the game that have secrets/ artefacts that you can't return to after beating the story? I'm missing a few artefacts in Alfheim but I can't seem to get back to the area I need to.

    submitted by /u/Jace_fish_spones
    [link] [comments]

    Kratos the prophecy destroyer

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 06:25 AM PDT

    I just beat magni and Modi 2 days ago then I realized that Kratos is destroying a prophecy. Based on the myth. Magni and Modi will survive Ragnarok, maybe that's the reason why they're so cocky because they know they will not die before Ragnarok. But Kratos came in Midgard. the way Modi respond to Kratos when his brother got chopped " How did you...?" is because they know they will survive Ragnarok.

    Is Kratos a prophecy destroyer?

    submitted by /u/dennislic141
    [link] [comments]

    Kratos In God Of War 2 & 3 Be Like...

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 10:56 PM PDT

    Defeated Hildr On The Third Attempt As A Gamer without Sight. Now For The Plat And... Sigrun

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 03:59 PM PDT

    mfw i beat sigrun

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 03:00 AM PDT

    God Of War: Ragnarok On PS4

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    Since Horizon Forbidden West is coming to PS4 as well, Is there a chance God Of War: Ragnarok comes to the PS4 as well, or will it have a hardware thing that prevents from coming to the PS4 (Like Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart's SSD requirement for the rifting)

    submitted by /u/Biomnitrix
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel