• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 27, 2020

    God of War | Stupid Gods! You made me look bad!

    God of War | Stupid Gods! You made me look bad!


    Stupid Gods! You made me look bad!

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 01:32 AM PDT

    When Mimir isn’t in God of War Ragnarok

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 12:17 AM PDT

    BOII

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 03:16 AM PDT

    My Kratos Jack-o-lantern. Yes, this was my 2nd attempt.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 04:00 PM PDT

    My Collection...Ends now.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 03:53 AM PDT

    Here’s some wallpapers for yah!

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 06:00 AM PDT

    Out of Bounds Discoveries | Mimir's Head

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 09:42 AM PDT

    After finishing 1, CoO and GoS I finished 2 for the first time! Currently half way through 3.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 10:28 AM PDT

    This has happened to me more times than you can imagine

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 01:12 AM PDT

    I can’t wait to see how much Atreus has grown in the next game

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    Assuming it picks up at the end of Fimbulwinter, can you imagine how much better he will be after 4 years of training with Kratos? Dude will be an absolute beast with the bow and that's not even including any godly powers he will have. Just remember Atreus and Kratos tag teaming Baldur at the end of the story, it'll be like that but even better.

    Shoot, we won't even call him BOY in the next game because he will be far beyond that title. Thor and Odin should be careful in messing with the ultimate Father Son duo of Midgard.

    submitted by /u/A_VeryUniqueUsername
    [link] [comments]

    Friend did this and I thought it was pog

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 11:45 AM PDT

    1st thing i drew after stopping for 11 years :)

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 07:02 AM PDT

    I am 100% sure that Kratos' old weapons and gear will come back for Ragnarok. Why, you ask? The Boots of Freaking Hermes in the Bottom left corner. (Screenshot from the E3 2016 Reveal trailer).

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 12:25 AM PDT

    Gondul GMGOW NG+

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 09:27 PM PDT

    Last Anchor of Fog

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 10:54 AM PDT

    I have one realm tear left in Niflheim and already defeated the Valkery but I cannot find another Anchor of Fog to save my life. I've spent hours circling around to the legendary chests and still nothing. The IGN guide gave a layout of the rooms they're supposed to spawn in and I've spent hours going back and forth just FREAKIN MIST ECHOES. I have like 500000 mist echoes . Was this the same for anybody else?

    submitted by /u/Maddog614
    [link] [comments]

    Is it just me or the difficulty scaling in this game kinda bad?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    I just started playing this game and I usually play on the hardest difficulty in every game, but with this one I literally feel like all the enemies (even the weakest ones) are kinda damage sponges. I'm fine with struggling and dying from 1-3 hits, but the fact that It takes me 3 combos (the least) to kill each enemy makes me wanna turn the difficulty down (I'm playing in the one before the hardest difficulty).

    Is it getting better when I get some new upgrades and gear or is it staying like this the whole game?

    submitted by /u/Dolfpe
    [link] [comments]

    Kratos' eye color

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 01:53 AM PDT

    What color are Kratos' eyes? I can't see, I guess I am blind. I have no idea what that color is. Can someone tell me please

    submitted by /u/makxs_
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished GoW (version with a boy). Masterpiece. 10/10

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 05:41 AM PDT

    I especially loved battles with main villain. They felt so badass. Before GoW I finished TLOU 2 and it was a total disappointment, but GoW restored my faith in great video games. Can't wait for next GoW on Ps5 and Cyberpunk 2077 too :)

    submitted by /u/rookan
    [link] [comments]

    God of War sequel for PS4?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 11:39 PM PDT

    Do you guys think we'll get a PS4 release? I can't really find much about this, although many magazines think it's a possibility. Is there anywhere the devs have talked about it?

    submitted by /u/ajollygoodfella
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel