• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 24, 2020

    God of War | “Eat it, Boy.”

    God of War | “Eat it, Boy.”


    “Eat it, Boy.”

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 06:40 AM PDT

    I made this fan-cover for a God of War sequel back in early 2019, glad to see I was "almost" right!

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 06:46 AM PDT

    It took me too long to find out you can use photo mode during cutscenes

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 04:46 PM PDT

    my frst play reaction

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 07:47 AM PDT

    idk if anyones ever thought of this but I found this funny in my head and made it real lol

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 06:03 PM PDT

    I love new game plus

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 10:18 AM PDT

    'I have nothing more to hide' - Kratos

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 05:51 PM PDT

    One of my proudest accomplishments in video games. Sigrun no hit. this is my first kill on her in GMGOW+

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 05:44 PM PDT

    Ivaldi’s workshop... dreadful

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    Mimir in Ragnarok

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 10:21 AM PDT

    I will be so gutted if Mimir isn't in Ragnarok.

    He was brilliant filler with his Norse stories, and such great humour added to the game. He needs to still be there or the Ragnarok won't feel the same.

    submitted by /u/SupermanAteMyDog
    [link] [comments]

    I just platnumed this game (I know I'm late) and I enjoyed every second of it. Such a phenomenal game. Can't wait for GOW Ragnarok.

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 03:08 AM PDT

    She's really hard

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 12:31 PM PDT

    Kratos car!

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 07:39 AM PDT

    Freya is making herself powerful???

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 05:03 AM PDT

    I've noticed the tattoos in the game have meaning behind them. Atreus' being strong hand, calm mind, etc., the tattoos giving power, not just looks. (?)

    During my 10000th playthrough of the game, I've noticed Freyas tattoos towards the end are completely different with much more added. I think she's making herself more powerful with these tattoos, what do you guys think?

    Or these tattoos get added along with the more they use their powers? No idea, anyway please discuss!

    submitted by /u/Adamivel
    [link] [comments]

    I think I figured out why god of war (2018) wasn’t called god of war 4

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 08:31 AM PDT

    I might just be dumb and be extremely late but I think the reason that it's called god of war is because it's about kratos's son (who's name I dont know how to spell so I'll just call him boy) is going to become the new god of war. God of war 1-3 is about kratos's journey so that's means god of war and god of war Ragnarok and whatever other god of war game they make for now is about boy ( who's name I still don't know how to spell). Tell me what you think and if I'm dumb or/and late.

    submitted by /u/FEARxHATRED
    [link] [comments]

    What are your hopes for _God of War Ragnarok_ beyond story?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 02:01 AM PDT

    I think the thing I've been missing the most in the first game in this trilogy is the sheer variety that the previous trilogy had.

    When you look at the Trolls and you look at the Valkyries, or even the objectives — which ask very little of you beyond pushing a button, leaves me wanting.

    Watching new people play the first trilogy again and seeing their eyes light up as they realise they can't kill the Hydra simply by reducing it's HP but they have to jump on a hook to trap them so that they can deal with the main Hydra head; or how about the puzzles that require kratos to use the Medusa head to freeze enemies as they stand on a button while you go through the door it opens; or the Desert of Lost Souls we must find the three Sirens and kill them in a haze of the sandstorm. What about the second game giving the different Greek Heroes to fight, or the chain swinging mechanics that have led to some exhilarating moments.

    Nothing in the gow4 quite compares to the ingenuity and inventiveness of those older games.

    This isn't to crap on the game. I totally get that it took them a lot of time to nail down the design and the structure of how it looks and plays, and for that reason they probably ran out of time and budget to do some of the more ambitious things.

    But if I'm being honest, I do think about the dragon fight for example, and I wonder, how would David jaffe or Hideo Kojima have designed this boss fight?

    I know some people in this sub are probably going to downvote this on the basis that it's critiquing some parts of the 2018 game, but as much as I enjoyed it for what it was I also think it's important to remind people of what made those older games so fun and so immersive to play, so things don't get stagnant or repetitive. There's so much you could extrapolate from those older games to inform the design going forward.

    I think what makes a great game is the same as what makes great movies and television shows: when the various elements come together you don't even notice them. When you have great variety in the gameplay, it allows the brain to be stimulated by more than just combat, combat, combat.

    submitted by /u/The_Terrible_Child
    [link] [comments]

    What if the next game isn't the end of the saga?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    I think that God of War Ragnarok will be "the first part" of the next game, like God of War 2 was for the first trilogy. Maybe in this new game there will be the beginning of the Ragnarok, while in the third installment of this hypothetical new trilogy there will be the end of the Ragnarok. To me in this game Kratos will die at some point, and we will use Athreus instead of him. At the end of the game, or at the beginning of the third, Kratos will come back to life and we will play with both Kratos and Athreus.

    submitted by /u/EmanueleMasu
    [link] [comments]

    So, at the end of the game... [GOW2018 SPOLIERS]

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 09:38 AM PDT

    ...Freya calls Kratos by his name when he goes to confront Baldur for the final time. But Kratos never introduced himself. Not to her, or anybody. Hel, I don't even know if Atreus know's his father's name. Does she know him by reputation, like Mimir does?

    submitted by /u/colemacgrath
    [link] [comments]

    Digital Artist _Sionart_ (IG) edited one of our Kratos cosplay photos and took us right to Midgard

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 02:32 AM PDT

    This video probably has been seen here before, but just finished GOW and this video gave me chills. Outstanding!

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 06:31 AM PDT

    Theory on how Krato looses his upgrades

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 12:16 PM PDT

    Ok so if you've ever played a sequel to a video games you know as well as i do that the game will always start you off at "level 0". Which mean that those upgrades you sent hours grinding for are gone, that weapon you broke you ass upgrading say good bye, that bad ass armour you assembled by going to six different dungeons and waiting for THAT one right enemy to spawn, poof gonezo.

    And usually they give you an instory reason why this is the case.

    So I want to know what you thing will happen to all our sweet swag.

    I'm sure the popular theory will be that it was lost in a battle with Thor at the beginning of the game. But is there anything else that comes to mind?

    submitted by /u/AmonTheBoneless
    [link] [comments]

    Platinum help!

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 12:11 PM PDT

    I have a 100% on everything I just need path of the zealot (traveler armor set) and primordial (ancient armor set)..... Are these items still retrievable?

    submitted by /u/shuffleupandtrill
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel