• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 23, 2020

    God of War | (2 years late) I’m here! I just finished the main story for GoW

    God of War | (2 years late) I’m here! I just finished the main story for GoW


    (2 years late) I’m here! I just finished the main story for GoW

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 09:12 PM PDT

    Classic GOW fans when someone is calling GOW Ragnarok GOW2 instead of GOW5

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 06:41 AM PDT

    God Of War And Wind Waker Mashup by Twitter user @nikogeyer

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 12:39 AM PDT

    This Mimir Box I Made

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 06:14 AM PDT

    This was taken seconds before death

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 12:52 AM PDT

    This has been lingering in my mind all day

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 11:30 AM PDT

    Found this in one of my old sketch books today.

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 11:10 AM PDT

    Only mortals read the Lightning Thief...

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 05:23 PM PDT

    Has anyone noticed how well this song fits for God of War (2018) despite being written for GoW III?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    Seems like the Hel-Walkers already knew who Atreus was from the beginning ..

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 09:53 AM PDT

    Not gonna lie, I’m pretty proud of this one.

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 07:35 PM PDT

    This was posted on the official Santa Monica Instagram... I’m pretty sure I don’t remember hearing this in GoW4 right?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 12:04 PM PDT

    Will Atreus, in God of War 5, be a teenager or an adult ?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 12:43 AM PDT

    What would you prefer ?

    submitted by /u/stagedial
    [link] [comments]

    God slaying effects on world

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 05:41 AM PDT

    When kratos kills a god, does it affect the world? Like when he killed helios, did it affect the sun in any way? And if the world was said to be ruined after god of war 3, how are nordic regions safe?

    submitted by /u/atharvabhokse
    [link] [comments]

    Started for the first time and chose God of War difficulty

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 11:28 AM PDT

    And holy god the first combat experience and I've died, no joke, at least 15 times

    Edit: make that 23, should I just give up and play on normal?

    submitted by /u/Ragnarok384
    [link] [comments]

    Why was Odin looking for Faye?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    Hey everyone!

    I beat the game today and, like many, I couldn't stop thinking about it. It's an awesome game. Can't wait for Ragnarok to come out and I'll also complete the valkyrie questline (God help me). However, I have two questions regarding the plot, and I'm sorry if the answer might seem obvious to some, but I was trying to look for an answer and wanted to understand this a bit further.

    Why was Odin looking for Faye? I read that it was because he was trying to prevent Ragnarok, but I don't understand how Faye is connected to that.

    Also, why did Faye asked for her ashes to be spread atop Jotunheim? I imagine it's so that they could learn of the mural retelling their past, present, and future, but what's her intention behind having them learn of that?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/zonkoholland
    [link] [comments]

    Late to the party (New play station owner) but I beat Sigrun on Give me god of war last night.

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 11:52 PM PDT

    God of War Anime

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 08:55 PM PDT

    I made this, and although is a little basic I’m super proud of it

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 01:00 PM PDT

    What is Kratos' weakness?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 10:19 PM PDT

    Another discussion thread following my last one.

    What is Kratos' weakness. Kratos himself said that every god has a weakness, but so far we haven't really seen what could be Kratos' weakness. Sure, he has been defeated many times, but many of those times were because Kratos drained his godly powers to the blade of olympus, rendering him completely mortal.

    So maybe his only weakness is taking his godly powers away? He must have a weakness tho, because he said it himself that everyone has a weakness

    submitted by /u/Unkn4wn
    [link] [comments]

    Replay on newgame +

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 07:13 AM PDT

    Finished the game when it came out. Fixed mist armor but not fully upgraded.

    I then came back some days ago and just hit new game +. Did I do a mistake not upgrading the armor to full or will I get better newgame+ armor anyway?

    I also have valk-armor but not upgraded. Can I even get the mats I need to upgrade it before engame in ng+?

    Dont remember much about the game finished it pretty fast when it came out. Ty for answers :)

    Edit: typo

    submitted by /u/Akthagen
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel