• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 30, 2020

    God of War | Definitely a very high jump

    God of War | Definitely a very high jump


    Definitely a very high jump

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 04:10 AM PDT

    If you look down from the edge of the path you can see the Jotunheim tower. It has always been visible right from the beginning.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 10:51 AM PDT

    R.I.P Boat Captain

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 06:54 AM PDT

    I Seriously Can Not Describe My Excitement for Ragnarok

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 09:59 AM PDT

    While I understand that everyone is very excited for ragnarok, I seriously can not contain my excitement. I just can't stop thinking about what they might do for Asgard, what they might do for the city of Helheim (I'll explain what I mean), what they might do with Hræsvelgr (the crow in Helheim that we would've fought in the first game if they had the budget and time), I also hope they do something with Vanaheim, considering it's the home of the Vanir gods, I also keep thinking what Thor's inevitable boss battle will be like, how we will come to hate him more than we already do, same thing goes for Odin, how they'll develop the idea that Atreus is part god, how they'll develop his growth (abilities and such), also how they'll develop on the idea that he might've been named Loki (if they do anything with that at all, which I am more than certain they will).

    I've spoken more than enough, but you get my point, I could go on and on. By far, the thing I am most excited for is Asgard. How we'll get there, who we'll meet, who we'll fight. Another thing is new mechanics they might add (I can't think of any, but they're the ones getting paid to be creative, so I'll let them do their job lol).

    And I almost forgot Freya. It's more than obvious that she will play a HUGE part of the story, I can't wait to see what they do with her.

    Finally, let me explain 2 things: what I meant by the city of Helheim, and why I am so excited.

    1- the city of Helheim: I'm replaying the game, and got the gate keeper's heart yesterday. Once you beat it, the hallucination of Zeus appears for the first time. Then Kratos asks Mimir, "What is that place?" which Mimir responds to with "Never go there, understand?" which (to me) means that we are more than likely going to go there. (Mimir also said something while he and Kratos were in Helheim which I can't find in youtube videos that made it almost obvious to me that we are going to the actual city of Helheim next game, sorry if this point is confusing.)

    2- Why I'm so excited: God of War is by far my favorite PS4 exclusive. It's probably my favorite game on the PS4 period. It's up in my top 5 of all time, with Red Dead 2, The Last of Us (only part 1), Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, and Horizon: Zero Dawn (honorable mentions include Uncharted 4, Ghost of Tsushima, Spider-man, and Hollow Knight, and Mario Galaxy 1 & 2). I just have such high hopes for this game because we saw what they can do from the first game. I seriously can not wait for this game, and I have no doubt they will make another masterpiece that will awe us more than the first one did. I can go on and on about this but you get my point.

    To everyone at Sony Santa Monica Studio: Thank you so much for making such a masterpiece , and we can't wait to see what you guys have to show us next year. We wish you all nothing but the best.

    submitted by /u/Pinducas011
    [link] [comments]

    Ragnarök is coming

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 07:47 AM PDT

    Was streaming my first playthrough of GMGOW+, took me ~2 hours and 100 attempts to beat Sigrun. (Full fight video link in description)

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 12:25 AM PDT

    Guys I did it! I finally did it! (Father and son, balanced experience)

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    Don’t talk to me or my son(s) ever again.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 07:36 AM PDT

    Made this because I can’t wait, 2021 cannot come any sooner

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 08:06 PM PDT

    Sindri

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    Hey can someone let me know what skin tone Sindri is because obviously Brok is blue and in comparison Sindri nearly looks white, but compared to Kratos he looks kind of flesh toned but then compared to Atreus he appears grey and it's beginning to confuse me to what colour he is.

    submitted by /u/__DVYN__
    [link] [comments]

    Some art I did of our favorite big turtle boi, done on a whiteboard

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    Who do you think we will play as in God of War: Ragnarok

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    Kratos or Atreus

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/ReditulousBoy
    [link] [comments]

    Keeping with the remaster of Spider-man ps4, i assume this is how Kratos will look if we get a remaster of gow.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 11:25 AM PDT

    Rot in hell Sigrun

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 02:14 PM PDT

    After weeks of coming so close on multiple occasions, I finally beat her.............on give me a challenge difficulty. And even here my slow reflexes nearly ruined everything

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 11:04 AM PDT

    It took over a year but I finally went back and got the platinum.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 04:59 PM PDT

    Good NEWS about the Comic God of War Fallen God.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 04:30 PM PDT

    KRATOS vs. THOR

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 04:26 PM PDT

    Drew all our favourite characters, first the god of Knowlege!

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 01:52 PM PDT

    I’ll be honest I never noticed it until now

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 04:06 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel