• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 29, 2020

    God of War | The God Slayer

    God of War | The God Slayer


    The God Slayer

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 06:00 AM PDT

    A depiction of Kratos vs. Baldur by ArtStation User Omu Upied. Source in the comments.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 12:13 AM PDT

    I got this for my 17. bd from my dad

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 11:27 AM PDT

    I invite this whole subreddit to do a "no trailer challenge" with me

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 10:19 AM PDT

    I just went back to the story trailer for God of War 2018 and was pretty surprised by how much of the story it gave away. So I invite all of you to substain from watching any trailers for Ragnarök. This way we'll enjoy the game even more, and the more of us do this, the easier it gets. Who's with me?

    submitted by /u/Crypto147
    [link] [comments]

    Armor of Ares build for GMGOW

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    So I returned to the game after big break, when I started ng+ on highest dificulty got to mountain right before dragon fight and thats where I stopped. Now Im back and I forgot most of what I wanted to do in terms of build. After some looking at guides and playing the game I found out GMGOW in ng+ not that big pain, as you have soo much stuff and Im already at 9 so im usually above normal mobs so I said hey lets not try min max lets go for the style and for that I really like Ares armor, but I have no idea what build to use to complement it, what runic attacks, what pommels, what enhancements into armor or even what amulet, Im using the infinity guntlet from previous normal ng right now. Anyone with good Ares armor build pls post it here.

    submitted by /u/Beranir
    [link] [comments]

    Aw gee, unfortunate

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 07:52 AM PDT

    The game is amazing but the collectibles aren't fun to complete

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 02:31 AM PDT

    I recently picked up gow and found the game super fun. I was aiming to platinum it because of how much I enjoyed the story and the combat system. I got everything done except for the collectibles. I looked up collectibles walkthrough videos and told myself I will go through each area one by one. Got to the riverpass area and immediately want to rage quit because of how crappy the map is and how some areas are glitchy as hell ( need certain steps to reach an area like Atreus jumping up and you wait for a chain etc) but they never happen for me). I don't think I will find the motivation for this game platinum trophy like I did for games with collectibles like GoT, HZD.

    submitted by /u/extremedepression19
    [link] [comments]

    Question about god of war 3

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 06:49 AM PDT

    This is probably idiotic, but how do I go back to the title screen during game play? I loaded the wrong save file and aside from closing the application and restarting it how do I load a new file?

    submitted by /u/jew192
    [link] [comments]

    Luck not working

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 09:55 AM PDT

    I've put on armor with luck 5 but my luck is still at 0. What is causing this?

    submitted by /u/Who2342
    [link] [comments]

    Help-GMGOW feeling super under leveled

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 09:28 AM PDT

    After playing Bloodborne & Sekiro I jumped into GoW and decided to start on GMGOW for my first play through.

    I am almost past level 1 but have felt severely under leveled the entire time. Many enemies kill on 1-2 hits and most enemies take almost no damage.

    Is there a path to take once I have boat access or any suggestions on how to begin the journey.

    All help is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/lakeplacidadk
    [link] [comments]

    There is one secret valkyire

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 05:38 AM PDT

    So remember Sindri once mentioned Thor's Daughter Thrud, well she too is a valkyrie in the original mythology So Freya Isn't the only one with the wings.

    submitted by /u/AG_ROX
    [link] [comments]

    Atreus coming in with the clutch

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    When you're dreaming and your mom wakes you up to go to school

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 07:31 PM PDT

    Theory: Loki be a *****?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 06:41 AM PDT

    Ok so this is probably straight tinfoil theory, but could Atreus/Loki be a Vanir god?

    He has similar powers to Freja, communicating with animals, foresight, magic. And in Norse mythology, Loki can shapeshift into animals, similar to Freja in the game.

    I know Santa Monica plays fast and loose with real mythology so anything is possible, but the more I think about it the more I see this reveal coming in Ragnarok.

    TL;DR: Atreus/Loki/BOY is part Giant, Vanir, and Greek God.

    BONUS THEORY: Faye is Freja's half-sister!

    submitted by /u/LawyerCowboy
    [link] [comments]

    Just quickly made this mobile wallpaper

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 04:26 PM PDT

    I finally figured out what the runes on the omega symbol are it's the 9 realms of the world tree

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 04:09 AM PDT

    Ok I was on what the runes in the omega symbol and saw others theories on it like that there gods is asgard but there not if one looks at the runes of the realm gates in GOW 2018, and compare that to the runes on the omega symbol you'll see that the match up

    submitted by /u/Apprehensive-Art458
    [link] [comments]

    Made this and then screen printed to a shirt. Thought you guys might like it. There are some obvious mistakes but I'll get better. Its my 2nd print ever.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 02:21 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel