• Breaking News

    Monday, September 28, 2020

    God of War | Sorry if you guys are annoyed by these types of posts, but I’m really enjoying photo mode on this play through.

    God of War | Sorry if you guys are annoyed by these types of posts, but I’m really enjoying photo mode on this play through.


    Sorry if you guys are annoyed by these types of posts, but I’m really enjoying photo mode on this play through.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 07:40 PM PDT

    no

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    Sigrun destroyed in about 23 seconds. May not be the WR but my PB against her.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 11:10 AM PDT

    Is that the same eagle !!؟

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 07:18 AM PDT

    The details on the photo mode. This is Addictive.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 11:25 AM PDT

    Had this Jormungandr inspired piece finished up a couple months ago. Done at Redhouse in Buffalo, NY.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 04:50 PM PDT

    (Spoilers) The Longest #TranscribingGames God Of War video is here... here's the ending with audio description

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 11:04 AM PDT

    My Gow tattoo!! Just got it 3 hours ago

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 12:33 PM PDT

    God of War (2018) Blades Of Chaos scene with old music. Source in comments.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 08:18 AM PDT

    Thanos: I'm inevitable. Kratos: I am God Slayer

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 07:39 PM PDT

    LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 04:38 PM PDT

    Um... I think my save broke or something? Please help. I selected continue and this happens no matter which save I load.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 04:58 AM PDT

    It’s weird, the side quests in this game are... fun

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 12:04 AM PDT

    Sorry for formatting or grammar issues I'm on mobile and am too lazy to check grammar lol

    I feel like most other games like this or just games in general have a theme of trying to extend game time by adding meaningless side quests into the game. The newer Assassins Creed games are known for this with boring side quests and encouraging people that what makes a game good is it's length and not it's gameplay and story.

    I recently decided that since the new God of War is coming out next year I would try to 100% God of War (2018) so I could get the most story and lore out of the game. I imagined that doing the side quests would be only going from place A to place B, grabbing an item, going back to place A, then you get a reward. I was so wrong.

    The God of War side quests have you going to unique locations that you never would have found otherwise each time, with interesting puzzles and dialogue and an actual intriguing story. Take the Family Problems side quest for example (it might have been split up into two quests but I don't remember what the first one was if they did) Side Quest spoilers ahead: In the family problems side quest you slowly start to learn about the family of the sprit along with getting rewards for doing so. It has puzzles that are just as good as the main story puzzles along with Mimir teaching us about how things could've happened, for example when you get in the ship with the traveler on it and we find the Whetstone covered with blood, which Mimir tells us that it was probably used to smash the son's face in after killing the father. I also found it funny and interesting how Atreus was going on and on about him killing his father while Kratos is trying to defend it a little bit.

    To add on to what I was saying earlier about going to unique locations that you never would have seen otherwise I would like to point to the example of a side quest (that I forgot the name of) that I'm currently doing where you are going to a stronghold. Now I'm not very far in it but the atmosphere there is incredible. There is fog covering the ground as you walk through it and there's also fog in the air out of bounds. Sometimes enemies like to spawn in the foggy areas making for a tense fight along with the fog covering up where you are going next sometimes so you have a sense of mystery.

    Overall what I want you to take away from this is that I feel that God of War is one of the rare games that make side quests enjoyable and not repetitive and that I hope that other games start doing this too because it makes for a massively more enjoyable end game, and overall experience. Thank you for reading this.

    Edit: side quest spoilers not side quest and spoilers lol

    submitted by /u/Fuzz_Beed_
    [link] [comments]

    It took me so long to do this on give me god of war��

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 09:23 PM PDT

    I’ve Been Honored

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 04:10 PM PDT

    Do i lose my idunn apples if i start a new game+?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 01:30 AM PDT

    I mean i life and rage bars go back to the minimum after you start new game plus?

    submitted by /u/giorgiomast
    [link] [comments]

    Fighting Baldur at the start of the game. Not my best video. Appreciate it if you guys checked out my videos and gave me some constructive criticism.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 11:04 PM PDT

    no

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 08:11 AM PDT

    Best pommels?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 10:23 PM PDT

    For axe I like forbidden grip of ages or mistbourne. For blades I like grip of the forgotten flame. Also for ng+ I think mistborne+ is best but I'm not sure, what do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/fhkk2
    [link] [comments]

    God of War Ragnarok is on it's way and I want to prepare

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 11:34 PM PDT

    I just want to start by saying that I have never played a single God of War game. Not even God of War 4. I have only watched it, and just from watching it, I absolutely LOVE it. After watching the end scene with Thor, I was so excited for the next one. However, I didn't really understand a lot of the meaningful parts of God of War 4 (Blades coming back, visions of Athena), as much as I hate to say it. Now that Ragnarok was teased, I want to get prepared.

    Should I play EVERY God of War game to have a good understanding of the lore, or are there certain games in the series that would fill me in on the story, without having to play them all?

    submitted by /u/DJ_7D7
    [link] [comments]

    The Titan Rhea should still be alive after the events of Kratos' rampage through Greece in all GOW games. Possibly an appearance in the Norse world?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 11:59 PM PDT

    She would have been treated as a hero mom by all the Olympian gods. After Cronos got his punishment by Zeus, Rhea became a recluse. When the first Titanomachy started, Rhea did not participate due to her own sons and daughters being Olympians, And once again we have never heard from Rhea since. But it's highly possible that she is roaming through destroyed Greece. Planning and seeking revenge against the Ghost of Sparta who killed almost everyone. Her sons, daughters, cousins, etc. Even a cameo in Ragnarok would be nice.

    submitted by /u/Ripster26
    [link] [comments]

    How can God of War Ragnarock improve on combat along with the Leviathan Axe?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    I think we can all agree that one of, if not arguably number 1, the best things about God of War was the Leviathan Axe. It was the most fun weapon I've ever used in 4 generations of console gaming. All the available options along with the recall ability never got old to me. So how can the 2021 game improve upon it? I have an idea. This is also a wild guess.

    Make the leviathan axe's power come not from ice, but lightning, rivaling Mjolnir.

    This would give creators an "excuse" to start the skill tree over, as well as introduce tons of new combat abilities. The base concepts of combat would essentially be the same, but with lightning. Maybe Thor shatters the leviathan in the beginning and the dwarves make a weapon to rival that of Thor's, Idk.

    What are your guys' thoughts on how the combat of this next game will be?

    submitted by /u/Mac2663
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel