• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 1, 2020

    God of War | Kratos after the 99th attempt to beat Sigrun

    God of War | Kratos after the 99th attempt to beat Sigrun


    Kratos after the 99th attempt to beat Sigrun

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 07:07 AM PDT

    [MEME] Not for long...Ragnarok is coming...

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 03:51 PM PDT

    inspired by The Matrix

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    MY EYES!

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 07:16 PM PDT

    Hmmm looks familiar

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    It was at this moment he knew

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 07:30 AM PDT

    When should I start NG+? [PS4]

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 11:41 AM PDT

    I recently beat the story for the first time and my god it was amazing.

    But I'm not here to wank over the masterpiece. I kinds wanted to do all the side quests, valkyries, Odin ravens etc before I started NG+ but I am kinda impatient and do just wanna replay the story.

    So my question is, what should I do before I start NG+? Certain sidequests? Specific Valkyrie?

    submitted by /u/Get-Tae-Fuckk
    [link] [comments]

    GET OVER HERE

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    Thor... I’m coming for you

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 07:45 AM PDT

    Sindri & Brok FUNKO

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 04:57 PM PDT

    If Kratos speed up Ragnarok does that mean game takes place 435 AD and Not 535 AD

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 08:07 AM PDT

    I read article saying real life Fimbulwinter took place in 535 AD however Kratos is told Ragnarok is ahead of schedule and I was wondering if that concludes God Of War takes place in 435 AD

    Article link

    https://www.tnp.no/norway/panorama/mythical-fimbulwinter-might-have-really-happened-in-norway

    https://partner.sciencenorway.no/a/1613223

    submitted by /u/ZegetaX1
    [link] [comments]

    Just beat God of War (2005) and...

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 04:48 AM PDT

    ...came within 300 orbs of leveling up every weapon, missing the trophy. RIP

    submitted by /u/LetsGoFlyers17
    [link] [comments]

    goku vs kratos?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    so in the comments section of a video someone said that kratos in the books can lift 9 universes and that he can beat goku so i just wanted to ask here cause i figured it would be the best place to ask so i was wondering if anyone could confirm and who would win

    submitted by /u/bowl_of_frut
    [link] [comments]

    So I finally beat Sigrun

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 10:13 PM PDT

    Finally after hours and hours of cursing, heightening blood pressure, almost broken controllers, punched walls and failures. I did it. GMGOW.

    I must say, I hope in ragnarok, she comes to help us.

    Or allows Kratos to have a council-orgy in honor of the hydra boat from the very first game.

    She deserves to be S K U L L F U C K E D

    Violently. Sorry I'm still frustrated

    submitted by /u/Kingvic310
    [link] [comments]

    I thoroughly enjoyed this play through. It’s been a good run.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 05:00 PM PDT

    My God of War (2018) Collectibles & Books Collection!

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 03:21 PM PDT

    Big brain theory?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 12:53 AM PDT

    In the realm travel room when you go back to Midgard from Jötenheim (sorry for any misspellings) Mimir says that Fimbulwinter is the winter that "spans three summers" and then Ragnorök begins. God of War came out in April 2018 and the sequel is coming out 3 years later, so if this isn't just a coincidence I'm thinking the sequel is coming out post-summer 2021 to fulfill the profecy.

    What do you think?

    submitted by /u/Kobil420
    [link] [comments]

    I desperately want Kratos and Atreus to journey to the lands of Hindu Myth and meet the Mahavidya - 10 goddesses who are the aspects of Durga (just like they helped restore the Valkyries). What do you think?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 01:35 AM PDT

    Tips for a first time player ?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 04:19 PM PDT

    Gonna get the game tomorrow wondering if there is anything I need to know to make the experience better

    submitted by /u/reubxjose21
    [link] [comments]

    Brok & Sindri shields

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 04:41 PM PDT

    Has anyone noticed that on one of the shields at broks shop in Tyrs temple it appears that Medusa is on one of them. I just thought it was an interesting find!

    submitted by /u/Kratossperm
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel