• Breaking News

    Monday, August 3, 2020

    God of War | Kratos be like bruh

    God of War | Kratos be like bruh


    Kratos be like bruh

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 10:00 PM PDT

    God of War poster designed by me! I go by the name Lostartista on Instagram! Whatddaya guys think about this piece?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 01:56 AM PDT

    The details in this game!

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    Kratos & Fear Kratos LifeSize busts.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 05:45 AM PDT

    End of an amazing journey!

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 02:42 AM PDT

    Artwork

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 09:24 PM PDT

    Hahg

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 02:57 AM PDT

    Catching up with everyone!

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 10:51 AM PDT

    Hi everyone! How are you doing?

    Last year I arrived at Santa Catarina to help my mother with her cancer treatment and I remember I told everyone in this group about it and asked for help, so now I want to share good news: she finished her radiotherapy (she had 15 sessions) and now we're waiting for the next steps of her treatment.

    I want to thank everyone for your support, even those who doubted me and said it looked like I was lying just to get people to watch me play games on Twitch. I wanted to try that at the time as a way to get money because I had no job and I was desperate, so I'm sorry for bothering you at that time (I'm also working on a T-shirt store for gamers now, but that's a side business). I'll still take care of my Twitch account and see what I'll do with it. Now I'm working as an ESL teacher (teaching is awesome) and have been helping my mother for a year. I'm glad my father arrived last year and even though he's unemployed he helped me take care of mother (his cooperation was especially important when she had a surgery to remove her right breast). He is also taking care of his type-2 diabetes in here.

    I wish you all the best, and I pray to God for all of you who are also struggling. Have an awesome day!

    submitted by /u/luizfelipe_la09
    [link] [comments]

    God of War (2018) alignment chart

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 09:59 AM PDT

    Please watch this video of me beating sigrun on gmgow+

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 11:27 AM PDT

    TIL that the god of war games for the ps2 have reversable box covers with cool art from the game.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 07:05 AM PDT

    Has anyone seen this Kratos vs Zeus fight mod in resident evil 4?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    What if Atreus IS NOT Loki

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 12:35 PM PDT

    I was thinking some days ago; we all know well how GoW developers like to change and adapt mythologies to create new stuff. And probably Atreus being Loki is one of them...but like I said; PROBABLY. Maybe, Faye had already another child before meeting Kratos but she felt so sorry for giving birth to Loki that she neglects him as her own son and then she almost named Atreus as Loki to replace that "hole" in her heart. What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/AbraCaxHellsnacks
    [link] [comments]

    How doesnt Atreus realise Kratos is a God?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 04:59 AM PDT

    Why doesnt Atreus question Kratos' otherworldly strength throughout the game?

    submitted by /u/ColdChilli_
    [link] [comments]

    Need a live wallpaper for my windows 10

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 10:51 AM PDT

    Hey guys I need a good god of war (2018) live wallpaper can someone please send me links to some

    submitted by /u/Nono-Tenxin
    [link] [comments]

    Could Kratos have lifted the hammer of Thamur?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 10:21 PM PDT

    Not Thor's hammer, the giant hammer used by Thanur that you use to break through the ice. He flipped Tyrs temple for goodness sake. And I don't mean lift and wield, but if push cane to shove, could have have lifted it?

    submitted by /u/Scambucha
    [link] [comments]

    Running through my second GoW playthru this time I’m Playing it in GMGOF (new game plus)

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 09:22 AM PDT

    Did I fuck up by not farming more on my earlier/ easier play throughs? Farming in Nif is frustrating the hell out of me. I already have invadis newer set in my ng+ trying to upgrade (because the first valk I went to was Kara and We aren't speaking at the moment) she beat my ass 30x so I'm trying to upgrade invadis.... no haze weave anywhere.

    It's so annoying how u have equipment u don't use with haze weave and other materials but when you sell it u just get back silver.

    Appreciate the help, I'm interested to see if people read this kind of stuff.

    submitted by /u/zdude13
    [link] [comments]

    Finally playing God of War

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 08:36 PM PDT

    So i know i am 2 years late to the party but i didnt have a chance to buy more videogames until recently and i knew it was only 20 dollars.

    SPOILERS I Have seen clips and cinematics of the story from streamers playing the game in the past and know little things towarda the end like his son is named Loki or something along those lines and i guess i am just curious if that was that huge of a spoiler or does the story have way more to it than that little detail? and also if it doesnt ruin anything else for me knowing said detail?

    Thanks for letting me post on here and super excited to play the game. looks beautiful on ps4 pro.

    submitted by /u/SpicyLuis
    [link] [comments]

    Sirgun

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 03:12 AM PDT

    Does anyone got any tips for beating Sirgun on gmGOW?

    submitted by /u/Y-tho-ma
    [link] [comments]

    More than 2 years on and I still can't play this game without getting sick and dizzy

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 04:52 AM PDT

    I get that there's a number of reasons for the closer camera. To hide Atreus teleporting. To reduce stress on the PS4 engine. To make the combat more visceral. I get it.

    But I just hate that I can't experience this game, even watching videos or streams of the game is enough to make me feel ill. The only other game I get sick playing is Deus Ex HR. I hope this one day makes it to PC with an FOV slider.

    As it stands, I guess I'll never experience this game fully, which makes me sad. And yes, I've tried turning Camera Sway to 0, but no luck for me unfortunately.

    submitted by /u/kensaiD2591
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel