• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 2, 2020

    God of War | hehe gate keeper heart go brrrr

    God of War | hehe gate keeper heart go brrrr


    hehe gate keeper heart go brrrr

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 12:18 AM PDT

    Hehe neck go snap

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 08:11 AM PDT

    Desktop wallpaper HD

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 08:57 AM PDT

    Kratos | God of War | PS4

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 05:50 AM PDT

    Found this keychain, decided to take some photos.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    New game plus be like

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    "You don't sound very happy about it."

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 07:23 AM PDT

    "You don't sound very happy about it."

    I'm not a gamer, not sure what trophies and achievements were. But when PS4 was on sale in a bundle of three great games (God of War, The Last of Us, and Detroit Become Human) last year I just had to buy it. My friends told me to play God of War first and so I did.

    A year and a half later, I finally completed the game last night! I am super happy about this. Plus, this is the first game I ever completed on a console. (The last time I completed a game was on PC playing Starcraft II, I think. Heh.)

    Below is the platinum trophy screenshot by the system:

    Gosh darn it!

    This game has brought me much joy. I thoroughly enjoyed the entire game - cinematics, visuals, SFX, music, gameplay, and the storyline (the character development is amazing).

    I cannot wait for the next installment.

    Shoutout to my wife for motivating me to complete the game, my best friend for adjusting the controls sensitivity (this helped a lot 0.0) about three months ago, and the many guides out there to push me in the right direction on countless frustrating moments.

    PS: I understand that there are many who post entries on completing the game so I do apologise if this is against the subreddit policy. It's my first ever platinum so would like to share the happiness :D

    submitted by /u/SocietyAnimal
    [link] [comments]

    Concept of Vanaheim which was cut from the game. :( I wonder what kind of cool monsters and bosses would of been in this realm.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 08:37 PM PDT

    What is something you’d love to see in the next game

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 08:37 PM PDT

    God of War phone wallpapers

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 08:34 AM PDT

    An analysis of the amazing cinematic storytelling in the opening scene

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 10:11 PM PDT

    Is there a way to skip the aflheim portion in ng+

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 02:58 AM PDT

    So I want to do ng+ but I hated HATED the alfhiem portion.Is there a way to skip it completely?

    submitted by /u/Alerj
    [link] [comments]

    God Of War Horror Concept?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 05:39 PM PDT

    So GoW is pretty far removed from anything horror themed, but I was wondering if they could possibly make a little short story or game from the perspective of either a normal person or even a God or Goddess in a scary way. Hear me out, the games aren't scary when you are Kratos because he's the unstoppable monster people are afraid of, but what if you played as a random person during his war against Olympus and see all the destruction he's causing, plus having to fight the monsters as a normal soldier would be quite scary, because most of them are superhuman and massive, even the normal undead are quite strong and are much taller than normal people, hell even the harpies can carry people away fairly easily. Imagine a first person game where you have to hide or fight some of the smaller monsters and then things like cyclops's show up and you have no choice but to hide due to how powerful they are, with other soldiers you could maybe kill one, as we see the people fighting them in the opening of GoW 3, but by yourself it's either impossible or too difficult.

    Maybe at one point you're about to die, but Kratos inadvertently saves you, and you see him from a normal human's perspective this massive unbelievably angry spartan with the power to kill Gods, it was pretty terrifying seeing him kill Poseidon from his perspective, and that was when you were a God, now imagine seeing it from a human's point of view, this murderer who is causing all this destruction that doesn't even spare you a glance and continues by you like you aren't even there.

    Alternatively, you play as one of the Gods Kratos doesn't kill and see all the havoc he is creating, maybe you play as Hestia, she's not in the games, but does get mentioned once in the GoW 2 novel where she hides from Kratos with Hera, she was already scared of him before he started destroying the world so seeing all the devastation from her view would be interesting. Since you're a God though you can actually fight, not Kratos obviously, but the monsters wouldn't be as big as an issue for you as it would be for a normal person, but whenever Kratos comes around you have to hide, now he likely wouldn't kill you as he didn't go out of his way to kill the other Gods, he only did so when they got in the way, but you still don't want to get spotted, because you don't know that, all you know is that he is killing Gods.

    Or maybe we are a random person in one of the villages his army raided for Ares and have to escape from him, or an assassin that keeps stumbling upon his handiwork, like Helios's beheaded body, or Herc's caved in face, and as you get closer to him you decide there is no way you could possibly kill this guy so you try to leave before the world ends instead. I don't know, I'm just spit-balling, I think it would be interesting to see from an outside perspective, like imagine being told tales of the Ghost of Sparta only to have a run in with him and think all the tales were true and know you were going to die, I think it would be cool.

    submitted by /u/EGA2000
    [link] [comments]

    Worth it to continue Give Me GoW?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 10:33 PM PDT

    I'm pretty early into the game.

    On GMGoW I gave up two fights before meeting Brok (fighting a revenant, 2 heavies, & 2 fire throwers) and started over on Challenge. I probably could have beaten them if I had only gotten over my ego and let them die from falling off the ledge XD.

    On Challenge I just killed the second Troll (throws fire) and I'm seeing significant improvements from little gear upgrades and a couple more talents. Regular enemies are starting to feel non threatening.

    Was I right in switching difficulties, or does it continue to get easier with better gear?

    If fights were to start becoming significantly easier, I could see myself finishing on GMGoW.

    submitted by /u/SageAnahata
    [link] [comments]

    Why did Zeus captured Callisto?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 02:15 AM PDT

    That surely made Kratos angry

    submitted by /u/Nitra_m
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel