• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 1, 2020

    God of War | GoW on PC [not OC]

    God of War | GoW on PC [not OC]


    GoW on PC [not OC]

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 06:05 AM PDT

    Saw this outside work

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 09:47 PM PDT

    Everyone here can relate.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 12:19 AM PDT

    Kratos, God of Dance.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    What do you think of my God of War collection?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 09:21 AM PDT

    New to GoW but wow! Photo mode is crispy.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 02:16 AM PDT

    My 65 year old dad, who hates video games, LOVED God of War

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    Hello GoW Subreddit. I posted this on r/PS4, and I was told to post this here. Enjoy!

    First off, my dad absolutely hates video games with all his heart. He never liked when I would play video games because he thought it was a waste of time.

    When this whole Covid hubbabaloo started, there we no live sports, and he had pretty much watched everything on Netflix that intrigued him.

    I proposed to him that I would play this game on the family room TV, and I told him it would be just like a movie.

    ME -"Dad, I want to play this game that I've been meaning to play for 2 years"

    DAD - "Oh come on, I don't want to see that, why don't we just watch some movies or something like that?"

    ME - "This game is basically a movie. I'm 99 percent sure you will love it."

    DAD - "fine, but if it sucks you're turning it off."

    ME - "deal, I guarantee you won't be disappointed"

    So I start off playing that game and so far he had not changed his mind. I get about 45 minutes in, and I ask him how he likes it.

    ME - "how you you like it so far, dad?"

    DAD - " it is pretty interesting, although I don't really understand it that much, but so far I like it"

    ME - "can I keep playing it down here?"

    DAD - "please!"

    This put quite a smile on my face. I really enjoy playing games like God of War with other people so we can have good conversations about the story.

    After a while, I kept going into the story, and obviously I had to explain some of the plot and points of exploring in the the area in the game. At one point he point out some weaknesses in one of the enemies I was fighting and the thing he pointed out, actually really helped me win the fight. At this point I was about 60 percent through the game, and I had vacation coming up. When I got back from vacation, he said that his days felt incomplete without seeing at least a little bit of God of War. This really threw me off guard, because at first he was really against the fact that I was playing at all in the first place. After Vacation I got back into playing the game again, exploring, spamming square, ya know usual God of War stuff. One day when he was working, he took his laptop out of his office and came to the couch to watch me play while he worked. At this point we could talk vividly about the story, and what we thought was gonna happen next. It was awesome.

    When I got to the end of the game, he was happy with how it ended, but he was also sad to see it go. I told him that there were still things that needed to be done (Valkyries, Ravens, niflheim) and he let out a big sigh of relief. I asked him if he enjoyed it as much as he said he would, and "and more."

    After I finished all of the other stuff I had to do, he asked if there were any other games that I could play like God of War. I said, there definitely are game out there that are like it, but the stories will be different, obviously. He said, "I can't wait"

    This is something that I figured I would share here, as I think it's something you guys would appreciate. Thanks for reading!

    TL:DR; my dad hates video games. I played god of war with/for him, now he likes video games.

    submitted by /u/evan_ack
    [link] [comments]

    I'm getting more into the lore of the Norse Mythology so I bought a book about Thor and had this masterpiece along with it! This will be a serie of around 30 books with posters like this inside them

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    God of war. Father and son on the mountain.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 05:19 AM PDT

    Well done, boy!

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 03:13 AM PDT

    You live on him....

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 09:58 AM PDT

    GoW: Ascension difficulty

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 04:57 AM PDT

    It's the only game of the series I haven't finished yet, and I notice no matter how many times I die on the same fight it never asks me to lower the difficulty. I started on Hard mode and absolutely don't plan on starting again just because of one boss fight, but is this the one game where they decided not to have that feature? Of course the biggest unbeatable boss you fight all the time is the camera.

    Also I already dislike the game because most of the sounds come a full second late. I'm playing on my PS3 with a disc, not on PS Now, so this is an inexcusable technical issue, especially after it downloaded 9 patches.

    submitted by /u/coladict
    [link] [comments]

    Kratos sketch I done

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 06:05 PM PDT

    How to introduce new people to God Of War

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 07:59 AM PDT

    So, I have a couple of friendos coming over tonight. I told them its god of war night. You know watching someone play the game for the first time is going to be awesome. BUT, seeing as they haven't played any of the earlier games, I was wondering if I should just let them jump in on God of War (2018) or maybe theres a video to summarize Kratos' past. What do yall think?

    submitted by /u/Zak2211
    [link] [comments]

    Found an even faster way to spam Agile Strike

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 07:48 PM PDT

    Kratos warmin' up to slice some Dragurs

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 09:14 AM PDT

    Is this Platinum Reward not available anymore?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 07:18 PM PDT

    Does difficulty matter?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 07:27 AM PDT

    Hi there, i'm currently in the process of getting all the trophies for platnum, the only few i have left are the collectible's (Ravens, shrines etc...) And to kill Sigrud.

    Currently i'm on my like 50th attempt at killing Sigrud and getting really frustrated, does lowering the difficulty affect her fight and does it do anything to the trophies?

    Thanks for any help.

    submitted by /u/UndeadPhysco
    [link] [comments]

    The spinoff games´ lore

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 06:53 AM PDT

    In my opinion: GoW main games have better plots and synopsis rather than the spinoff games. I know, spinoff games show an important part of Kratos past through his character development, but at the same time it feels rushed and brings " it could be better " feelings to me. What you guys think?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/AbraCaxHellsnacks
    [link] [comments]

    Can't return to the Alfheim Temple for the artefacts?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 02:42 AM PDT

    I've just beat the game and now i'm going through for platnum, i went back to the temple on Alfheim but i've reach a point where i can't go back any further, i'm at the center platform with the big light beam and when i climb down i just find a circular light bridge path?

    Any idea what i'm missing here.

    submitted by /u/UndeadPhysco
    [link] [comments]

    So I Glitched God of War somehow...

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 07:32 PM PDT

    So I was fighting the Valkyrie Kara, the one that spawns Draugr throughout the fight, and I used a Runic attack to knock down the Draugr around her and I so I could focus a bit on her but saw that one Draugr could be death grabbed...

    So in a slight panic I spammed L3 and R3 and somehow death grabbed KARA... who is almost full hp.

    I was able to record and put it on YouTube so here it is: https://youtu.be/BlsGkhsS1Kk

    I looked it over several times but since Kara is out of view when I grabbed "her" I don't know what attack she was doing but I suspect she got in the way and unfortunately for her got torn apart.

    Tl:dr; How to cheese Kara

    submitted by /u/Drag0on_Everywhere
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel