• Breaking News

    Friday, July 31, 2020

    God of War | Fear Kratos LifeSize bust.

    God of War | Fear Kratos LifeSize bust.


    Fear Kratos LifeSize bust.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 04:03 AM PDT

    We’re gods, we can do whatever we want

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 05:00 PM PDT

    One of the most satisfying parts of this game

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 11:10 AM PDT

    Would this be the maxed out Kratos stats wise? I don't understand the entire point system but thought I'd ask my fellow gods of war

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 08:53 AM PDT

    We just released our guitar&cello cover to the amazing god of war soundtrack! Would love you guys checking it out ��

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 11:18 AM PDT

    Got a new tattoo lately. What do u think? ;)

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 07:18 AM PDT

    Heart rate - 1000 beats per minute

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 03:09 AM PDT

    One of the enemies that was cut from the game and never seen. I wonder what kind of brutal way Kratos would of killed it. :(

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    God of War never really had this problem

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 08:07 AM PDT

    So, this just happened for the second time in a row..

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    A wallpaper i made in photomode

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 11:38 AM PDT

    Can't dodge Sigrun.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 05:39 AM PDT

    I beat all the Valkyries in seconds with a special runic+blades of chaos attack pattern on GMGOW without taking damage and not letting them initiate a single attack. Now I'm on Sigrun and I can never dodge the attack on which she ascends, the ground gets red, lavaish and she stomps down after that. I simply can't dodge this double ascension move. Any recommendations?

    submitted by /u/miikatenkula07
    [link] [comments]

    I hope the next God of War has more people in it

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 10:26 PM PDT

    (Maybe an unpopular opinion?) Love the game, it's up there with the best of all time but it seems so devoid of people. I just hope in the next one you get to come across some scenes/people/villages to make it seem like there is life on these worlds.

    submitted by /u/WileECoyoteGenius
    [link] [comments]

    Valkyries are fucking broken.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 08:45 AM PDT

    Im on Gunnr, the easiest one. The dodge window on her spin attack is 50/50 at best, giving me no real reliable way of evading damage. Even if I hit a roll that is picture perfect, I still am taking damage. Fuck this shit sideways, I feel like a slow old man that can't play games because he's just too slow but Im not too slow by any means and this fight is just horseshit.

    Before everyone tells me to do obvious things like "use the boy" or "use your runes", I've tried, I've been trying for hours. I just want to keep playing the damn story.

    submitted by /u/Senderded
    [link] [comments]

    my fav screenshot

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 08:24 PM PDT

    Best God Of War game in the entire Franchise

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 08:46 PM PDT

    Please don't consider graphics because these games were the best at their time. Please poll according to the gaming experience and plot.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Spartan_Charge
    [link] [comments]

    Best armor parts for starting ng+?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 11:54 PM PDT

    I will definitely use at least Valkyrie waist and gauntlets for the sweet procs but what kind of breast armor would fit? The cooldown from two Valkyrie parts is enough and I don't need more. So is there a combination that is better than full Valkyrie if I want to trade cooldown for strength, luck or runic?

    submitted by /u/FluffyMcGroove
    [link] [comments]

    Sigrun is ridiculous.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 11:32 PM PDT

    Yes, she has the attack patterns of all other Valkyries, but no, she doesn't obey those patterns all the time.

    For the record, I can dodge 8 Valhalla stomps.

    I know I have to dodge right when she lunges forward.

    I know I have to knock her down when she winds up for the red scythe nuke.

    She's almost the same as other Valkyries. But.

    While other Valkyries hop to your right and lunge forward, her red lunge can be done from a neutral position with no telegraphing leap beforehand.

    She can transition from her stun state to the high damage shockwave in less than half a second, and with Kratos's slow as balls kit, he ends up dying because I held on the heavy attack button for .0025 seconds too long so he has to get stuck in an executioner cleave.

    Her radial blind attack is nearly indistinguishable from her unblockable disc toss, but throwing the axe is a fucking pain because I sometimes accumulate frost charge while trying to down her from back to back aerial moves. Frost charge makes Kratos's throw slower, so I get either blinded or sliced up by the discs half the fucking time.

    Does Santa Monica ever consider how fucking slow a maxed player's moveset is by the time they face sigrun?

    God I hate her so much. I thought she'd be relatively easy since her moveset isn't that much bigger than Hildr's or the valkyrie in Muspelheim, but holy hell I'm tempted to quit the game because of her.

    submitted by /u/prawnsandthelike
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished God of War. Played it almost all the way through with my 6 year old daughter. She played, I helped and enjoyed the story.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 06:26 PM PDT

    Loved it and so did she. We are thinking to get Spiderman next or FF7 remake.

    submitted by /u/theworldsaplayground
    [link] [comments]

    A quick 30min sketch, I was gonna leave it in pencils but couldn't resist the red, might ink it

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel