• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 4, 2020

    God of War | GOD OF WAR

    God of War | GOD OF WAR


    GOD OF WAR

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 04:46 AM PDT

    Gaia do be lookin THICC THO

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 08:13 AM PDT

    I just swapped the cover image around and it looks cool

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 07:56 PM PDT

    So close!

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 04:56 AM PDT

    Guys please watch this video of me beating sigrun in 7 minutes on gmgow

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 07:42 AM PDT

    God of War is Even Better Than You Remember

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 08:48 AM PDT

    god of war sales

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 04:19 AM PDT

    do any of you guys have idea how much god of war sold right now...we know that it is over 10 million now but that was in 2019...what about now?hou much is it now?11m?12m?

    submitted by /u/jaitrik1509
    [link] [comments]

    Valkyries not getting stunned from throwing axe in air attack (GMGOW)

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 01:50 AM PDT

    So before ng+, when the valkyries did an air attack, i would throw my axe at them which would stun them. But after trying to do the valkyries on give me god of war, the valkyries don't go down after an axe throw. does anyone know why this is and if there's any way to counter air unblockables?

    submitted by /u/bruhmoment1213
    [link] [comments]

    Question for anyone who owns the Collector’s Edition Stonemason ring

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 07:52 AM PDT

    Would anyone be able to tell me what the diameter of the ring is? I have been considering buying one, but I cannot find any specific measurements for it, and I want to make sure it is of a size I can actually wear on one of my fingers.

    Formal ring size if you know it, otherwise millimetres across is also fine. Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/Notus_Oren
    [link] [comments]

    Late on this but....

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 08:23 PM PDT

    Digital art made by me of Kratos !

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 01:31 PM PDT

    Kratos Actor Saying Boy on The Game Awards

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 03:34 PM PDT

    Need advice on a" give me god of war" run

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 02:24 AM PDT

    I plan on doing a give me god of war playthrough and I was wondering what should I know before hand and what is the e best stat to focus on. Also what are the best runes and perks I should get first.

    submitted by /u/heinrichmeyer
    [link] [comments]

    I'm doing a research project for school

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 12:40 AM PDT

    Hello fellow redditors!

    I have to do a research project about videogames and i have to analyse all the games in the god of war saga. I would like to know:

    1. When the first GOW was announced at his time, waht you felt, your expectations, if there was hype... Those kinf of emotions. Tell me the same about GOW2, GOW3 and the ps4 one.
    2. What do you think that GOW did right on the begining to become shuch a beloved saga. So you have to tell me what diid you felt when you played the first, tird and the ps4 one.
    3. And the last of all, if anyone knows somebody that has worked in this games, please, tell them about this because it would be a super addition to the project.

    Thank you for your attention!

    submitted by /u/xavi_Music
    [link] [comments]

    New to the sub and to the series but listen up.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 11:49 PM PDT

    God of war collection that contains all the god of war games before the modern god of war. I know that there are two that don't have numbers but have names, and it would be nice to include them.

    submitted by /u/GX_Lume07
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel