• Breaking News

    Friday, August 7, 2020

    God of War | Got my favorite shirt today! 😁

    God of War | Got my favorite shirt today! ��


    Got my favorite shirt today! ��

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 10:03 PM PDT

    Drew this a while ago. The game is just so inspiring! I know it’s not the best art on here but it’s progress for me

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 09:34 AM PDT

    "Our enemies will be tough"

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 06:34 AM PDT

    What’s he thinking at that moment?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 01:59 AM PDT

    Birthday gift is my new favorite shirt!

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    Why

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 08:44 PM PDT

    Here's a wallpaper for someone who needs it

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 10:39 PM PDT

    Troll

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 12:51 PM PDT

    Been fighting the Valkyries on the Give Me God of War difficulty. It's been a lot of fun fighting them, so I thought I'd share it with you guys!!

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 12:43 PM PDT

    Better late than never with this game, loved the timing of the dialogue as well

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 09:12 PM PDT

    New game plus issue

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    So I started new game plus and my experience points, skills, armies and weapons didn't cross over. I'm basically starting from scratch again. Did I make a mistake? Can anyone help me? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Howlettgrowl91
    [link] [comments]

    New Game+, Give Me God Of War Difficulty

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 09:28 AM PDT

    So I havent touched this game very much since I beat in a few months ago. I've tried other games trying to chase the feeling of playing GoW and only really got close with HZD. So I thought I would finally start a NG+ at the hardest difficulty(I beat the game at the challenge difficulty).

    I'm stuck! I literally can't beat the first interaction with enemies. I thought I was good at this game, but apparently not haha. Are there any tips, videos, whatever, that anybody knows about that would help me? It's fun to play again, but it would be nice to have a little help. I already spent an hour and a half trying to beat the very first enemies!

    submitted by /u/rubyrockk
    [link] [comments]

    Magni & Modi

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    Guys i have played till magni and modi part after that for some reason i didnt play anymore now i want to play again just want to know which chapter magni and modi shows up or how much of gameplay still left for the game i want to know.

    submitted by /u/Mojahope12
    [link] [comments]

    Theory on who called the serpent

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 12:42 AM PDT

    I was curious after a second playthrough of gow4, so I did a little digging on some norse mythology to answer that

    For this, an important detail needs to be remembered. Come the end of gow, it's revealed that ragnarok is starting. According to Norse mythology, when ragnarok starts, a loud horn is blown by none other than Heimdall. Who get this - is killed by and kills Loki. Another thing about that is Freyja sends Heimdall to fight Loki after he steals her necklace, and Heimdall wins and returns it.

    submitted by /u/Inventorwill02
    [link] [comments]

    I am currently REALLY struggling against Gondul.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 02:09 AM PDT

    Like I'm not even getting the second health bar away. Any tips to help out? I know there isn't an easy way but she is decimating me. Is it just too early? Am I not strong enough?

    submitted by /u/fgcem13
    [link] [comments]

    Missing Raven

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 02:06 AM PDT

    I killed all 51 of 'em and got the trophy but the summary says im still missing one...can anyone tell me where to find it?

    submitted by /u/Ragavp
    [link] [comments]

    Is kratos immortal? Its been what 1000 years or so since god or war 3, how is he still alive?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 08:07 PM PDT

    Didn't he lose his god hood in god of war 2? How is he still kicking?

    submitted by /u/godzillaspp
    [link] [comments]

    Quick story/length question (SPOILERS)

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 03:04 AM PDT

    Hi guys sorry to post another "how long left?" post. A lot of people saying this game is around 25 hours long, I just beheaded Mimir/found out the witch is Freya. Any idea how long of the story I have left? I'm enjoying this game a lot, thanks!

    submitted by /u/StubzHere
    [link] [comments]

    My only complaint with the 2018 GOW is that I find it really easy to lose where exactly you’re at in the game.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 08:08 PM PDT

    In the midst of solving puzzles and finding out where to go next, I feel like in the 2018 GOW it's really easy to lose your sense of direction and where exactly you're supposed to go next. This wasn't a problem for me in the previous GOW games and I feel like it's because the world wasn't as big in the prior ones. I noticed this while playing and noticed this happening to people playing through the game as well when I'd go to watch clips on YouTube. Aside from this, though, I honestly have no other complaints. The game is near perfect for me otherwise.

    Does anyone else feel this way? Is there anything else you don't like about 2018 GOW?

    submitted by /u/capamericapistons
    [link] [comments]

    Bitter squirrel treasure

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 01:50 AM PDT

    Is God Of War worth it on ps4 pro?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 01:22 AM PDT

    I've wanted it for a while now. Is it open world or is there free roam?

    submitted by /u/YoManItsAliBruh
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel