• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 6, 2020

    God of War | The Journey

    God of War | The Journey


    The Journey

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 04:44 AM PDT

    A truck in r/Mexico that I thought belonged here

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 04:19 PM PDT

    Blade (singular lol) of Chaos. This was laying around in my wardrobe, so I thought I’d dust it off and share.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 05:55 AM PDT

    As a gamer without sight, I've been completing the Muspelheim trials. Here's my second attempt at the final one before the Valkyrie, taking no damage.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 05:32 AM PDT

    Finally. Fucking ravens.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 02:11 AM PDT

    The blades and abs of chaos.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    Two days ago I posted here with a screenshot of my first Valkerie kill. Today I'm posting a screenshot of Sigrun's helmet

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 10:49 AM PDT

    Headin' out

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    A bit late to the party... Sigrun wouldn't let me go, but I insisted :P

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 07:14 AM PDT

    Started replaying GoW

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 04:14 PM PDT

    In an alternate reality...

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 01:06 AM PDT

    I have a problem

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 06:52 AM PDT

    I want to get all the trophies in the game and for that I must create the traveler's armor. The problem is that I have Midgard at 100% and it won't let me create it, could you help me?

    submitted by /u/Wency1511
    [link] [comments]

    This game is beautiful ! Just started playing but every 5 minutes i'm opening photo mode like :

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 02:07 PM PDT

    I love the fact that Kratos' skin is Reddish White rather than Pure White indicating his past skin tone which turned white because of the curse he has got from GOW1. An important detail.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 09:36 AM PDT

    This is by far the chillest, most vibing skeleton that I've ever had the pleasure to meet

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 05:44 AM PDT

    Thamurs corpse

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 07:21 AM PDT

    Is there any way to get back to the corose post game. I've been trying for ages

    submitted by /u/chickencoopclan
    [link] [comments]

    Which does “gore” better?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 06:31 AM PDT

    Just played through TLOU2, and the question occurred to me. Aside from any opinion you might have on the game overall (if you've played it), what would you say to this?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/miikeg47
    [link] [comments]

    Kratos would destroy Thor (with proof)

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 11:31 PM PDT

    Let settle this once and for all. I'll explain why Thor is not a match for our God of War.

    Let's talk about Baldur a little. Dude is a straight up home-wrecker. Crazy power output, invulnerable and yet he was defeated in combat by a RUSTY kratos at the very beginning of the game. Sure we can say that he wasn't giving his all, but let's be honest. Same goes for kratos.

    Baldur knocked out the world serpent in 3 hits. The same world serpent who will (supposedly) kill Thor. The serpent wasn't fighting back as he did not want to hurt kratos and Atreus (still in his belly) but this is a crazy feat. To knock out the damn world serpent..

    And guess what? Kratos did him in. Absolutely wrecked his shit. Broke his neck like wet paper.

    He is a Spartan , a god of war , a killing machine. Age brought him further wisdom and control. So we can say that old kratos is stronger young kratos as well. Cory himself has said that kratos has not weakened at all. Greek gods get stronger with age.

    Kratos killed Zeus, the Odin equivalent of Greece. Sure he had a ton of other equipment like blade of Olympus and power of hope that he does not have now.. and Zeus would EAT Thor alive. He is a skyfather ffs. Even killed young kratos.. Kratos solo'ed the entire Greek pantheon, full of gods who are as good or almost as good as aesir gods.

    Magni and Modi were the sons of Thor. Killed nonetheless by kratos, who was holding back even against them. Only when he realized that Atreus was losing control that he used his strength to push away and kill magni. Later, Modi ambushes them in Tyr's temple and kratos, still holding back finally loses himself to his rage after seeing Atreus fall. He punched Modi ONCE.. And Modi ran like a coward, clearly extremely hurt. With just one punch to his abdomen.

    He defeated Sigrun, who was the strongest boss in the game and one of the strongest in the entire Norse Mythology.

    And lastly, there was a painting on the wall in Jotunheim which showed a defeated/dead kratos ? Nevertheless it was not a good sign. However, kratos himself has said. "Nothing is written, that cannot be unwritten". He has already changed the Ragnarok prophecy by starting it way earlier than it was supposed to be.

    He is an anomaly in the Norse universe. He is not supposed to exist there, yet he does. Defying the very fate and prophecies themselves.. He is death, the destroyer of worlds.

    To conclude, there are only 2 beings who can possibly defeat kratos. And they are the world serpent and Odin. Odin would likely defeat kratos, unless kratos has prior knowledge of Odin's powers and prepares beforehand. Not in strength but dude has crazy knowledge and magical powers.

    submitted by /u/black-incotton_field
    [link] [comments]

    Should i play the previous games??

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 01:24 AM PDT

    I've been thinking about getting the latest god of war but i dont know if i should play the previous game to understand it. Do i have to play all of the games to understand the lore or can i just play the latest one and still understand about the characters and the game??

    submitted by /u/Meow-Sune
    [link] [comments]

    Guess they didn’t think people would still play GoW2 in 2020

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 04:30 PM PDT

    Just finished my first God of War for the first time, God of War 2, what an experience

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 12:17 AM PDT

    Yes, I know, 2 being my first is weird, but I can explain, I have the Collection on PS3... But for some reason, 1 doesn't works but 2 does, so welp. (I know the first game's plot tho)

    This was so absolutely fun, I'm usually not in the camp of gory games, but the game was such a blast that after a while I just didn't care.

    I hadn't played a game with such amazing combat in a long time, even the generic enemies by the end were challenging, varied and interesting, and almost all the bosses were just freakin cool.

    My favorite boss absolutely is the Two Sisters of Fate, it wasn't just that they were epic, or hard (which they were), but they were just... the funniest boss to fight in the whole game, playing Tennis with Lahkesis energy balls, clinging on the hooks for evade the different attacks, the 2vs1 and it almost becoming a mini bullet hell with so many things at once.

    In comparison, the final sister was... huh, really meh, they went more for the puzzle side of fights, which isn't bad, but, her being sandwiched between Lahkesis and Atropos, and Zeus... Yeah, didn't help that she just used basic physical attacks with her hands and that's it.

    Talking about Zeus, gods, that was a very cool fight, though I still honestly didn't find it really close as good as the Sisters, Zeus fight was very fast paced, sure, but dunno, I found his patterns like more simple, and I ended up pretty annoyed by the end with the Final QTE, those were the quickest buttom prompts that I've ever seen, I died so many times due to being too slow...

    Well, obviously the game also had some glaring negatives, for example, by the end there were TOO many OHKO obstacles and traps, I really hated the Skeleton elevator, that was SO HORRIBLE AND TEDIOUS. Kratos often was unresponsive and wouldn't hold the mechanism, the skeletons constantly interrupted, and I died many times at the very end while opening the door, which added a lot of salt.

    Tomorrow I'm gonna start Titan mode, I'm both excited... and extremely scared, if I already spent literally almost a full hour fighting Zeus in normal mode... But meh, it'll still be fun.

    Imo, absolutely a 8.5-9 score for this game, I'm excited to play the rest of the series!

    submitted by /u/SuperLegenda
    [link] [comments]

    Confoosion

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 03:32 AM PDT

    Im a bit of a dumb one and a bit uncultured in these fields. Is Sparta and Midgard on Earth?

    submitted by /u/lemuelfx
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel