• Breaking News

    Friday, July 3, 2020

    God of War | Since I always use the nether to “fast travel” I made the realm between realms

    God of War | Since I always use the nether to “fast travel” I made the realm between realms


    Since I always use the nether to “fast travel” I made the realm between realms

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 07:54 AM PDT

    I did the same thing ��

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    Blades go swish

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 07:53 AM PDT

    Every single picture on the top of Mount Everest

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 10:27 AM PDT

    So I knew the Zeus build was op but WHAT THE FUCK!! starting new game plus today!

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    This still one of my favorite line from the game. Always makes me smile.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 06:48 AM PDT

    Don’t know if this has been asked before.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 08:05 AM PDT

    But what if Mimir has decided, before he knew who Kratos was, told Atreus about the Ghost of Sparta. I would have loved to see that as one of the boat conversations.

    submitted by /u/Notchlives03
    [link] [comments]

    I hit him so hard, he T-posed!

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    Regarding the OG trilogy, don't you guys think gow2 felt out of place compared to the first and third game?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    Don't get me wrong it's a great game, but Kratos is...different. His mannerisms and dialogue is not something I'd expect from him.

    I feel like there must have been a difference in who designed or directed gow2 from gow1 and 3.

    Kratos expressions are also cartoonishly evil and the dialogue between all the in game characters is so cliche and not god of war like.

    Maybe I'm just biased since the first game is my favorite followed by the third, what do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/-oil
    [link] [comments]

    Got back into the game after my brother started it for the first time and finally got the 100%.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    Much quicker in GoWII. This time with sound. Enjoy.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 02:53 AM PDT

    Valhalla Java from my God of War mug!

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 05:42 PM PDT

    Glowing Gem of the Nine

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 07:50 AM PDT

    How do you imagine the beginning of GOW 5 guys ?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 05:14 AM PDT

    Do you think it will begin with a fight with Thor already ? If not tell me what.

    If yes, how do you see the outcome of this eventual fight ?

    submitted by /u/RicardoKO
    [link] [comments]

    The Sleeping Giant

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 10:33 AM PDT

    NO!!!

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 09:13 PM PDT

    How much harder is the Titan mode in GoW III Remastered?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 07:26 AM PDT

    Just bought it and took down Poseidon easily on normal difficulty, but thinking if I should restart and do it on Titan mode to get the trophy.

    submitted by /u/RJSSJR123
    [link] [comments]

    I tried drawing Kratos!

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 09:13 PM PDT

    Are the 3 GOW prequels worth the purchase?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 12:42 PM PDT

    Dear God Of War community, I need answers, what does everyone think regarding the 3 prequels? (Chains of Olympus, Ghost Of Sparta, Ascension). Are they worth buying, or am I better off simply watching a walkthrough on YouTube?

    submitted by /u/vshank12
    [link] [comments]

    I am very proud of this. GMGOW, played thru three times to get every single bit of gear. Then getting every piece of gear to the maximum. Three GMGOW Sigrun fights, three GMGOW workshop farming sessions, three completions. 100% worth it.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 12:33 PM PDT

    Headgear in god of war 5?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 12:33 PM PDT

    At the end of god of war when you return from spreading faye's ashes, Mimir is on the floor and says, "they took an uncomfortable amount of measurements..." and since brok and sindri make armor, I kinda feel this hints to there being headgear in the next game.

    submitted by /u/chosen-one-
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel