• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 4, 2020

    God of War | My favorite screenshot taken with the photo mode.

    God of War | My favorite screenshot taken with the photo mode.


    My favorite screenshot taken with the photo mode.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 09:04 AM PDT

    This is gonna happen

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 06:11 PM PDT

    So yesterday I posted my realm between realms and people really liked it so here is my Jörmungandr I did 2 weeks ago

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 08:14 AM PDT

    Me saving Spartan Rage for “The Real Fight”

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 11:45 AM PDT

    "Lord of hanged."

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 09:38 AM PDT

    Jesus be like

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    The Freeing of the Valkyrie - Sigrun

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 07:19 AM PDT

    R.I.P if this has happened to you

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 07:33 AM PDT

    Thought you guys would enjoy my animal crossing Kratos cosplay!

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    God of War screenshots I took long ago. (Spoilers below)

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    I made another one kuz different template

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 08:07 PM PDT

    Such care and tenderness

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 08:14 PM PDT

    GMGOW Defeat 100 enemies help!

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    Hey everyone! So this is my third playthrough on God of War and my first on GMGOW. I'm following All the Shinies' walkthrough because he's doing a really good job and I'm not that good when it comes to armor and stats and all that. I'm in his walkthrough where he's doing the Muspelheim trials and I'm stuck on the one where you have to defeat 100 enemies. My highest is around 48 but it's just too damn difficult. Idk if I should come back later and finish it or persist it. I'm lvl 5 rn and if anyone has some tips for this fight, I appreciate it!

    submitted by /u/billybobjoe4562
    [link] [comments]

    looks like if Atreus tried to draw Kratos

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 03:18 AM PDT

    They got me.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 07:17 AM PDT

    I got all the way up to where the dwarves craft the key for you and I realized I was approaching the end. I decided that when I face Thor and Odin I want to walk in with all my weapons maxed out and the best armor.

    I beat all the Valkyries, got the best armors and maxed out all my weapons and talismans. Now I'm finally ready for this epic showdown. This took days.

    Finally I get to the cliff in Jotenheim waiting for Thor to drop out of the sky and a couple minutes later I'm walking back to Midgard with the credits rolling.

    They got me. Great game though. I was way OP for that last section. I don't think I ever lost more than a quarter of my health after resuming the main mission.

    submitted by /u/CollectiveAndy
    [link] [comments]

    wonder what the outcome of this would be

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 12:40 PM PDT

    Idea about Freya and as how the next game may go warning spoilers

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 02:31 AM PDT

    So I'm doing a new play through and I heard that she's not just bound to Midgard but also is unable to harm anyone. This makes me think she might not go after Kratos herself but instead do something even more twisted.

    Here's my theory she's bound to Midgard but is able to bring back the dead I suspect she's going to bring Kratos's daughter back (with the help of Athena's spirit) and use her to not only attack Kratos (by making his daughter kill him or vice versa) but to also hurt Atreus by showing him what happened to Kratos's previous family. I've heard that Freya is suspected to be the main antagonist for the next game and while I agree I don't see her as a direct challenge rather I think the next game will have an older Atreus who along with Kratos has been in hiding.

    I can see Freya doing this because she out right said she'd rain down every agony and abomination on Kratos and I think she meant it. In my mind there is very little she will not do to hurt him including using his past family and I can see her and Athena's spirit working together for such a goal.

    I think Hela will be held up as the main antagonist with Freya as her mentor and Hela will be revealed as Atreus's sister as the game progresses we'll get more references to Kratos's past like how he fought his brother. This will parallel the story with Atreus and his sister with both of them being seemingly doomed to fight and kill one another until Kratos steps in and stops them both his final words asking them both to be better than him something he says to Atreus in 4th game.

    Then the siblings kill Freya in a brutal way that denies her entry to Valhala and the game ends with the siblings leading an army of the dead towards Odin's castle. I like this idea because I think it'd be a nice parallel to the original games and I think a good twist on it would be for Atreus while following a similar path to make better decisions than Kratos.

    submitted by /u/EmperorJoker
    [link] [comments]

    Am I losing Mist Echoes?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 11:30 AM PDT

    Last time I played I had about 2000 mist echoes. I came back and collected 400 and it said my total is only 600. Why? Do mist echoes dissapear over time?

    submitted by /u/RobRai887
    [link] [comments]

    God of War Sequel discussion.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    What do you guys think will happen at the beginning of the next game? Will Thor show up, or?

    submitted by /u/HeightDiscussion
    [link] [comments]

    Can I play god of war 3 before chains of Olympus

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 02:57 AM PDT

    I'm new to the series and planning to rebuy a ps3 and play the god of war series but I want to buy god of war 3 before the origins collection deal because of me not having enough money for origins or 3 if I buy one so having 2 games with 1 I can't play would be annoying

    submitted by /u/SuperRentendo
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished the first god of war!! on to the next one!

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 06:41 PM PDT

    My SO said this belonged here

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 02:28 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel