• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 5, 2020

    God of War | I'm forever stuck in 1999, so I've been remaking my library into PS1 style cases. How's God Of War look?

    God of War | I'm forever stuck in 1999, so I've been remaking my library into PS1 style cases. How's God Of War look?


    I'm forever stuck in 1999, so I've been remaking my library into PS1 style cases. How's God Of War look?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 11:02 PM PDT

    God of War PS5 concept by @XboxPope on Twitter, and liked by Cory Barlog!

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    It happened to me :(

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 10:27 AM PDT

    Im proud ;)

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 03:47 AM PDT

    Just bought God Of War :D

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 06:56 AM PDT

    Should I play or watch anything else in order to understand the story or something else?

    submitted by /u/Morcovul69
    [link] [comments]

    What language is the games writing/speaking in?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 10:14 AM PDT

    I have looked this up and I've gotten multiple different answers but since there's people on here that have literally studied the game I assume you guys can give me an answer

    submitted by /u/YouAlreadyKnow-__-
    [link] [comments]

    Finally beat Sigrun on GMGOW+ without getting hit once

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 11:52 AM PDT

    My god that was one of the hardest things I've done in a game. 3rd playthrough (1st on GMGOW) used full Zeus armor for the entire playthrough except for the kill 100 enemies Musphelheim trial used something else with Sindri's chest piece.

    That pretty much concludes this masterpiece of a game for me and it's firmly up there with The Witcher 3 as my G.O.A.T imo.

    submitted by /u/-ReversaL
    [link] [comments]

    Easy strat to beat Olrun in gmgow+

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    Practiced religions are off limits for GOW?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 11:25 AM PDT

    I understand you can't make a game about Kratos fighting the Abrahamic God. Sony for one would not survive the controversy and their stocks would sink like the Titanic, you also can't fight something as abstract as an alleged omnipotent entity. In my opinion Kratos killed Zeus, so he inadvertently already killed Jehovah or Allah( inspired by Odin and Zeus)

    Hinduism is the 3rd most practiced religion on Earth, and while not as controversial as seeing Jesus or Mohammad in a GoW game, it would still be dangerous. The Hindu mythology is rich with deities, and its a shame such a game won't exist.

    submitted by /u/MALayhee1993
    [link] [comments]

    Kratos getting fisted gif

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 10:52 AM PDT

    The World Serpent as a child

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 03:23 PM PDT

    Question about a god in the game

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 05:05 AM PDT

    Based off my limited understanding of Norse mythology before I started this game I remember Baldr being the god of light and happiness or beauty or whatever but in the game it seems like he's a god of war (like Tyr and Odin) is chaos or something what's the purpose of that? I just got to the blades of chaos scene so if it gets explained later just lmk but it seems this isn't following along with the real mythology too much unless I've got it twisted or that's just the nature of all gods, thanks

    submitted by /u/Heretoknowthings
    [link] [comments]

    God of war stutter fix

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 03:26 AM PDT

    My god of war is now stuttering uncontrollably and I can't figure out a way to fix it pls help (PS4)

    submitted by /u/Chonka8228
    [link] [comments]

    Memes .....sweet memes

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 01:29 PM PDT

    Finding Infinity gauntlet

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 01:20 AM PDT

    How I get the infinity gauntlet în NG+? I completed the first Quest from Sindri with the dagger but he don t give me the second part where I get the gauntlet

    submitted by /u/AlbertAinstein56
    [link] [comments]

    GOW3: If the Titans helped Kratos, would they have died anyways

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 10:17 PM PDT

    I'm talking about Gaia's betrayal after Poseidon's death. I know I might be ignoring certain things, such as Pandora's box affecting the Titans like it did the Gods, but I am willing to say what if Gaia didn't betray Kratos? Both obviously would have fallen off Mt Olympus, but Kratos wouldn't be in Hell and the game probably would have ended sooner.

    Kratos I believe was personally upset by Gaia's betrayal, as if he had some respect for them and sympathized with their vengeance against the Gods.

    submitted by /u/ZealousidealTangelo8
    [link] [comments]

    "Give me God of War" is harder than any Devil May Cry or Ninja Gaiden II

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 08:06 PM PDT

    I guess I can be trashed and told to get good, I am fine with that, but I didn't expect the game to be this hard. I get impatient with crowd control and maybe its not a hard game. I'm also not that good at video games anymore like when I was a teenager. I always played DMC on Dante Must Die, Bayonetta on Infinite Climax and all God of Wars on Titan\Chaos. I will say this is much harder. I have no issues with the controls, I'm clearly the problem here. I just want some combat advice when it comes to crowd control and using your axe throw. I understand projectile enemies are a tradition, they're always going to exist, but in this game they're too annoying and disrupt my combos on fodder enemies, its just a nuisance.

    submitted by /u/MALayhee1993
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel