• Breaking News

    Monday, July 6, 2020

    God of War | One of my favorite characters walllpapar

    God of War | One of my favorite characters walllpapar


    One of my favorite characters walllpapar

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 06:47 AM PDT

    If only all money was a like this

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 12:11 PM PDT

    This game looks like next gen

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 07:38 AM PDT

    “Dad, can I carry Mothe-“

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 12:02 AM PDT

    When I got Mimir, this was the first thing I thought of.

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 10:14 PM PDT

    bye bye mailman

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 06:50 AM PDT

    Is Baldur really the villain, though?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 08:51 AM PDT

    God of war

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 06:09 AM PDT

    Poseidon, someone suggested it, if you have other ideas for what I should draw next, tell me in the comments (shamelessmakerYT)

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    Giant Dragon

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    Ma Man

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 09:39 AM PDT

    I just finished this game for the 2nd time and cried again

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 07:44 AM PDT

    I dont know what it is about this game but it's just so beautiful I've only cried at the end of two games, the last of us and god of war 4. Just thought I'd say that.

    submitted by /u/lolo_lulu123
    [link] [comments]

    Hey everybody! Do you like my God of War diamond art? ��‍♀️��

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 03:08 PM PDT

    Is the next God of War already in production?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 05:51 AM PDT

    I didn't find anything on Google.

    submitted by /u/IloveGliese581c
    [link] [comments]

    Late to the party

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 08:27 PM PDT

    Just finished this game. I purchased it on sale and I wish I would have bought it at full price to support SMS for putting out this caliber of quality single player game. Been a gow fan since the original but due to life I don't get to play video games often. With the pandemic I have had a little more time at home and decided to finally get to this game.

    The game play is top notch. The game is hard but fair and with practice even the dreaded Valkyries can be defeated. I enjoy every single minute of it and will probably start ng+.

    What I really wanted to address here is the story. Maybe it's because I have a son close to Atreus' age that it felt more personal. The last scene walking up the golden stairs and releasing the ashes in what concludes the journey home - I would be lying if I said my eyes didn't get tearful. It's a beautiful story with fantastic gameplay. I hope everyone here has had a similar experience.

    To Valhalla!

    submitted by /u/Saneroner
    [link] [comments]

    How rare is the anchor of fog?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 06:44 AM PDT

    I just went 2 times through Ivaldis Workshop collecting 6000 mist echoes on each run? I pretty much opened every chest around. Does the anchor of fog always spawn?

    submitted by /u/RobRai887
    [link] [comments]

    The mural at the end of God of war 4

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 10:12 AM PDT

    Does anyone have a good idea as to what was shown i only just seen the ending so I'm a bit late if its already been discussed a lot but it looked like Kratos was dead from a fatal wound to the head which is why it is red kind of shaped like Thor's hammer and the world serpent is coming out of Loki's mouth or maybe its a call for help and just under it looks like Thor's helmet so it looks like a call out for vengeance against Thor by Loki the world serpent and Thor are destined to fight each other in Ragnarok what are your thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Rektbym3
    [link] [comments]

    Will Kratos gain the ability to fly via Mjolnir?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 05:55 AM PDT

    How does this work in Norse mythology?

    I've read that he can't fly but instead can soar like a lightning bolt.

    submitted by /u/sk1ler97
    [link] [comments]

    God damn Freya

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 04:53 PM PDT

    Bet you haven't seen Kratos dancing like this

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    This game be like

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 07:38 PM PDT

    Is the sequel in works?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 08:51 AM PDT

    Does anybody know when the next GoW is gonna come out? And is Cory the one writing/directing it?

    submitted by /u/GigglingClown23
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel