• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 2, 2020

    God of War | My first platinum

    God of War | My first platinum


    My first platinum

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 08:09 AM PDT

    Better late than never I guess :D

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 02:02 AM PDT

    On giv me a god of war I didn’t do it I was about to but my psn got banned

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 09:25 AM PDT

    Finally done with this God Of War drawing.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    I love this game

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    God of War by Lap Pun Cheung

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 12:27 PM PDT

    Really Cory �� stop playin with millions of hearts

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    I think Tyr is going to show up in the next installment because even though they say Tyr is dead we see this on a Jötnar shrine

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    Been trying to beat sigrun on gmgow mode, but to no avail. Any tips? I included a vid to show where I’m at in terms of gear and skill (not one of my best runs, tho)

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 07:09 AM PDT

    Is GMGOW+ as broken as GMGOW?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 07:30 AM PDT

    When the game launched, I finished the game on Give me a Challenge. It was hard but fun.

    Recently I've done a NG on GMGOW and despite having 100% it, I found it broken and not fun at all. Felt like a chore.

    Now I'm considering doing NG+ but have no idead what difficulty to go on.

    My save is full gear level 9.

    I've started a GMGOW+ run and have gotten to the Stranger fight. So far havent died once. Enemies hit hard but I hit then back really hard as well.

    What should I expect from it going forward, compared to regular GMGOW?

    submitted by /u/grachinski
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else miss the older games?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 11:55 AM PDT

    I borrowed God of War 2018 off a friend. I was really excited to sit down and play this. It's been a long time since I played GoW3 but I thoroughly enjoyed that game and couldn't get enough of it.

    Well, the game got off to a really great start with the fight against the "stranger". I couldn't wait to get immersed into Norse Mythology and see what this game had in store.

    About 5 or 6 hours later I was sorely disappointed. I feel like I have spent most of the game walking and watching cut scenes, with a few fights in-between and forgettable bosses. I really wanted to like this game, but it just felt so, so different to previous GoW titles that it didn't hit that mark for me.

    I get what they were trying to do to bring the series forward, but in my opinion it was a massive miss. I know a lot of people love this game, but I just had to share my frustrations.

    submitted by /u/JameSdEke
    [link] [comments]

    Limited resources?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 11:08 AM PDT

    Unfortunately I am still a beginner, my question would be whether the resources in the game are limited? There is a set that I want to manufacture and for this I need special resources like Ancients Heart, but also, as I have learned, there are special resources that you can only get from chests, it means if you make / improve the wrong item, for example it is no longer possible to get another one except ng +?

    submitted by /u/araxxi96
    [link] [comments]

    After seeing the Last of Us 2 backlash [Heavy endgame spoilers for TLoU2 and God of War]

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 08:15 AM PDT

    Kratos Vs Gondul GMGOW

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 01:56 PM PDT

    Just beat first play through on the normal difficulty, what next?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    My plan is to do all favors, free dragons, finish niflheim and muspelheim (whatver finishing those realms mean) and try to defeat all Valkyries before I attempt NG+ on GMGOW. Is the right way to go or am I missing anything else? I don't want to 100% the game on this play through but prob will attempt it in NG+

    submitted by /u/MintyIceBreakers
    [link] [comments]

    i recreated the adios meme

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 12:35 PM PDT

    I have a lovebird

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    Zeus armor isn't good in crowds. Any other armor u guys can suggest. Looks are important.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 08:14 AM PDT

    I die too easily with Zeus armor that I hate it & don't want to use any of it. I currently have normal Ivaldi's deadly mist chest armor. It's a beautiful armor. I'm thinking of switching for the slightly less beautiful Deadly Mist perfect version.

    Then Ancient gauntlets perfect for some runic stat & Traveler's Waist perfect armor for Vitality & perfect talisman of realms.

    I'm planning to get the Ancient perfect enchantment later when I have more resources. I want to have Strength, Runic, Defense & Vitality to 275+, 250+, 275+ & 225+.

    I'd like to see other good combinations.

    submitted by /u/FullmetalJun
    [link] [comments]

    Is Kratos bisexual?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 07:50 AM PDT

    Let me clarify that i am not prejudice or anything,im just curious.The director of god of war stated that Kratos is bi but then stated that he was joking and that Kratos is straight.So im a bit confused,what does this mean?In universe is he bi or not?I just want an answer,thats all.

    submitted by /u/Cain1547
    [link] [comments]

    Got spoiled a major story plot, should I play the game ?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 05:12 PM PDT

    Hello guys,

    I have been spoiled one major story plot, the fact that Atreus is half giant.

    Given the importance of this information I was wondering if it was still worth it to play the game ? If this does not affect the rest of the scenario and the game.

    (Sorry if I made some mistakes, english is not my mother tongue :))

    Thanks ! :)

    submitted by /u/Aminello26
    [link] [comments]

    Bug?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 10:10 PM PDT

    Hey guys I'm replaying god of war on the hardest difficulty and I was doing the family business side quest to eventually get the shattered gauntlet. I made it up to the traveler, killed him, but he didn't drop the gauntlet. Is this a bug or did I do something wrong? Advice and feedback would be very appreciated

    submitted by /u/HomicidalHomelessMan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel