• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 21, 2020

    God of War | A possible boss battle in the next part...?

    God of War | A possible boss battle in the next part...?


    A possible boss battle in the next part...?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 03:45 AM PDT

    I drew Kratos. Still not fully grasped the concept of shadows/lights but I still like it.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 12:19 PM PDT

    I've been playing this game through for the first time and building Kratos a dating profile on the journey. The photo mode in this game is excellent!

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    Kratos caricature_ stippling technique

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    Fighting “Stranger” who came to our house

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 05:23 AM PDT

    Dude, I have just started this game on max. Difficulty and this Stranger was so exhausting. It wasn't hard just fking exhausting. I have never felt like this in any game with any boss fight. And it's just a beginning

    submitted by /u/Arisha_0
    [link] [comments]

    My latest commission

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    A game worth my time (Platinum it in 5 days of researching and raging)

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 12:19 AM PDT

    what are the chances of this happening in the sequels?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    here's my reasoning: after Atreus learns of his godhood he begins to change, starts demeaning the dwarfs, insults his mother, kills Modi and finally attacks Kratos. but when confronted by a vision of his behavior later on in Helheim he denies that it was him.
    Now it might sound a little bit off BUT WHAT IF:
    In one of the upcoming god of war games, Atreus goes berserk (like GoW1-3 Kratos level berserk). and we as Kratos would have to fight and restrain him in order to calm him down and then fix whatever is causing this.

    submitted by /u/Ouroboros_NA
    [link] [comments]

    Song when Kratos told the story about the spartan Atreus?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    I've been looking for it and have been unsuccessful. The song sounds like a mix between The Summit and something else.

    submitted by /u/CourteousGentleman
    [link] [comments]

    Kratos looking 8ft tall (Because he is)

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 07:05 AM PDT

    So I own god of war 3 on ps3 and was wondering if my save would carry over to the god of war saga collection so I have dont have to restart.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 09:42 AM PDT

    My disc is broken. Got it used and it let me play about half of the game before it wouldn't work. So would I just be best of TV getting the collection. Will my save transfer over because I kinda don't want to restart

    submitted by /u/yummy_yum_yum123
    [link] [comments]

    What I felt like doing when Atreus got overly cocky

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 01:10 PM PDT

    I am honestly addicted to this game

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 12:44 PM PDT

    Is there a picture of are you winning son for kratos and the boi?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    Question in the title

    submitted by /u/aykayle
    [link] [comments]

    Ascension difficulty and platinum

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 02:49 AM PDT

    Hi, I recently got Ascension for PS3 and I´m thinking about going for the platinum, I saw one of the trophies is to complete the game on Hard Difficulty, is it too hard for my 1st playthrough or can I go for it from the beginning?

    How hard and how long did it take you to platinum?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ChocoflanRojo
    [link] [comments]

    What I hope the sequel will have that GoW 2018 got really good

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 06:37 PM PDT

    Almost every characters have a relatable —and even a pitiable— side. Which I like a lot.

    Baldur: can't feel anything (taste, smell, sex, etc) because of his mother and became insane because of it. I was rooting for kratos to destroy him but when he died (plus his final word, simple but effective) I felt so bad.

    Modi: his father prefers his older brother so much that it leads Modi to wanting to have a little brother for it's own to have somekind of authority and importance that he doesn't have (that's how I interpreted it).

    Freya: kind of forced to mary a psychopath, lunatic, paranoïac, cruel aesir god to stop the war between her tribe and his. She was cursed by odin to stay only in Midgard after she rejected him. Her son was the only thing she cared about and he is gone now. She is alone, separated from her people.

    Atreus: boi lived alone in the forest with his parents, his mom died and his father is not really... the type of person one would call soft.

    Kratos: well, you know the man.

    submitted by /u/Nitra_m
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth playing the game if I watched the "movie" ?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 05:49 AM PDT

    I couldn't afford a PS back then and didn't plan on getting one, but here we are

    So, is it worth playing trought ?

    Knowing the story and having seen all the little "damn" moments ? In other words is the gameplay and the fighting system enough to enjoy the game ?

    submitted by /u/vector_o
    [link] [comments]

    Question about barehanded damage

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 01:10 AM PDT

    I saw a comment somewhere that said the damage buff cap on barehanded is maxed out at 54% (18% per armor slot essentially), can anyone confirm of that's how it works? If so does it apply to things like leviathan axe throw buff?

    submitted by /u/KingBaemax
    [link] [comments]

    Old controls in new game

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 11:10 PM PDT

    So recently I played all the spin off games on the ps3 and they have all the old controls. I was in the middle of 2018 on give me god of war new game plus when I did this and I am going to return to it. Im pretty sure you can change the controls in settings to be the classic controls. Has anyone else done this and if so how good are they?

    submitted by /u/ineedheadphonehelp
    [link] [comments]

    I used to have severe OCD, now it just manifests like this. This titling scheme makes 2018 the 9th (nine realms) title in the series, and X — which resembles the ‘X’ you cross something out with (Ragnarök, aka crossing out existence/the end of the world) — the tenth. Aaaaaah...feels good!

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 03:35 PM PDT

    Hercules? Killed with a Door?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 11:03 PM PDT

    I think, I remember kratos kill Hercules by slamming his head in with some doors. Idk I thought it was Hercules but I can find any footage of it on YouTube. Maybe it was a different God. Friends are saying I'm crazy. But I swear I've seen kratos beat a guy blood with a door. If you remember that let me know.

    submitted by /u/BaronTron
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel