• Breaking News

    Monday, July 20, 2020

    God of War | I've looked everywhere and couldn't find the Author... if anyone knows who it is to add the source link.

    God of War | I've looked everywhere and couldn't find the Author... if anyone knows who it is to add the source link.


    I've looked everywhere and couldn't find the Author... if anyone knows who it is to add the source link.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 08:17 PM PDT

    Vegeta and Trunks like Kratos and Atreus! Link: https://www.deviantart.com/luizhtx/art/Vegeta-and-Trunks-God-Of-War-764808808

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    Found these 2 at my local farmers market today, $20 for both Kratos and Hercules

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 05:31 PM PDT

    God of War Donald Duck version :) LINK: https://9gag.com/gag/aN1q95r?ref=pn

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 09:08 PM PDT

    Love the artistry behind this scene

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 06:51 AM PDT

    I was playing GOW 3 and somehow I entered photo mode right in the middle of a fight with Hercules. Good for me!

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 10:59 PM PDT

    Facial expressions we need in GOW5 photo mode

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    What we are all waiting for

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 07:48 PM PDT

    satisfying axe work

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 10:38 AM PDT

    This scene gives me chills man, especially the way kratos takes 2 steps forward and says "no" after Magni said to surrender.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 11:35 PM PDT

    There will be only chaos — God of War III

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 02:52 AM PDT

    Rate this wallpaper out of 10

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 03:08 AM PDT

    Glitched artifact in Veithurgard. This is the literally the last thing I need to collect to get the platinum, but the artifact is always floating in the air no matter how much I restart the game or come back to Veithurgard. Any advice?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 08:46 AM PDT

    Kratos flexing his flexibility on Atreus

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    Today continued my 5th NG+ and first time noticed the three stonefaces on the mountains next to Council of the Valkyries. Anyone know do they have meaning in Norse Mythology? Or just artistic freedom from Santa Monica.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    I took this picture way back but didn’t know what to do with it :)

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 02:57 AM PDT

    Tips for Muspelheim and Sigrun?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 11:30 AM PDT

    So im almost finished on my ng+ gmgow run. I've defeated most of the valkryies and the only ones left i need to kill are the ones in niflheim and muspelheim. The one in niflheim i think i can beat already im just getting really unlucky so far.

    So i tried to go to muspelheim to make my way up the volcano but the trials are way harder than usual so i need some help for that.

    And once i can finally summon the realm tear that hides the most infuriating boss ive ever fought in a game, i need some major tips that can really help against her (i would really appreciate it because all these valkryies are destroying my 2 braincells).

    submitted by /u/nathanvgamer
    [link] [comments]

    My favorite moment

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 05:00 AM PDT

    God of War listed in Instant Gaming! <3 <3

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    Finally got platinum!! Difficulty: GMAC. Saved going home for last and was not disappointed.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 07:54 PM PDT

    What makes this game so good?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 04:13 AM PDT

    I've only just got a PS4 and i was super excited to play this game, i haven't played a GoW game before but i watched a few videos to get my head around the law before starting it up. I remember when it came out it was hailed as being game of the year beating even RDR2 which, in my opinion, is one of if not the most technically brilliant games currently available. The sheer magnitude of the world and the amount of interactions and small details that make it so immersive firmly cement it as one of my favourite games of all time so hearing that this game was potentially better sure got me excited. Admittedly i'm only a few hours in and i can't say i've given it a massively fair chance yet but so far i really don't get what makes it so brilliant. The combat's fun, the story seems pretty gripping and the graphics are very nice but other than that it just feels like any other standard action game. Nothing's really stood out to me yet, if i hadn't gone in with such high expectations i'd be enjoying it alot but i was expecting alot more and so far i'm quite dissapointed. Do i just need to keep playing for more mechanics to open themselves up to me? Or is there just something i'm not getting? I'm not trying to attack it and i can see why, on a personal level, it might be so brilliant to some people, and again i am enjoying it but on a technical level i really don't get what makes it 'one of the best games of all time.'

    submitted by /u/use_roll_on
    [link] [comments]

    Really hope not a repost, found on Facebook

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 04:34 PM PDT

    Why is God Of War 2018 not considered open-world?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 06:16 AM PDT

    I only played the game recently and upon finishing I watched some spoiler casts and other videos discussing it. I saw people discussing the game, saying that it is not quite an open-world game, with even Cory Barlog saying "I knew right away that I did not want to make an open-world game."

    I always saw God Of War 2018 as an open-world game: a fully explorable map with optional areas, side quests, collectibles, etc.

    So what is it that distinguishes this game from an open-world game?

    submitted by /u/hwayamm
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve been enjoying the photo mode in GoW3 Remastered

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel