• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 19, 2020

    God of War | New PS4 Walllaper...?

    God of War | New PS4 Walllaper...?


    New PS4 Walllaper...?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 06:04 AM PDT

    My Last Task was Digging Up a Treasure Located in the Throne Room (My First Platinum).

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 10:10 AM PDT

    My step dad now refers to me only as ‘boy’

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 06:45 AM PDT

    I've never been happier

    submitted by /u/sub234Pewds
    [link] [comments]

    Thanks for a fantastic experience

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 08:43 AM PDT

    Its messy, not that special, and I almost restarted but I beat her on GMGOW goddamnit

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 04:30 AM PDT

    Damn

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    Never forget

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    Had been hesitating to buy the game ever since it came out. Today, I finally did. No regrets!

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 03:24 PM PDT

    A pic I took after chopping off Head’s head

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 09:08 PM PDT

    How to announce the sequel

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 10:21 AM PDT

    Black screen... Playstation Studios logo... Sony Interactive Entertainment presents... Silence... BOY!... Music

    Then trailer

    submitted by /u/Hotwheels101
    [link] [comments]

    Question. Question. Question.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    Goooood Evening, here be my question 3...

    A) Is the storyline linked to any previous GoW's, last one I played was I'm pretty sure for the PS2 (I'm old) & I've no concept/backstory to this GoW

    2) I'm very very early on in the game, I've come to a couple of the crafting shops but don't know which is the best way to go regarding upgrades, does one concentrate on one piece/set of armour and upgrade the sh*t out of it, or do I move between pieces?

    &

    D) If I sell a piece of equipment that has an enchantment stone, does the stone return to my inventory or is it lost forever?

    Cheeeeers 😬👍🏻

    submitted by /u/noddy_36
    [link] [comments]

    I've Got a Couple Questions About God of War (2018)

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 05:48 AM PDT

    I completed my first playthrough and have been trying to figure out a few smaller details about the game that I can't figure out. Note that these questions imply <spoilers> for new players so fair warning.

    1) Around your second encounter with Mogi at Tyr's Vault after Atreus knocks himself out from being so angry, there is a point where the giant horn is sounded and Mimir speaks about it, who was calling the Serpent? I was expecting Mogi to be fighting Jörmungandr to try to prove himself to be strong after his speil about how was going to "look like a joke". But there was no closure on that anywhere that I could find.

    2) At the end of the game it's revealed that Atreus's real name is Loki, as in Thor's brother Loki?

    3) I didn't really know what I was looking at when Kratos lifted up the drape to reveal the final part of the murals while we were at Jötunheim, what was going on there exactly in the last part?

    I do have more questions but I feel I need to complete more of the game to figure them out I just think these can be answered simply and won't talk about stuff I haven't learned about yet in the game.

    submitted by /u/Drag0on_Everywhere
    [link] [comments]

    Impossible Trial IV Missing from Codex

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    God of War (2018)

    My flatmate just completed the 6 impossible trials and unlocked the Fire and Brimstone trophy but, when he checked his Codex, Trial IV is not listed as completed.

    Does anyone have any idea why? If so, is it a problem in any way and is there a fix? He's completed it again but it's not updated.

    submitted by /u/ThisIsMyCleanOne
    [link] [comments]

    Battle of the legends

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    Theory that I found.

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 07:20 PM PDT

    best armor?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 02:10 AM PDT

    what is the best ng+ armor to use?

    submitted by /u/brazyjose
    [link] [comments]

    I lost my savefile in the most stupid way, with the help of PSNow

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 05:22 AM PDT

    A few months ago, God of War for PS4 was available on PSnow for a limited time. My ps4 was broken so I resorted to PSnow and used my laptop and a controller to play the game. Got my ps4 fixed but only recently decided to continue with God of War since I had some other games to play first (read: warzone with the boys).

    Well, turns out that there is no way to get the savefile back because PSNow games have their own cloud to store savefiles and the only way you can access a savefile in that cloud is by opening up that specific game in PSNow. Except... God of War 2018 isnt on PSNow anymore. Normally I back my saves up( since Ive had horror experiences with losing saves dating back all the way to PS1) but I dont think psnow-->PSplus was even an option.

    So, anyone have a savefile that is about halfway through that they can upload? I tried restarting but the combt isnt exciting enough to replay all and neither is watching a playthrough.

    I remember i had just finished business in that white pink magical heavenly level with all them ugly flying fuckers if that rings a bell.

    submitted by /u/Brolognese
    [link] [comments]

    Change the optional bosses from the start

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 04:53 AM PDT

    I beated the game twice on GMGOW , one in a fresh save and one in NG+ and I have to say, I freaking loved the difficulty. My problem is that I was thinking about playing again from a fresh file, but seeing that I would have to fight the normal Valkyrie fights again made me not want to do it anymore. I would love if there was an option to unlock the NG+ versions of them in a fresh save(I'm talking about the new skills/behaviors and etc, not the HP), maybe using a secret code or something.

    submitted by /u/flipjone
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with 100 kills muspelheim challenge

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 04:14 AM PDT

    So I'm having alot of trouble in the kill 100 enemies challenge. I always get to the mid sixties then two travelers spawn and they totally screw me. I am playing on gmgow ng+

    submitted by /u/iHamo1
    [link] [comments]

    How to play all GOW games?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 10:59 PM PDT

    Are all the games available to play on PS4 & subsequently PS5 with backward compatibility ?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/knizza777
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel