• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 18, 2020

    God of War | Atreus continuing his family legacy.

    God of War | Atreus continuing his family legacy.


    Atreus continuing his family legacy.

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    Boy is right, we did get our first platinum

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 04:43 AM PDT

    For those who dont know, there was an official God of War podcast that gives some more background to the game. Very interesting to listen to.

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    One Man Avenger.

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 11:00 AM PDT

    Also when Atreus is in his emo phase.

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 12:04 PM PDT

    At least it was half

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 04:37 PM PDT

    Impossible Muspelheim Trial 2

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    Any tips for this? I'm really close to beating it, but the time limit freaks me out. For some reason, as soon as the second wave spawned, I was able to use the realm shift talisman and use light arrows and fists to knock the revenant off of the stage, so that I could deal with the hel-viken easier. But that's not happening anymore, even though I'm not doing anything different. The revenants in general are just irritating. It's not hard to beat them, but with their teleporting bullshit combined with the Tatzelwurms (Usually, I can shock arrow them and finish them off, but if they burrow underground even once, they waste like a full 5-10 seconds), this trial becomes frustrating. I'm playing on GMAC BTW. And I already beat the game and 5 valkyries. And I have a bunch of hacksilver and experience to spend, so any gear tips are open as well.

    submitted by /u/bippityzippity
    [link] [comments]

    Issues running the game on PS4

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 10:33 AM PDT

    Ive played god of war before on my console and it was loud and overheating occasionally which just tends to happen. Last month i had the console fixed from overheating damage and cleaned. I clean the vents with a brush and hoover often.

    Loading the game ends up in it shuts my ps4 off automatically every time before i can even open the game or get to the menu.

    Has anyone else experienced issues like this? Im sad i just want to play it again😢

    submitted by /u/Satansshoeshiner
    [link] [comments]

    Crafting Tyr's Set in NG+

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    Late game Spoilers! This is my first post so I dont know how to flag this with a spoiler tag, so apologies. Im currently trying to finish up my GMGoW NG+ playthrough, and I want to get Tyr's Gauntlets+. My problem is that I already purchased the set to trade in for the Perfect enchantment. Is there a way to farm Tyrs offering besides playing the story again? I know there are better sets out there, I'm purely going for aesthetics at this point. Thanks in advance for any help!

    submitted by /u/reddevil_23_
    [link] [comments]

    Kratos falling through infinite black screen?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I need a little help here. I just started a new game and after an hour or so I dropped a manual save then quit out, closed the application and installed an update I had outstanding. After installing the update I come back to load my game and Kratos is just falling through an infinite black screen. Eventually he dies and the game prompts me to restart from a checkpoint, after I do so, Kratos just loads back into the back screen.

    This is happening on my manual save and my auto saves, but none of my older saves from 2019. Any idea what could be the problem?

    submitted by /u/KarlKaz
    [link] [comments]

    Ruthless Kratos

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 04:16 PM PDT

    Amazing Kratos Art

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    Kratos' godhood

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 12:35 AM PDT

    We never got an explenation of why Kratos is still considered a God, so I made some theories about that: 1- when he stabbed himself with the BoO some of his godhood returned to him. 2- standards for being a God are different depending on the mythology. He is considered a super strong demigod in Greece, but a God in Scandinavia because of his power level. 3- Having a mortal mother doesn't mean he is 50% mortal and 50% God, he could be only 10% mortal though, so he was basically born a God and he is getting more powers as he gets old (like regeneration). 4- finally, the only difference between a God and a demigod in in/mortality, and remember that Kratos is cursed and he can't die.

    submitted by /u/ArmZealousideal8305
    [link] [comments]

    Kratos Cosplay with Blades of Chaos [Self, Thousand Faces Cosplay]

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    Mimir’s thoughts

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 06:48 PM PDT

    When you open the bridge to jotunheim at the peak, Baldur ambushes kratos and Atreus and kidnaps Atreus. When kratos pursues baldur he jumps off the side of the mountain and begins to free fall. At this point I think we can all agree that mimir was dangling from his hip thinking "did he just jump off a bloody mountain"

    submitted by /u/Swischer
    [link] [comments]

    Why did Atrues suddenly burst out against Sindri?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 08:52 PM PDT

    It makes no sense since his character has always been helpful(he always tries to help when he sees a spirit) and he's always quiet and normal.

    And just before we speak to Sindri, he knew he was a God and is quiet and normal about it when they were exploring Tyr's vault.

    It was unnatural and just out of character. If he was a little grumpy before when they were speaking about how not to spread that they were gods then fine, it seems he was angry about it and burst out at a person but no, he was obedient and quiet about it.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/herpes_for_free
    [link] [comments]

    Is there an insane world record for all valkyries beaten in god of war?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    Genuinely curious

    submitted by /u/Hsnsnwhnshsjs
    [link] [comments]

    GoW PS4: Will the items I sold in my current NG+ be available to buy on a new NG+ from that file or do I need to buy them before starting a new NG+? Hacksilver is so scarce

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 03:21 PM PDT

    I'm a hoarder & I like collecting everything. The items I sold are still available to buy in Brok's shop with all their upgrades. But I don't have cash in my current game. I don't want to collect them all again in a 2nd NG+ since I want to do a speed run. I want to know if I can still buy them at Brok's shop in the new ng+.

    submitted by /u/FullmetalJun
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel