• Breaking News

    Friday, July 17, 2020

    God of War | Old but gold

    God of War | Old but gold


    Old but gold

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 11:57 PM PDT

    Finally convinced my Dark Souls-loving GF to play

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    What if, during the helheim mission Kratos and atreus see an illusion of deimos, then later while there in the boat, Kratos tells atreus about deimos

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 05:47 PM PDT

    My new keychain! Freaking love them.

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    I drew a blade of chaos

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 06:34 PM PDT

    Guess he saw that this way is better than dying on Kratos's hands after he saw what he did to his friends.

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 12:49 AM PDT

    Feels bad man

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 06:30 PM PDT

    The boi is wrong here...I was incredibly happy beating Sigrun and seeing that platinum pop! I walked away from it 2yrs ago and finally came back to beat her!

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    "The Gods Of Olympus have abandoned me"

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 09:46 PM PDT

    An update of my Blade of Chaos

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 11:06 PM PDT

    This drawing of Kratos I did

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    Has anyone else wanted to give Atreus a swift kick in the ass?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 09:43 AM PDT

    I'm playing for the first time, and Atreus just told Sindri off and i am furious Kratos didn't say anything. GAH

    submitted by /u/melancholy_breadroll
    [link] [comments]

    I made a new God of War video! enjoy!

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 10:03 AM PDT

    Question about the shields

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    Hey, BOIs of reddit! I have a question for y'all. I have always thought the custom shields in GoW were really cool, but I've also been really dissapointed that you need to have preordered or finished the whole fkn story on GMGOW. So I recently also found a site selling shields (Some ppl here have linked it and it seems pretty legit, so I'm prob safe) and my question is; Can you use these shields without already having access to shield skins? Thanks in advance!!! Edit: Oh and btw it was free

    submitted by /u/vs424reddit
    [link] [comments]

    Some work i did.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 01:48 PM PDT

    Collections vs Origins Collection

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 09:54 AM PDT

    Need help deciding which one to purchase. Are both games the same with Origins having 1080p graphics or are these completely different? Thanks

    submitted by /u/Frndlyy
    [link] [comments]

    I hope.......

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 05:45 AM PDT

    In the next God of War, we can switch as players from Kratos to Atreus(grown adult). Here's a better thing imo, we get to see Atreus and Kratos on separate journeys during Ragnarok and them just killing all the gods... :D

    submitted by /u/herpes_for_free
    [link] [comments]

    Getting all the trophies

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 09:09 AM PDT

    Are there certain things you cant access after completion of the game, I'm missing one crow from the mountain part, not sure if I can access where it is but don't want to be given the location (hope this makes sense)

    submitted by /u/Kaminskikitsch
    [link] [comments]

    My first playthrough, I barely could beat the first Valkyrie. Now on my second run I’ve beat Sigrun! And my journey has made me so ridiculously OP, that I easily destroy any and all enemies that cross my path. I love this game

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 06:28 PM PDT

    A picture I captured in my final playthrough of GOW in the new game+ mode.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 06:29 PM PDT

    God of war PS4 Sequel Possible Controversy ?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 04:07 AM PDT

    Hi everyone, Those past few months, I've been thinking about the hugely likely and anticipated sequel to GOW PS4. And wondered what would happen to the community of fans and critics if Kratos would eventually die either killed by an Aesir or a Vanir and make us play Atreus, in a quest of revenge which would likely bring Ragnarok. I know what you're thinking, and that it sounds a bit like a recent Naughty Dog game. But I feel this storyline would fit God of war way more and would be a better reason for Atreus to fully explore his powers and potentially create certain key creatures like Hel, Sleipnir, Fenrir, Jormungandr maybe Nari and Vali if Cory Balrog is going that way. So, what do you think will happen critically speaking if an icon of the game industry and PlayStation would see his demise in an Epic tale about revenge, acceptance and carrying the power and tragedy of a god of war ?

    P.S : If you want to spoil the game use a flair, i avoided any spoilers by not using any names or game events in particular, just pure speculation and hypothesis.

    submitted by /u/NolanMD
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel