• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 16, 2020

    God of War | Game is Masterpiece Second platinum

    God of War | Game is Masterpiece Second platinum


    Game is Masterpiece Second platinum

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 04:37 AM PDT

    At least there's Hope at the bottom...

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 05:21 AM PDT

    It was my birthday yesterday and my girlfriend, knowing I’m a HUGE God of War fan, made me an axe throwing board with Baldur’s face as the target. Best gift ever!

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 06:19 AM PDT

    Father, STOP!

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 07:02 PM PDT

    God of War known fact: When you randomly find these in the middle of nowhere, shit is about to get serious.

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 06:21 PM PDT

    Okay, which one of you made this poor girl sad

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 02:21 PM PDT

    Roses are red, give me god of war, how the f**k do you complete Muspelheim Trial 4

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 04:50 AM PDT

    I'm playing ng+ in gmgow, and I cannot get past the 'defeat 100 enemies' trial. Ive killed all other valkyries, so Gondul is the last one before sigrun. I'm using mist chest armour, ancient gauntlets, and Zeus belt with realm shift talisman. I've tried it without the Zeus armour but I keep getting stuck at the same point (two travellers and a load of frost dudes), it just takes a bit longer to get there. For runics I'm using leviathans wake + glaive storm, and icarus storm + gift of Apollo. Any tips? Either for a method of each wave or how I could change my armour build?

    submitted by /u/useless-bagpipe
    [link] [comments]

    My first 100% and platinum ever! When can I expect the father and son avatar?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 08:21 AM PDT

    Who thinks God of War should go to Aztec Mythology?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 11:38 AM PDT

    As we all know, the most recent God of War game is arguably one of the best in the series, and I'm sure the next one will finish off the Norse pantheon. However, I believe the creators said that there are many more games coming out in the future, making me wonder what pantheon would be next. The obvious choice is Egyptian mythology, but I'm not so sure, because in an interview with Cory Barlog he says that he was thinking the exact same thing as the movie Gods of Egypt, which I think implies he's glad they didn't do it. Thus, I think Aztec would be an awesome choice. It would definitely be a more gorey game with all the blood sacrifice and whatnot, and the gods you'd fight would be nuts. I love to picture Kratos beating up either Xolotl, the eyeless brother of Quetzalcoatl or the flayed god Xipe Totec. Also, a lot of these gods have animal association or are beasts, so it could be cool to see Kratos fight giant monsters like he used to (or similar to Shadow of the Colossus). For example, the gods of the four cardinal directions (Tezcatlipoca for the North, Quetzalcoatl for the West, Huitzilopochtli for the South, and Xipe Totec for the East) are often represented as a Jaguar, a Feathered Serpent, an Eagle, and a Man without Skin, respectively.

    I dunno, this could be pretty cool if you ask me. What do you guys think, and if this is dumb, what mythologies do you want to see Kratos and Atreus fight?

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uFbeaM0hp_c

    submitted by /u/Whomstami1
    [link] [comments]

    On NG+ I managed to have kratos in rage mode throughout the first buldar fight cutscene. It made it look extremely especially when pounding buldars face through the roof.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 01:58 AM PDT

    Big brain

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 03:40 PM PDT

    Stuck on trying to reach the core of the Mountain.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    The lift in the Foothills by Sindri's shop is up the mountain, so I tried to go to the mountain and go back down to recall the lift. Only problem is the very very long lift that is supposed to bring you to the core of the mountain is also not there. Does anyone know any way I can recall either lift or find another path I can take down to the Mountain's core?

    submitted by /u/redd___z
    [link] [comments]

    Armor / Weapon Upgrade Path?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 11:32 AM PDT

    I love this game so far, but I'm struggling with the armor and weapons aspect. I'm just not good at planning out when to buy new stuff or upgrade the old stuff, and I feel like I'm wasting a lot of resources for mediocre benefits.

    I've looked for guides online, but all I can find are lists for the best armor in the game, which is great when I finally beat it, but not so much at level 3.

    Does anybody have a guide or recommendations on what to buy or upgrade as you progress? Any help would be much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/frothyundergarments
    [link] [comments]

    Are we lost?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 07:20 AM PDT

    Nahhh. Also, I wish Mom were here.

    submitted by /u/suicidal_fatfuck
    [link] [comments]

    Weapon upgrade idea

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    Blades upgrade idea

    So I thought Of a really cool idea for an upgrade to the blades and the blades handles. Brok & sindri could create a locking mechanism on the bottom of the handle to keep them latched onto the chains, but also making them detachable. Then they could use the same magic that they used on Thor's hammer and Faye's axe, making them retrievable. With the pommel kratos could keep the blades on the chains but if he wanted to throw a blade he could detach it from the chain and call it back after throwing it. This most definitely wont make it into the game but it's a cool idea to think about

    submitted by /u/Swischer
    [link] [comments]

    How will they handle the world in the next games?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 06:25 AM PDT

    It's highly unlikely that they will remake all the realms again in the exact same way but with different graphics and they still would need access to tyrs temple.

    There are realms left to explore but odin prohibited to travel to them.

    Will the entire game happen in Asgard and the other realms left to explore in some way? I don't see an easy solution.

    submitted by /u/ReportDisappointment
    [link] [comments]

    GOW 2 vs GOW 3 Gaia Appearance

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 08:13 AM PDT

    Anyone think Gaia looked cool in GOW 2, but then she looked like literal shit in GOW 3?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/abejaved
    [link] [comments]

    What is the difference between the Draugr and the Hel Walker?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 07:09 AM PDT

    Where does they each come from and why?

    submitted by /u/Nitra_m
    [link] [comments]

    And thats a platinum, might not sound like much to some people, but I’m not really a trophy hunter and I don’t go for platinums that much, but I adored this game so much that I had to. Hopefully the avatar code is sent within 2 days.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 06:45 AM PDT

    Best ng+ armor?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 06:25 AM PDT

    I know this question is probably asked a lot but what is the best armor for ng+? i don't want to put a lot of resources into one armor just to find out there's a better one lol. i'm looking for an armor that gives all around boosts to the most stats.

    submitted by /u/Jetsfan58
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel