• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 22, 2020

    God of War | Kratos learned from his past mistakes

    God of War | Kratos learned from his past mistakes


    Kratos learned from his past mistakes

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 04:06 PM PDT

    World Serpent taking a nap is kinda cute

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    Here is illustration of a scene from last game i hope you like it.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 05:56 AM PDT

    Just finished and wow the little touches make such a difference the extra ending in the house and the way you can move while the credits are rolling definetly worth getting platinum

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    Man I Miss 2013!

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 10:27 AM PDT

    Medusa shield in Huldra brother workshop?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 12:25 AM PDT

    I couldn't find a timeline so I made (a simple) one

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    Freeing of the Valkyrie: Eir

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    The platinum ❤️�� father and son ❤️��

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 04:35 AM PDT

    Some things I want to see in the next game

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 11:58 AM PDT

    A lot more stories from mimir.

    Quoting Pandora to Atreus. " Hope is what makes us strong, it is what we fight with when all else is lost."

    Atreus learning more of kratos' past.

    Atreus successfully activating Spartan rage and maybe even Zeus' lightning.

    A fight against Thor.

    Traveling to more realms.

    Talking about the scar that Atreus on his face has which resembles kratos' tattoo which is actually a remembrance of Deimos.

    Getting more Greek God armors. Ex Poseidon armor greatly increases runic damage but doubles or even triples the cool down.

    Killing more Norse gods.

    An alliance with Sutr or atleast meeting him.

    Freya realizing the error of her waves after a fight or something.

    Different shields actually giving buffs.

    A godly weapon for Atreus

    Time travel

    Overall longer story with more side quests

    submitted by /u/Hellblazer66613
    [link] [comments]

    I hate when bullshit like this happens in a video game

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 12:18 AM PDT

    Question about realm travel

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    Why are Asgard, Vanaheim, Jotunheim, Svartalfheim on the magic tree when you can't visit these places?

    Also, is there another way to go back to Jotunheim after the main story?

    submitted by /u/mesatrap
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished Ghost of Tsushima, God War seems like a very high bar to reach

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 12:10 AM PDT

    Looking back at 2018, althrough I fully enjoyed the game I didn't trully understand what kind of rarity and masterpiece it is. I couldn't help myself and compare it to every game that I played afterwards and in most cases I am left dissapointed. Right now people are rating the "ghost" with 9's and 10's and I am looking at them and scream "Why", " What do you see that I don't", "Haven't you played God of War"?

    1. The main story is tiers below GOW. The ingame lore is rich and full but something is missing, the way they present it, the way that they force the player to watch 5 min cutscene from some musician explaining fairy tales.
    2. Characters and motivations are so dull. With GOW we saw the conflict in every character, nobody is perfect and nobody is a true monster. Motivations were obvious and logical. In Tsushima, Jinn is on paper a samurai but the reality is that he was acting like he is raised in a catholic school. Any major points and "twists" were forced upon the story uncluding the major one - "You freed Tsushima but ghost "bad", I see you as my son but now I have to kill you"???
    3. The combat system - this is the strongest part for Tsushima and yet it lacks compared to GOW. The styles and stances are incredible BUT the enemy A.I and the bad camera decrease the experiece by a solid margin. 6 hours into the game I could have defeated any horde of enemies with ease. GOW even after starting New Game + for the 2nd time still made it challenging. Not to mention that big variety that it had.

    GOW was such a perfect balance for everything - story, action, music, side lore and quests, characters, exploring. LIke there wasn't any part of the game that made you think " this needs to be better" or "Why am I playing and not doing something else". In a way it ruined gaming for me because now I can't play any major game without expecting "Do not be sorry, Be better".

    submitted by /u/Bukmeikara
    [link] [comments]

    Did ares know kratos was the son of Zeus or was it just coincidence.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 11:00 AM PDT

    Did the god of war 1 writers intend for Zeus to be a demigod or did it just turn out that way when the game was a hit

    submitted by /u/APbeg
    [link] [comments]

    I hope we'll get movies one day.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 01:16 PM PDT

    Damn, just finished the game, have some questions.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 12:57 AM PDT

    Hello, i was wondering if theres any possibility for the next god of war to be realesed on ps4? I probably wont be able to afford the PS5 for a while and really hope i can play it

    submitted by /u/Gqw_-
    [link] [comments]

    Athena is IMO the most interesting character in gow series

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 02:27 AM PDT

    I've been replaying gow3 and I still can't understand what she means by "A HigherExistence". Didn't all gods technically sacrifice themselves to save Zeus? I get that her act was selfless and others had revenge in their minds but her mentality change from gow2 to gow3 was a bit too much. I can be wrong but I think she might be an imposter. I really hope they give her a major role in future instalments. Also, can someone clear me out on this - did all gods knew about the power of hope or was it just Athena?Thanks

    submitted by /u/Fenrirwolf132
    [link] [comments]

    Do the PSP God of War games run better on Vita than they do on PSP?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 11:21 PM PDT

    I have the 2 GoW games for the PSP. They're pretty good, but my only complaint against them is the framerates could be pretty poor at times. Do the games run on better on Vita? I know they run at 60 fps on PS3, but I don't own a PS3. Thanks!

    EDIT: Thought I should clarify that I only have the physical versions of the PSP GoW games.

    submitted by /u/SkeletorTwoFourK
    [link] [comments]

    Why the Hel doesn't Kratos heal himself between battles?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 08:18 PM PDT

    It's a question that keeps me up at night sometimes. It makes absolutely no sense from both a gameplay and story perspective.

    At the beginning of the final phase of The Stranger's boss fight, you see Kratos climb out of a chasm, covered in cuts, and then he flexes really hard and closes all his wound by sheer force of will, and you see his health bar increase to full as he does. Why on Earth is this literally the only time he EVER does this?

    I played the game on hard, it was fun, it was a good challenge, and it was also infuriating because I would lose almost 50% of all fights because there's no good way to heal. I'd win one fight with a sliver of health left, start the next fight with said sliver, die, respawn with full health, then beat the fight and survive with a sliver of health. There were a lot of deaths and loading screens.

    Know what could've alleviated that? If Kratos could've just flexed real hard and closed up all his wounds after a battle ends. That would've been great.

    submitted by /u/JamSa
    [link] [comments]

    What do you think OdOdin looks like ?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 06:12 AM PDT

    Would he look like Zeus or different?

    submitted by /u/Ivanhunterjo1991
    [link] [comments]

    Why did i not know this existed until today?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    Hail the king broken help

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 01:07 AM PDT

    I was going through hail the king normally right I get to the slideing door and once I beat the enemies I saved and went to it and there is no button prompt no dot from far away nothing I press o and it doesn't do any thing is there a way to fix it

    submitted by /u/Yyget
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel