• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 23, 2020

    God of War | Hmmm...

    God of War | Hmmm...


    Hmmm...

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 04:27 AM PDT

    Idk just wanted to make this

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 09:47 AM PDT

    God vs Queen | God of War PS4

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 03:55 AM PDT

    Here's another attempt at me drawing Kratos

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 09:53 AM PDT

    Platinumed the entire Greek saga! I’m debating on doing GoW 1 and 2 for the Vita, because fuck the Challenge of the Gods and Titans.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 09:13 PM PDT

    actually fuck niflheim

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 12:29 PM PDT

    Is it ever explained why Demigods are often taller than normal humans in GoW?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 03:56 AM PDT

    Can.... I turn into an animal?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 11:57 AM PDT

    Hi guys could I get help translating this? Not sure where to start..

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    Anybody else notice that the blades were wrapped in Kratos’s old skirt?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    In the end of the journey I got so proud of the Boy...

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    Some of my favourite screenshots from my playthrough of GoW

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 03:30 PM PDT

    The voice atreus hears in alfheim. Was it athena trying to speak to him?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    Havent played the game in a long time. Dont remember the entire alfheim part at all.

    submitted by /u/iHades22
    [link] [comments]

    I need help

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    Im playing God of War 1 on my ps2 slim, and everytime I get to the temple area of Desert of Lost Souls, the game puts up a "Loading..." thing up along with the game freezing. This has been happening multiple times and I just have no idea of what to do anymore. I've tried cleaning the laser, changing the driver, cleaning the disc, everything I could think of that could possibly be the cause of this issue.

    submitted by /u/LunaBlast216
    [link] [comments]

    Valkyrie Gunnr boss fight

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 09:33 PM PDT

    How an adult atreus would like imo

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 10:07 AM PDT

    Atreus as an adult would look a lot like Deimos, his wife. He is lean but muscular. His weapons of choice include a bow and the Leviathan daggers. His bow has a shield which can be detached, the string of his bow enables him to use elements. His Leviathan daggers was originally the Leviathan axe. His outfit consisted a mix of greek and Norse armor.

    That's it if you liked it comment down below.

    submitted by /u/haroontondaladin1
    [link] [comments]

    A 'needless death' theory

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 11:24 PM PDT

    So we hear Freya say that it was foretold by the runes that Baldur would die a needless death. Obviously his death comes by Kratos but was it pointless? Kratos did it to protect Freya because Baldur was going to kill her, does this mean that Freya is going to die anyway? Also since the runes said he had a needless death but Ragnarok happens because of it does that mean Ragnarok eventually would have happened even if he didn't die?

    I also have a little side theory I want to put in here. All the gods that die in this game are Baldur, Magni and Modi. These all happen before Ragnarok. In the actual myths it just so happens that Baldur, Magni and Modi as well as a few other minor gods are left alive after Ragnarok. Does their deaths in this game have meaning in relation to that or is it just a coincidence?

    submitted by /u/ineedheadphonehelp
    [link] [comments]

    Draugr fight

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    I regret starting this game, I regret putting on maximum difficulty because I PLaYed ALot of GAmEs ANd I Can HandLe it RIGHT?! I think my nerves are completely destroyed, my game pad got almost destroyed, my desk as well. My cat just ran away seeing me playing this part. Part right after the stranger fight, the one where there are like 30 these fucking Draugr assholes, including the ones throwing fire. Oh my naive ass thought it would be easy. I have been doing this for all day now. Over and over again and I think I am going insane. It's fucking impossible, including the second half when the fire and these huge assholes start. I just can't get past it, I am even considering deleting and selling this shit. Never happened before. My life will never be the same after this

    submitted by /u/Arisha_0
    [link] [comments]

    So Spartan Rage 2018 is young Kratos’s rage right?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 11:53 PM PDT

    I mean in all the other games the rage abilities were given to Kratos, but this time Kratos just has it. No one gave it to him, he just has it. We also see Kratos is trying to stay calm throughout the game. Does this mean Spartan Rage is just the murder rage Kratos was in 24/7 during the previous games?

    submitted by /u/PredatorAvPFan
    [link] [comments]

    God of War wasted Magni and Modi!

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 01:14 AM PDT

    They were easily killed off. Magni was not very strong. And Modi was the opposite of courage. It was truly underwhelming.

    submitted by /u/SXD117
    [link] [comments]

    Omg Screw sigrun

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 08:33 PM PDT

    That is all

    submitted by /u/misery92
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel