• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 3, 2020

    God of War | I envy the father and son relationship of these two. I don't think my father right now is empathetic with my emotions as his son, he fails to acknowledge my feelings more often, I feel neglected. I'm in tears while writing this, please send help.

    God of War | I envy the father and son relationship of these two. I don't think my father right now is empathetic with my emotions as his son, he fails to acknowledge my feelings more often, I feel neglected. I'm in tears while writing this, please send help.


    I envy the father and son relationship of these two. I don't think my father right now is empathetic with my emotions as his son, he fails to acknowledge my feelings more often, I feel neglected. I'm in tears while writing this, please send help.

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 08:45 AM PDT

    Bit of a crossover from a completely separate genre. We all need pet world serpents

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 05:50 PM PDT

    An interesting title

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    Did you guys know Brok ate "f*ckin' gratitude" ?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 08:35 AM PDT

    I am replaying the game and trying to listen to everything both Brok and Sindri have to say. Right after chopping Mimir's head but before reviving him, Brok gives this tasty little piece of information. Just sharing. He says he did it because "her milk ran dry".

    submitted by /u/Genowk
    [link] [comments]

    Platinum Trophy

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 08:31 AM PDT

    Platinum Trophy

    Hey guys I'm new to this page so sorry if this isn't appropriate, but I have just played through God of War (2018) for the first time and got a platinum trophy, and it was really remarkable what they have achieved. The story itself, the play style and satisfaction from pulling off certain moves like the a finishing executioner's cleave or something as simple as retrieving the leviathan axe, I loved every minute of this game and hope to see next-gen sequels (I'm aware there are many sequels from the past, but this game was beautifully designed and updated with high graphic quality). I felt compelled to go for the platinum trophy or else I wouldn't have done the game the justice it so deserves, and I just may go back to New Game+ and do it all again. No wonder this game received Game of the Year in 2018, and I hope to see more from Santa Monica Studio in the future.

    https://preview.redd.it/ejuky4liqp251.jpg?width=3227&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=f87594501368bb96d2a8c3cbc359686e4ddf0dc5

    submitted by /u/sportsman543
    [link] [comments]

    God of War- Lineart

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 05:42 AM PDT

    I will have my revenge

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 12:19 PM PDT

    Finally bought God of war (2018)

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 06:43 AM PDT

    Ive been wanting to play this since it came out and i just bought and I'm so excited to start aaaaaahhhhh

    submitted by /u/usernamelessssss
    [link] [comments]

    What's the possibility of a God of War collection being released?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 06:25 AM PDT

    For many people, God of War (2018) was the first game we played. I then played God of War 3 because it was also available on PS4, but all the others have not been remastered.

    I really want to play them all as I've heard the original games are also incredible. And God of War 3, despite feeling a tad outdated, was so damn fun. My hope is that all the games will be remastered for the PS5, which would be a good marketing strategy to reel in more players to the franchise in anticipation for the next God of War game. Having all the games on a single platform would definitely be awesome.

    submitted by /u/PrestigiousTurnip2
    [link] [comments]

    Took 11 days from the very start of my play-through to me getting the platinum trophy and 100%ing the game. First game I really enjoyed in a while. I wish I didn’t hold off on this for so long!

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 12:48 PM PDT

    help me with kara please i hate her

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 12:28 PM PDT

    i hate this bitch with every single fiber of my being her dumbass dragur boyfriends make me want to break my controller and shove it in my grandmothers mouth and then yell at her for saying she wont give me the ps5 tomorrow i hate this

    help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help

    submitted by /u/sachreal
    [link] [comments]

    Why does Jörmungandr hates Thor?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 03:52 AM PDT

    What's the beef between World Serpent and Thor all about?

    submitted by /u/imustprotest
    [link] [comments]

    Plat! Such an amazing game to complete definitely in my top 3 games off all time!

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 11:11 PM PDT

    Help ( I opened all four chests fo Niflheim but I didn’t get the cipher, also I just opened the chest in cliffs of the raven but I didn’t get a Muspelheim cipher because I already finished it before going there )

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 08:04 AM PDT

    When I went back to the four chests for Niflheim all of them were open but I didn't get the cipher ( in cliffs of the raven I opened the chest but I got something called- something frenzy- I forgot it's name)

    Edit : I also just opened the one in the forgotten caverns but go something Calle symbol of the forgotten

    submitted by /u/the-bigg-buff-cat
    [link] [comments]

    Only on Playstation Cover Art

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 03:59 AM PDT

    Where can i find it as a good quality picture? I want to print it?

    submitted by /u/bgzz
    [link] [comments]

    Funniest audio issue I ever had

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 07:46 PM PDT

    Kratos Wallpaper

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 10:52 AM PDT

    Best God of War Antagonist?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 12:30 AM PDT

    Which of the main 4 game villains is your favorite?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/CyberpunkV2077
    [link] [comments]

    After my 5th playthrough I finally went and did it.

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 08:29 PM PDT

    Did Kratos cry at the beginning of God of War 2018?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 03:30 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    after Kratos cut down the birch, and his wrappings got loose, did he cry when wrapping them and is that why he was facing away from Atreus, so he doesn't see him at his weak point?

    submitted by /u/John_Curton
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel