• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 4, 2020

    God of War | God of War 3 2010 colorized

    God of War | God of War 3 2010 colorized


    God of War 3 2010 colorized

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 07:45 PM PDT

    Played through all the games in a chronological order, truly an epic experience!

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 01:05 AM PDT

    .

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 09:43 AM PDT

    When Atreus sasses me.

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 06:27 AM PDT

    Sometimes I question Kratos' godhood

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    Hey Woman! Check out this head!

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 11:52 PM PDT

    Cory Barlog on the boat captain

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 11:18 PM PDT

    Executioner's Cleave is too good

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 07:52 PM PDT

    My brother did this while playing God of War (first play through on Give me God of War). The shear gunners and timing...

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 01:14 AM PDT

    Are you able to re enter the gate to get to the area with the marked trees quest?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 09:21 AM PDT

    Question in title

    submitted by /u/jozecastle
    [link] [comments]

    Fantasy casting for a live action Bauldur.

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 08:28 AM PDT

    Jeremy Davies' voice work was beyond incredible, and he stole every scene he was a part of, (credit to the mesmerizing facial animations as well) but his look certainly ain't Bauldur.

    Even though, I personally hope to never see a film adaptation of GOW (for many reasons, but that's another discussion) I've got the idea of Ben Foster as a live action Bauldr stuck in my head. His physicality just seems to match, and the guy knocks every role out of the park.

    I like doing the whole fantasy casting thing, but I usually like to think of both a big cheesy popcorn movie cast, and a film buff's movie cast.

    submitted by /u/theundulator
    [link] [comments]

    I like that Sony/Santa Monica studio send you this for getting the plat:)

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 05:24 PM PDT

    God of war Ascension....#WOW I CANT BELIEVE PPL STILL PLAY THIS PS NOW THANK YOU!!!!!

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 02:50 PM PDT

    This fight took my breath away

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 02:01 AM PDT

    It’s my first cake day!!! Thought you guys would like my mask :)

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 05:22 PM PDT

    Please read it all

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 12:41 AM PDT

    Guys I have a discission to make: in god of war 2 (I believe?) Cronos knows that one of his sons will kill him so he was going to eat zeus but the woman that I can't remember her name tricks cronos to eat a rock while zeus was held by an eagle to a safe place then zeus knows that one of his sons will kill him so in order to end the cycle he wanted to kill kratos but the cycle didn't end cuz kratos killed him so the cycle of the son kills his father didn't end so here we go the conclusion ATREUS WILL KILL KRATOS UNLESS KROTOS ENDS THE CYCLE AND KILL ATREUS

    submitted by /u/killatuby
    [link] [comments]

    Need Games like God of War (for its combat only)

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 12:23 AM PDT

    Hi guys! Sadly, I'm close to finishing God of War (2018) and it was amazing! I love the combat so much and I'm surely gonna have a post-GoW itch. I need more games like it.

    Now, when I say more games like it, I'm referring to its combat system. Something as fun and deep as that.

    I'm not looking for games that have cinematic graphics nor good story just like GoW, I'm looking for and solely focused on games like GoW's combat.

    Thanks!! PS: I already have Batman, Spiderman, HZD, and AC Odyssey

    submitted by /u/hnmlo
    [link] [comments]

    The light of Alfheim

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 02:17 PM PDT

    I have a question about Freya

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 05:53 PM PDT

    Why does she tell Kratos, "I'm still a god, go away," when Kratos is literally pleading for help outside her door with his near death boy?

    submitted by /u/Deke_16_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel