• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 11, 2020

    God of War | Just completed the game for the second time in Give Me God Of War [GMGOW] difficulty. This was not just some difficulty upgrade and it almost felt like a different game. This mode pushes you to use the combat mechanics as it is meant to be. Now on the way to hunt the Valkyries 💪

    God of War | Just completed the game for the second time in Give Me God Of War [GMGOW] difficulty. This was not just some difficulty upgrade and it almost felt like a different game. This mode pushes you to use the combat mechanics as it is meant to be. Now on the way to hunt the Valkyries ��


    Just completed the game for the second time in Give Me God Of War [GMGOW] difficulty. This was not just some difficulty upgrade and it almost felt like a different game. This mode pushes you to use the combat mechanics as it is meant to be. Now on the way to hunt the Valkyries ��

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 09:43 AM PDT

    First time playing God of War. Got my surround on, blanket, and coffee. Ready for a weekend of GOD

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 12:57 PM PDT

    why is this game so damn beautiful pt 2

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 09:08 PM PDT

    Finished the game for the 3rd time yesterday I spend way to much time in photo mode

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 07:21 PM PDT

    [Humor]The strongest boss in the God Of War Saga!

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 06:24 PM PDT

    Embarrassed to say but I got stuck here. I can't blow this up from any angle. Help would be appreciated.

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 08:01 AM PDT

    Different gods of different pantheons

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 08:32 AM PDT

    So I read somewhere on here that Midgard and the whole Lake of Nine area is the same earth where all the events of the older GoW games take place on.

    Knowing how paranoid Odin and all the Aesir gods are about their realms, how did they interact with all the other gods, let's just say the Greek gods for now, if they interacted at all?

    Like, how would you think that Odin would interact with Zeus?

    And when the Titans were waking up in one of the older games (forgive me but I dont remember much, it's been a while) how did the Aiser gods not NOT get involved, consider Gaia wanted to destroy the world, which included Midgard?

    submitted by /u/UndeadNitemare5
    [link] [comments]

    My first platinum!

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 08:01 PM PDT

    Should i feel guilty for throwing the axe alot on GMGOW difficulty ?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 08:04 AM PDT

    I just defeated the dragon and i used the axe throwing mechanic alot against trolls and big draugers like about 70% of mu combat is just axe throwing and i feel like i cheesed the game is that normal on that difficulty?

    submitted by /u/aramjameel
    [link] [comments]

    This game dude

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 07:22 PM PDT

    Beat Sigrun with no upgrades? Give me GoW

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 10:46 AM PDT

    Any video or commentary of someone beating the hardest boss with all of the default armor, skills, etc. for Kratos and Atreus on 'Give Me God of War' mode?

    submitted by /u/QdizzleMcGee
    [link] [comments]

    I Made A God Of War Inspired PS5 Controller! (I know its not the best edit)

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 01:16 AM PDT

    I tried to draw kratos. not that good but as a beginner i can say i’m proud of this :P

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 07:24 PM PDT

    Finally thank you to everyone in this sub for all the tips and raven locations

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 10:51 PM PDT

    Why did Kratos struggle to spend time with Atreus?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 09:36 AM PDT

    When Kratos steps into the light of Alfheim, we hear Atreus talking about how he is never around. How he doesn't even try to have a relationship.

    The only logical explanation for why his presence was rare is that he actively avoided coming home. There is no way that hunting would take him all day.

    But here is what is bugging me the most: I feel like the idea is that "Kratos doesn't know how to be a father, so he is clueless about how to interact with Atreus".

    That. Is. Bulls***.

    This ain't his first rodeo. Kratos has been a father before.

    In Chains of Olympus, we even see him sculpting a wooden flute for his daughter to play. We see him holding her close with his arm, as he arrives from another day of battle.

    So... where is this coming from? Did the writers forget or what?

    submitted by /u/Maleoppressor
    [link] [comments]

    Ragnarok!

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    Did a drawing of ma boi kratos!

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 06:39 PM PDT

    How do I beat Eir?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 12:05 PM PDT

    I've read up on her attacks and all that, but after an hour of fighting her over and over, I still can't get the hang of avoiding her attacks. No matter how much I dodge, I always manage to be just a hair too close to her to actually avoid the attack. It seems like I have to make it clear to the opposite side of the arena before the attack actually misses. She takes my health down to a sliver in just two hits if I screw up just once, and I've only barely managed to take out two bars out of her health. I've beaten three Valkyries so far without too much trouble, but Eir is just fucking insane. The saddest part is I've been playing on the Give Me a Story mode.

    submitted by /u/SupaKoopa714
    [link] [comments]

    if kratos and leonidas has a child ig: (ppoulis_art)

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    I love Baldur tons

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 10:01 PM PDT

    Finally finished it! It was such a great game, I had to finish it 100%. Kinda mad that I didn't play it earlier

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 12:54 AM PDT

    Kratos without his beard!

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 02:39 PM PDT

    Dabbling in photo mode

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 08:27 PM PDT

    Just finished my first playthrough.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 11:12 PM PDT

    What a game. That is easily one of my favs of all time. I am relatively new to the God of War games, so do not have much context. I was curious if anyone, SPOILERS AHEAD, had any theories as to what specifically the last bit of the mural meant. I am referring to the bit that was covered by a sheet that only Kratos saw. I do not know what to make of it other than the obvious... Again, phenomenal game, easily in my top 5 ever.

    submitted by /u/blfmtnranger85
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel