• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 12, 2020

    God of War | Makes my day when enemies underestimate Kratos. Especially when they have NO clue about his past.

    God of War | Makes my day when enemies underestimate Kratos. Especially when they have NO clue about his past.


    Makes my day when enemies underestimate Kratos. Especially when they have NO clue about his past.

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 08:19 PM PDT

    You can feel the pain in his eyes, that's so heartbreaking��

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    I made this gow art. i hope you like it

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 01:41 AM PDT

    New player here, can't help but stop every five minutes to take in the amazing graphics of the game. Such intricate details, yet so grand in scale.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 07:31 AM PDT

    My little collection

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 04:46 AM PDT

    Me and the Bois

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    So exaited

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 04:57 AM PDT

    Drawing some of the trophies of our fav game

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 11:28 AM PDT

    Quarantine time going well with kratos and Atreus.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    Woodburned Blades of Chaos [OC]

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 11:57 PM PDT

    i made some changes to my ps5 controller consept!

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 01:18 AM PDT

    Big Mac

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 04:36 AM PDT

    This was the start of my tattoo based on the original #BadGuy ����

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 03:44 AM PDT

    I was building and wanted to share with you

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 09:13 PM PDT

    Twitch: D9nne Yeah Me And GOD Have A Love And Hate Relationship

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 08:30 AM PDT

    When wish advertises blades of chaos for £2

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 01:48 AM PDT

    Need help plzzzz! Muspelheim arena

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 09:59 AM PDT

    I beat the first 3 arenas and can't get to the 4th. A gateway shows up but arena 4 is blackened and I can't select it. Anyone know what I do next?

    submitted by /u/billmurraysuperfan
    [link] [comments]

    Stopped playing months ago and wondering if I should restart or try and continue from this point

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 04:33 AM PDT

    From what I remember I'm at the point in the game where I recently spoke to the world serpent, and the game kinda opened up allowing me to pick and choose where to go next.

    Life got in the way and I'm thinking about jumping back into the game. Am I far enough in the game that I should continue from here or should I restart? Can't remember everything that happened to this point.

    submitted by /u/chmpgnsupernover
    [link] [comments]

    God of war 2018 - Tips for newer players, or players that have issues with certain things

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 08:57 AM PDT

    Y'all are in luck because I went on a break, came back and started slowly again, I beat the game and started continuing my NG+ run on God of War difficulty (certain parts aren't fun) now I have my own setup, that works for me but I don't recommend it, I in fact recommend my second setup. My first is the Armor of Aresand a superior resurrection stone as it's not gonna last very long with rage, and I think the fury talisman is needed if you want to use rage as often as possible. And in fact I prefer the Cod of war with a berserk one, and if you die to a boss get it as low hp as possible for either setups before you resurrect. Armor for the muspelheim trials involving a lot of enemies at once, or any situation like that is where the cod of war comes in. I'll just swap over between the two based on situations. For Handles, I use Tannigost handle on the axe, so far it's the best NG+ handle I have and my high luck for either build works great. Although my second works better. I also use the Explosive Grips of Fire for the same reason. I'd rather have the better choices but they're later in NG+. Now for early or first playthrough gamers. I recommend getting the Valkyrie grips, and Mistbourne. Both are relatively difficult to get and require going through the main story a fair bit, one's in Niflheim, gotta close the 3 realm tears and this is kinda time consuming, and the other is a drop from the Valkyrie in Helheim. Besides those 2 the rest are kinda based on preference. For instance I actually preferred Valkyrie's might over Mistbourne because I was a straight Runic build. I also recommend using partially luck based armor because that's the chance of your handles/grips perk activating on a hit. Also for first playthrough I recommend getting one of the Muspelheim armor then one of the Niflheim, and then finally the Valkyrie armor (best in the game in my opinion) I also like the Travelers (very underrated and good) and the Broks or Sindris armors is good too, I used all the armors with highest Runic though first playthrough. Through the fire armor, mist armor, and Brok's or Sindri's. I believe Tyr's armor is pretty good too for early game. The armor I use is actually worse than most armors in the game at NG+ but it's a tactical thing for me and I often swap to the second armor I use

    Now for abilities, personally I use Wrath of the Ancients and River of knives usually because it annihilated Ogres and is good against pretty much any boss, including Valkyries. Except for challenges with a lot of enemies where I change it up, use cyclone of chaos I believe it's called and fire of ares is my go to no matter what, it's also good for Valkyries and any boss that staggers, I also use Rage of the titans usually. Like the 100 kill and survive 5 minutes challenges is where you want cyclone of chaos though.

    For tactics, I first recommend getting the blades of chaos from your house, which you go get during the Sickness quest, and then I recommend waiting till Atreus is healthy before you go and fight most of the Valkyries, the one at Thamur's corpse though in the Odin chamber is beatable. That's the easiest one and you can block most of her attacks. But when she's swinging her wings be ready to dodge because she's got 2 possible attacks, one that you can block and one you can't. But don't try to dodge from her wing combo before it ends, she'll just chase you down.

    submitted by /u/2KKidddd
    [link] [comments]

    Quarantine got me bonding with the boy again

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 03:18 AM PDT

    The eyes of Atreus shine as the calls its World serpent

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    My first video edit. I hope y’all like it ��

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 10:49 AM PDT

    Which axe Runic attack is better?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 04:10 AM PDT

    Glaive Storm

    3 Damage, 2 Frost, and 2 stun

    River of knives 4 damage, 3 frost, and 3 stun

    Glaive storm has less damage that river, but returns and can stack on single target

    River of knives has higher damage, but only has deals damage forward.

    Pls help cuz I can't choose between the two

    submitted by /u/Val_Zero
    [link] [comments]

    Free Mythology Boxset Review Copy Available (Includes Greek, Roman & Egyptian Mythology) Hi everyone, I have brought out a mythology boxset on amazon that I’d love some honest reviews for so I’ve set up a free link on Storyorigin if anyone would like to review a free copy?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 11:42 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel