• Breaking News

    Friday, April 10, 2020

    God of War | Even when doing nothing, he's still intimidating

    God of War | Even when doing nothing, he's still intimidating


    Even when doing nothing, he's still intimidating

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 03:01 AM PDT

    I Love this screenshot

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 08:49 PM PDT

    Almost initiated a heart attack right there

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 03:57 AM PDT

    My brothers 1st platinuim

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 02:56 AM PDT

    Valkyrie Queen

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 06:02 AM PDT

    The ENTIRE journey was already incribed on the rock that Kratos used to crush Baldur

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 04:02 AM PDT

    Question about Atreus on the ending of the fame

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 10:18 AM PDT

    So at the end we saw Atreus kill his father. I don't think this will happen, reason being it was Loki who killed his father and not Atreus.

    Let me explain

    In the middle of the game we can see Atreus act evil and mischievous, so basically he was Loki.

    However kratos stopped him.

    Moreover at the very ending we can see that Atreus choose the name given by his father (Atreus)and not the mother(Loki).

    Opinions?

    submitted by /u/OriginalKeif
    [link] [comments]

    How do I fix this?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 12:05 PM PDT

    Am I the only one that got scared the hell out of this scene? It gave me a mini heart attack

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    Can the Giant Bird in Hel be...

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 11:05 AM PDT

    Hel one of the children of the trickster god Loki? Maybe Hel came from the future and will help his grandfather KRATOS if he dies again by the hands of Odin or Thor, right?

    submitted by /u/Dontsaymyname289Ok
    [link] [comments]

    I haven't been able to go out and do photography. Instead, I've done some in-game photography. Here is a portrait of Kratos.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 07:06 PM PDT

    Alright so just started NG+/Achievements/Skap Slag

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 09:14 AM PDT

    Alright, so I noticed that when I beat the game, I didn't make the travelers armor, or the Ancients armor.. So when I got to a dwarf, I was figuring I could just make it.. But now, the requirements, INCLUDE the Skap Slag, which I was under the impression(and couldn't remember) was a new NG+ 'currency' is there any way to make it to get the trophies without needing them as well? Or is it just, that now we can make 'Perfect' level 8 stuff, that's just what those end up being...

    Also, man did I forget how amazing this game was.. And looks.. I'm on a 60' 4k TV, but this isn't even a PS4 pro, so I don't get to fully realize it's capabilities, and it still BLOWS my mind.. So many games are so sub par by comparison, maybe some are bigger in scale, but this game came out in 2018, and was in development years before, and even a lot of AAA games don't come close to the size, quality, even the sound effects are amazing.. Makes me wish I could hook my sound bar that's on my computer to my TV at the same time and alternate...

    submitted by /u/RealDealAce
    [link] [comments]

    Favourite add ons for Zeus set of armour?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 08:51 AM PDT

    Hi guys I was just curious what's your favourite build for the Zeus armour.

    What handles, runic attacks and enchantments do you use. Also is there any point in maxing out the bar for stats, what happens If you're 4 points away from filling it

    Here's mine

    Axe: Wrath of the frost ancient Thiazis talon Valkyries might handle

    Swords: Nemean crush Fire of ares Grips of the forgotten flame.

    My enchantments for armour are a shamble and I'm pretty sure they aren't well optimized for my set, but I just try to get strength and runic attack to fill the bar.

    Amulet of ksavir My favourite as it saved me from Valkyrie attacks when I was 1hp a lot.

    submitted by /u/OriginalKeif
    [link] [comments]

    What’s a good in the game to stop playing the story and just grind?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 08:18 AM PDT

    Started playing a while ago but came back to finish after friends and studies pulled me away. Just wanna know what point in the game is good to stop doing the story and just grind for max stuff before finishing the game.

    submitted by /u/dissapointed237
    [link] [comments]

    Finally got the Platinum

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 07:42 AM PDT

    Getting the platinum on this game in my first playthrough on gmgow might be my proudest gaming achievement

    submitted by /u/LilPflugeyWI13
    [link] [comments]

    I barely beat sigrun in GMGOW+ but nonetheless I did it.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 12:53 AM PDT

    After a month, I finally did it.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 05:07 PM PDT

    [GoW PS4] Canonically, what language are Kratos and Atreus speaking most of the time?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 07:57 PM PDT

    Because Kratos doesn't seem to understand any of the nordic or divine languages he encounters. Are they meant to be speaking Greek/Did Kratos even teach Atreus Greek? What about when he communicates with Brok/Sindri/Norse Gods? What languages does Kratos actually know? I think Atreus has some Odinforce shit going on when it comes to translating, but Kratos doesn't seem to have that. So how does all the lingual stuff work, canonically (i.e, Ignoring the fact that everyone just speaks english or whatever language your game is in)?

    submitted by /u/A_Flamboyant_Warlock
    [link] [comments]

    Beat Sigrun New Game+ and boy does it feel so good

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 11:37 PM PDT

    I made a post yesterday about losing my save after beating the Queen. Well, today I tried again and beat her first try and I'm over the moon right now. I even streamed the whole thing so my friend could watch.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 05:39 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel