• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 9, 2020

    God of War | I just love this

    God of War | I just love this


    I just love this

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 07:56 AM PDT

    Cory Barlog confirms that Christianity is part of the GOW universe.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 08:20 PM PDT

    why is this game so damn beautiful

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 07:14 PM PDT

    I used to love drawing my favorite characters when I was a kid, and today I decided to try my hand again, even though I haven't drawn for like a decade... It's nothing compared to the amazing stuff one can find here, but I'm happy nonetheless !

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    [image] my second sketch of kratos v2

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 08:01 AM PDT

    Wallpaper

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 06:04 AM PDT

    Here’s a commission of Kratos that I completed yesterday!

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 03:43 PM PDT

    Finally Beat The Queen, Then Lost My Save.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 01:26 AM PDT

    Never noticed trail of blood after Atreus stabs Modi and kicks him off the edge. Cool little detail!

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 04:11 PM PDT

    Anyone know what's up with these weird disks in Brok's Shop?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 11:28 AM PDT

    What's your favorite gear/armor in all the franchise?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 02:44 PM PDT

    Mine is Ivaldi's armor in GoW 4. What about you, folks?

    submitted by /u/Jabronskyi
    [link] [comments]

    "in the direction of deer"

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 11:30 PM PDT

    Will We Return To Greece?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 02:25 PM PDT

    I wonder if we'll ever return to greece or find out the current state of it, has the place recovered from the gods death? Is atlas still holding up the sky? Has the underworld been sealed once again? Did the minor gods who we didn't kill in the third step up to look after the remnants of humanity living there? Will Kratos need the Blade Of Olympus for Ragnarok?

    submitted by /u/Tardis123456
    [link] [comments]

    2020 god of war NG+ Best builds?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 07:57 AM PDT

    Hi guys I have seen plenty of guides from 2018 telling the best builds but I haven't seen a single one where they added the new armours.

    What is your best build for killing enemies fast and not dying after one hit? What runes are you using handles enchantments, runic attacks etc.

    Edit: or simply your favourite one that is able to deal with everything, I know some people make specific builds for bosses but I want to see something that can be used for every situation

    Let's make this the new best guide for anyone who is going to comeback to this game before the new one is released and I sure hope i will see god of war 2 with ps5 release or at least this year.

    submitted by /u/OriginalKeif
    [link] [comments]

    Valkyrie

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 03:59 AM PDT

    I just want to see Kratos happy and at peace.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    I need help

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 07:14 AM PDT

    I am playing on Give me god of war and I am wondering the best stat I should focus on?

    submitted by /u/Robosock_
    [link] [comments]

    Not going to do this quest on Assassin's Creed Odyssey in the off chance that I see Kratos

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    The actual shot (related to the previous post)

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 03:59 AM PDT

    Quarantine - First time play through - Wow!

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 01:49 AM PDT

    I'm a semi older gamer who still loves games and the industry, but has never found time to play anything with much perseverance to see a full story through. Lock down has allowed me to sink my teeth in to this at night when the kids are asleep. (no work to get up early for) Fuck Me this game is truly something else. What an amazing experience. Sound, visuals, voice acting, story, gameplay, the changing world and environments are all up there with the best I have experienced in any game as separate elements, let alone all in the one package. Being a dad with a young son has probably helped it to resonate on an even higher emotional level for me too. Currently looking on EBay for a replica leviathan axe for my 3yo :) Anyway, I think I've still got a way to go on the journey. (About to go to jotunheim) and I can't wait! I just wanted to pop in here and say what you all probably already know. Hope you're all staying safe with this craziness in the world. Cheers.

    submitted by /u/Chongwho
    [link] [comments]

    Can I back track on the magic chisel?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 07:56 AM PDT

    Playing God of War on PS4.

    According to this guide I am on Video Guide (Part 25) (about 1/2 down the page).

    I've killed the traveler but completely missed the legendary chest that holds the Blessing of the Frost Heavy Runic Attack.

    I already took a leap across to the area with the strap, and now it seems I can't back track.

    I'm trying to leap back across from a climbing/hanging position but it doesn't look like the game will let me. Am I just out of luck? Or am I missing something?

    TL;DR

    Trying to get back to this area: https://imgur.com/MT8Cprt

    From this area: https://imgur.com/WZ2ALG1

    But am unable to jump back across to the platform. Any guidance? Really want the Blessing of the frost. What's my best bet?

    Edit: I didn't even include the guide (whoops): https://www.ign.com/wikis/god-of-war-2018/Thamur's_Corpse

    But it sounds like it doesn't matter and I just need to finish the current mission and come back later.

    Thanks for input everyone

    submitted by /u/axskifree
    [link] [comments]

    Sorry if this has been posted before but here's a God Of War decal in Days Gone

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 05:16 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel