• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 8, 2020

    God of War | I have it clear, and you?

    God of War | I have it clear, and you?


    I have it clear, and you?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 06:50 AM PDT

    This is the #PS5Controller I want! #GodofWar | Designer: @DormStreams (twitter)

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 06:41 PM PDT

    Was going through my old sketches and found him.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    Kratos classic Look

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 01:32 PM PDT

    Small drawing of Kratos I just did. I’m using my coronacation to get into art and am really loving it.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    I've played 4 otger GOW games and finally started the new one a few days ago.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 05:05 AM PDT

    I don't play video games much. I bought the new one in Nov 2018. Started it and quit right away because it was too hard and I didn't like the new controls.

    Started it again when I learned I could change the controls to classic.

    Spoiler!!!

    Last night when the boy got sick and I told the witch I had to go dig up the past I GOT SO FUCKING EXCITED FOR THE BLADES OF CHAOS!

    Just before that when I got the chisel, I tried to fight a Valkyrie and got my ass handed to me on a plate.

    submitted by /u/Seethesvt
    [link] [comments]

    Can I change the language of God of War PS4 to something other than that of my account's region?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 07:31 AM PDT

    My copy of god of war is american because I bought my ps4 in America. But I myself am Greek and would like to play the game with the Greek dub of the game. Is this possible somehow? I tried making a European psn account and this did nothing. Please help.

    submitted by /u/88Mega_Omega_Mike88
    [link] [comments]

    Christianity exists within God of War world

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 04:28 PM PDT

    Never wanted to punch a child this much before

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 12:34 PM PDT

    Shattered Gauntlet Of Ages

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    First question for this talisman is does it do different amounts of damage depending which enchantments you use or is it all the same? Also let's assume it's in the next god of war game would you like to see it act as anything other then the power stone? There's already examples of time travel and time loops in the game so maybe they could add that effect to the gauntlet.

    submitted by /u/91flip
    [link] [comments]

    Getting Started

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 12:05 PM PDT

    Looking to get into playing the god of war series. Any tips on where to start and what games to avoid

    submitted by /u/colingavin14
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for an old norse translate

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 11:34 AM PDT

    Sup guys!

    I was looking to get a tattoo with some norse motives on it and i wanted to add some runes that read "do not be sorry be better"(Kratos' quote to Atreus) on top. I found out that the runes in GoW are elder futhark and the language spoken is old norse.

    Any help will be apreciated! thanks :)

    submitted by /u/post_surgery_grape
    [link] [comments]

    Another #GodofWar design from #ps5controller. ( Credits to the designer)

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 08:27 PM PDT

    [image] my first sketch of kratos

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 05:32 AM PDT

    Has anyone noticed certain enchantments and pommels have been scaled down?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 06:18 AM PDT

    So decided to boot up GOW for the first time in a while. I've played through it many times before and NG+ as well. Had to do an update before playing and now that I'm back on it certain enchantments and axe pommels have been leveled down. The fist of Thor axe pommel was a level 10 pommel the last time I played and now it's level 9, same thing with Njords temporal time stone it used to be level 10 now it's a 9. Has anyone else noticed this with these two or on other enchantments?

    submitted by /u/91flip
    [link] [comments]

    Armor for Sigrun

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 06:16 AM PDT

    What armor is best to use against Sigrun?

    submitted by /u/LilPflugeyWI13
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else feel like they suck at this game but still enjoy it?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 05:44 AM PDT

    I just got to Alfheim. I've yet to have one battle where I feel like I crushed it. It hasn't hindered enjoyment up until this point, but man. . .for once I just want to feel like "Damn, I nailed that!"

    submitted by /u/Sooma_Cum_Latte
    [link] [comments]

    Guys this just happened and I’m completely fuckin’ shook.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 05:43 AM PDT

    Who blew the horn for the world serpent when Kratos was still on the boat?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 01:30 AM PDT

    I though only Mimir and Atreus could do this

    submitted by /u/wiseefool
    [link] [comments]

    Who would win in a fight

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 01:24 AM PDT

    Just curious learn the popular opinion

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/skyrim_expert
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel