• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 7, 2020

    God of War | The environments in this game are amazing

    God of War | The environments in this game are amazing


    The environments in this game are amazing

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 08:15 AM PDT

    Someone posted Egyptian Gow fan art, here's some clear hints that it may become real (credit: Kaptain Kuba on YT)

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 07:56 AM PDT

    Quarantine day ???

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    Y'all undermine the greatest part of Krato's character development...the BEARD!

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 10:51 AM PDT

    There's a difference between this series versus many series I've played in the twenty+ years as a gamer.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 09:24 AM PDT

    I made a few posts regarding my frustrations with God of War (the first game.) I played the most recent one, and that was my entire basis of Kratos. I also bought it for three reasons. 1.) It looked beautiful. 2.) I finally caved in and got a PS4. 3.) It was based upon the Norse Gods, and as a Norse Pagan, it's hard to resist such a remarkable gesture.

    I played the game and I fell in love with it, it was hard as shit but the story was really fucking gnarly, admittedly I wished for more for the ending, but as a lover of storytelling, I appreciated the ending for a theatrical purpose so based upon gameplay, graphics, voice acting, and story, I grant this one a solid 10/10 Only because I couldn't find a true complaint regarding the game. This was my Kratos whereas everyone else who was a massive fan of the franchise knew him for 13 years prior, so naturally his evolution into this newer character may have disappointed some but entertained others, each opinion for longstanding fans I believe to be valid.

    Now I am playing through the very first God of War, I am not doing it in chronological order as I already started God Of war (2018.) now (2005.) so going in order now wouldn't make much sense. I am annoyed with the first game, but I have to remind myself I am on a PS4, judging a remastered game that originally debuted on the PS2 15 years ago. My complaints stem from repetitive fighting systems, and bad camera angle. I also don't like that if you make a slight error and save when you hardly have any life, then you die, you get the same amount of life you had just a moment ago.

    When I tried doing the sacrifice it took me nearly two hours because I had hardly a bar of health and had to fight those four guys while the warrior in the cage was still at the very first rock... constant fighting, running away, grabbing the cage and repeat.

    I've called this game terrible, horrible, thanked the world I didn't receive it at age 12, but at the same time, it calls my name. i want to continue it, even through the errors. THAT is what you call a good game, a great franchise. If through its frustrations you still pick up the controller that is when you know, there's gold in your hand, but sometimes you have to let it mold before it really blossoms.

    submitted by /u/213Bishop
    [link] [comments]

    Is it bad that I had to change the difficulty from normal to just tell me a story because the stranger kept kicking my ass.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    And now, I actually find it rather enjoyable that I don't keep dying and have not changed it back.

    What am I missing out on?

    submitted by /u/theworldsaplayground
    [link] [comments]

    The Arrow

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 05:18 AM PDT

    "I killed many who were deserving...and many who were not."

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 05:24 PM PDT

    100% SATISFACTION (ig Mimir has had enough)

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 11:44 AM PDT

    I’ve been replaying GoW2 and oh boy, does the series need a return to its roots.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    First of all, upscaled GOW2 looks like a ps3 game. I just beat the Colossus of Rhodes and this game is far better and epic than most games today. You don't get this much action and badassery in games anymore.

    submitted by /u/EpicBlueDrop
    [link] [comments]

    How do I re-calibrate my screen? I hooked up my console to new tv, how do I change the borders of the game? I want the game to fill my screen like the other games do.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 11:57 AM PDT

    I would lie and say I did it on my first try but we all know the truth

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 08:50 PM PDT

    God of war is trending on twitter ��

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 06:01 PM PDT

    Just finished GOW PS4 and wanna play the rest

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 09:30 AM PDT

    Hi,

    I'm a newcomer to the franchise and I just finished God of War PS4. It's an ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL game in my opinion and I now wanna play the rest. I have never owned a PS3 and I'm in India so Playstation Now is not an option as it isn't available here yet. Are there any other ways I can play the rest? How is the state of PS2, PS3 and PSP emulation?

    submitted by /u/thesuhas
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know what rune this is on Atreus' arm? I've searched and searched but can't any account of it anywhere

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 10:08 PM PDT

    Journey into the Lands

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 04:13 PM PDT

    A question about a certain name.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 09:38 PM PDT

    Is it confirmed Atreus is THE loki? Loki is a really popular name among giants in Norse mythology. Couldn't he just be a Loki? It's like saying someone named David is David Copperfield.

    submitted by /u/superdolphin440
    [link] [comments]

    Need help to defeat Sigrun

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 09:20 PM PDT

    I've been stuck for almost 2 hours on this fight and I can't defeat her I almost killed her 4 times when she was at half a bar but I died. Any advice is appreciated

    submitted by /u/Charles_99999
    [link] [comments]

    At its core, god of war truly is a god of war game

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 12:42 PM PDT

    A lot of people have told me while the game is good it's not necessarily a "god of war" game. I dont think that's true. All the hallmarks are there. A lot of classic enemy types including ogres standing in as cyclops, great puzzles, kratos carries a severed head around, theres a gauntlet of difficult challenges, the level design would have been right at home back in the old platforming days, all the classic blades of chaos combos are there including the long winded Plume of Chaos without needing to unlock it first. Kratos even falls off a cliff in the same way he did back in Greece.

    Anything I'm missing? The dev's obviously put a lot of care into making this a true god of war game.

    submitted by /u/AvanteGardens
    [link] [comments]

    Ghost of Sparta

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 08:38 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel